Gen Prawit assures Thai soccer fans will definitely be able to watch World Cup final matches

webfact

13 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yet here you are. Reading it and becoming depressed. That’s what most would call ‘counterproductive’. 

You can usually tell after the first 5-10 words of someone’s post if it’s worth reading. Or simply block members who make you wanna fall to your knees and cry. The power is with you. 

Steady on there , I am not going to fall on my knees and start crying and it doesnt concern me to an extent that I feel that I have to block people .

I also didnt say that I was getting depressed , it was a figure of speech , rather than a statement of my mental condition .

Anyway, I do apologise for being positive about things and I do hope that my positivity didnt make you feel upbeat about anything .

51 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Steady on there , I am not going to fall on my knees and start crying and it doesnt concern me to an extent that I feel that I have to block people .

I also didnt say that I was getting depressed , it was a figure of speech , rather than a statement of my mental condition .

Anyway, I do apologise for being positive about things and I do hope that my positivity didnt make you feel upbeat about anything .

Yea, I stopped reading this reply after the first 9 words. See - it’s easy. 

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Up the revolution .

Power to the people

Football is just a cipher for war which accentuates people's artificial differences and negates their natural commonalities.  Despite the middle classes pretending to be interested in soccer it's a game for thickos to follow and like USA football and Baseball it distracts people from real issues and makes tons of money for the tax free power elite. Increasingly wiser managers and bar/ pub owners are scrapping Tv's or turning them off. Sports screens destroy pubs, drinking and talking and engender a divisive, aggressive neurotic atomosphere.