British expat who doused girlfriend in petrol and set her on fire reportedly arrested in Thailand

rooster59

13 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Private Dancer is about Jools Bar on Soi 4 (now closed) and the patrons that frequented the place.

I should know, I am mentioned in the book. 

Names have been changed to protect the innocent. 

Congratulations Sir, it must be difficult for you to keep your moment in the spotlight so many years ago confidential.

I still worry that your ego may be so fragile that you could justify setting me on fire as you seem to justify the Vietnamese womans fate for such an infantile reason.  

Where I come from no pics means it didn t happen.  Not that I can imagine why anyone would lie about wanting to be part of a book about prostitutes .

And I guarantee it is fiction not reference.

Edited by isaanbanhou

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:25 AM, PattayaAngel said:

Thailand have some BALLS send him back to Vietnam to be hung.

Or to paraphrase...

Thailand have some balls, send him back to Vietnam to be hung by them! 

South East Asia has a habit of empowering these morons, often through the attention they get from the ladies.  For someone like this guy from a place like Blackpool his ego must have been catapulted into orbit when he realised he could call the shots with all those attractive young ladies.

6 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Private Dancer is about Jools Bar on Soi 4 (now closed) and the patrons that frequented the place.

Are you the girl from Surin on page 389? 

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

How ever far you may get pushed , whatever extreme emotional state you get into , there is no justification for setting another person on fire .

you look confused with the mean of  justification and the one of understanding.

If a drunk driver kill a child,  being drunk is the main explanation of what happenend, that not lower the driver fault or give him any justification but its allow you to understand  what have happen and once you understand something you are better prepared to not make the same misstake yourself if one day you happen to be in the same situation.

8 minutes ago, French mate said:

If a drunk driver kill a child,  being drunk is the main explanation of what happenend, that not lower the driver fault or give him any justification but its allow you to understand  what have happen and once you understand something you are better prepared to not make the same misstake yourself if one day you happen to be in the same situation.

Don't waste your breath. That's inexcusable. Full stop. 

No.jpg

1 hour ago, French mate said:

We are not talking about a car accident though, we are talking about one person DELIBERATELY setting another person on fire .

If a drunk driver caused an accident, it would still be an accident, this case is not about an accident , two entirely different situations

1 hour ago, French mate said:

You are trying to condone what this animal did ? There is no bloody excuse for that whatsoever . They have caught him and he is going to get very severely punished for his terrible deed . Maybe even tortured in the prison.

9 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

When did you stop going there? Are you Big Ron?

14 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The old Jools building is now a 7/11