More than 100 arrests by Chonburi immigration in New Year and January sweep

webfact

More than 100 arrests by Chonburi immigration in New Year and January sweep

1am.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable

Chonburi immigration said yesterday that they had arrested 109 foreigners for illegal activity and overstaying between December 25th and

January 25th.

There were 20 overstayers and 18 in the country illegally including an armed robber from South Korea called Park Kwang Hak.

An Usbek woman was arrested for arranging prostitutes.

A total of 50 women were found illegally working in the sex trade - these were from Laos, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Madagascar.

Most of the rest were illegal workers taking jobs reserved for Thais.

All were facing deportation, reported Sophon Cable TV on Facebook.

Immigration said they were acting on the orders of PM Prayut Chan-o-cha and deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-26

That´s really good work, and I hope more offices follow suit. 

Gives good hope for the future, that at  least some of the morons that is trying to stay illigally get thrown out.

Actually made my morning! Honey! Can you please bring me another cup of coffée.

Edited by Get Real

2 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Should start taking a look at schools. Many backpackers come here and take up space teaching on 1 month visas or simply on overstay. That is killing the law of supply and demand and actually creating a downward trend on the salary scales.

The reason schools take on backpackers is because they are cheap. 

As usual here it's all about money.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

immigration said they were acting on the orders of PM Prayut Chan-o-cha and deputy PM Prawit Wongsuwan.

so law enforcement only enforces the law when specifically ordered to do so - actually sounds about right

14 hours ago, mikebell said:

Now what have these women all got in common?  Only a colour-blind cop would fail to notice them.

What they have in common? 

Well, all of them steal jobs from Thai girls of course.

On 1/26/2018 at 4:22 AM, webfact said:

An Usbek woman was arrested for arranging prostitutes.

My ex-wife from Korea was fantastic at flower arranging and held top-level certificates and many awards for related contests.  Was just wondering if ARRANGING PROSTITUTES was in anyway a related skill?

Keep going Thailand and in the end ya money supply will dry up.

Me I left 1 year ago and yet they still they say I am still there, even though my government has told them I am here and I ain't seeking political asylum as I am resident. tell them to come and see and they will not as scared ?hitless my story will get out and finally kill tourism to Thai.

it will when i want it to amazing thailand, stick 123 on the front SOON. just to busy right now on other projects but not for too long

On 1/31/2018 at 12:00 AM, wotsdermatter said:

My ex-wife from Korea was fantastic at flower arranging and held top-level certificates and many awards for related contests.  Was just wondering if ARRANGING PROSTITUTES was in anyway a related skill?

well, you can arrange them by their height and skin color for example...you can even throw  a few ladyboys in,  and viola! you got a group of  "prostitute arrangement"!

Edited by pattayadude

On 1/31/2018 at 4:31 AM, wakeupplease said:

No. Still following the TVF Poster Golden Eggs Theory Of Economics, eh. A brief history, underpinnings, and crucial concepts such as Fixed Pie, distilled from years of ace economic analyses, are found here.

Me I left 1 year ago

But still posting on Thai forums? Huh? You're busy, ain't you?

they will not as scared ?hitless my story will get out and finally kill tourism to Thai.

Yeah, everybody's so scared. Yawn.

The-Internet-Funny-Tough-Kid-Image.jpg.8b2c0efb48c64acc6740c7cfd56acd2f.jpg

Next.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:31 AM, wakeupplease said:

Me I left 1 year ago and yet they still they say I am still there, even though my government has told them I am here and I ain't seeking political asylum as I am resident. tell them to come and see and they will not as scared ?hitless my story will get out and finally kill tourism to Thai.

it will when i want it to amazing thailand, stick 123 on the front SOON. just to busy right now on other projects but not for too long

The suspense is killing me ..... not.

:saai: