Pretties set to be given red card after man gets a "Breast Sandwich"

webfact

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I saw the video in question...  The phrase above is an interestingly euphemistic way of describing the other, brief part of what they were doing on the video...albeit, fully clothed... So I guess I'd call it "laptop grinding" myself...  But it was the one woman on the left who was leading the charge, she was pretty enthusiastic about her duties.

The 1min 4 sec clip is currently on Youtube. As you say, they are fully clothed.

Edited by katana

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yes, that's the one. There will be no more because girls had to wear mini-dresses. Doesn't matter that the event has raised 20 million pounds for various charities, hospitals etc. Great Ormond Street Hospital has even returned money they received, rather than spend it on sick children. Pathetic. No-one forced the 'pretties' to be there.

And were the generous donating patrons complaining? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great column... Ooops .. a little faux pas.. 

“Conservative Thais” .. the prudish ones who are into all manner of do-goodism ... most of whom are in total denial.

God you could not make this shit up.

Bring in the “the pretties” (Love that expression).

I once walked into a go-go bar in Pattaya (different beast to the Bkk ones) and I saw some bird just fudging herself on the table. I genuinely wasn't expecting to see that. Threw me back a bit. Saw some other going ons and thought it was a bit too rich for me.

Conservative, they say? Only when it's there for everyone to see. Good job us foreigners don't talk to each other and just pretend it doesn't exist :wink:

10 hours ago, Familyonthemove said:

Good to see the authorities facing up to the big issues in Thailand today.

Next .....

Therein lays the answer.............they can't face up to the big issues so they just deal with minor ones. Makes them feel good that they have done something, no matter how incompetent/inconsequential it may be. :coffee1:

They can then pat themselves on the back as this moves them forward.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Therein lays the answer.............they can't face up to the big issues so they just deal with minor ones. Makes them feel good that they have done something, no matter how incompetent/inconsequential it may be. :coffee1:

They can then pat themselves on the back as this moves them forward.

That's harsh, even though true?

• Like 1