SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

Remind me of what he HAS found to incriminate Trump as a number of you have been contending for well over a year now.   You first.

59 minutes ago, Becker said:

Never said he had found something although I have repeatedly said I do think he will. Unlike you I don't have the inside info into the Mueller investigation so I will just have to wait and see.

Now you.

Nothing? How utterly unsurprising...:coffee1:

chicken-with-head-cut-off-clipart-14.jpg

Thanks to some help by the  past administration and PT administration continuance of seeing a path to American independence in oil production. This article shows this  administration has a knack to see how to protect Americans, while opening  up our natural resources. 

"U.S. Will Be the World’s Largest Oil Producer by 2023, Says IEA"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-will-be-the-worlds-largest-oil-producer-by-2023-says-iea-1520236810

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thanks to some help by the  past administration and PT continuance of seeing a path to American independence in oil production. This article shows PT is a savvy business man with a knack to see how to protect Americans, while opening  up our natural resources. 

"U.S. Will Be the World’s Largest Oil Producer by 2023, Says IEA"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-will-be-the-worlds-largest-oil-producer-by-2023-says-iea-1520236810

Now you are crediting Trump with something that began in the first term of the Obama administration, and won't come true until years in the future.  https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/crude-oil-production 

OPEC and its allies, through their ham-fisted attempts to manipulate oil prices, have made the US fracking industry profitable.  Trump had nothing to do with it.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Or he's found lots to incriminate Trump, and is now putting it together into an air-tight case.

Exactly. It's quite possible there is no explicit "collusion" but that doesn't mean there aren't other crimes such as obstruction of justice and money laundering. 

• Haha 2

Why "trump" deserves no respect. I've said this before, but here it is again:

Opinion | Trump disrespects the presidency. So I don’t respect him.

With enemies or mere critics, Trump picks at their scabs. This, in fact, is his true talent, honed during his years of hosting “The Apprentice.”

What respect — if any — is due President Trump?

Answer: NONE!

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump-disrespects-the-presidency--So-I-don’t-respect-him-.SJv7bDj_G.html

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Now you are crediting Trump with something that began in the first term of the Obama administration, and won't come true until years in the future.  https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/crude-oil-production 

OPEC and its allies, through their ham-fisted attempts to manipulate oil prices, have made the US fracking industry profitable.  Trump had nothing to do with it.

" Thanks to some help by the  past administration and PT administration continuance" .

You missed this part above!

And if PT didn't want or have  anything to do with it then he would of stopped it. 

Edited by riclag

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

"I just don't understand the hatred and bitterness."

Do you recall the hatred and bitterness when Obama was President?  Hatred and bitterness that led Trump to be the mouthpiece of the repeatedly discredited Birther movement? 

Some people feel a similar hatred and bitterness towards Trump.  However our feelings are based on his blatant incompetence and the damage he's doing to the country.  The Obama hatred and bitterness was based on his skin color.

A  large majority of American's respected Obama regardless of his skin color and  his, what at the time was speculation of his heritage.Which was proven to be false speculation.The wacko white supremacy  Nazi 's don't represent what real American's  feel  about the office of the Presidency.Most American's are loyal to our democratic process regardless of who is in the office and despite what the MSM spews .

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

" Thanks to some help by the  past administration and PT administration continuance" .

You missed this part above!

And if PT didn't want or have  anything to do with it then he would of stopped it. 

So you are so desperate to post something good about Trump that you now give him credit for not over-ruling something done by Obama?

• Like 2

On 3/2/2018 at 4:59 PM, riclag said:

Sources?

Are you seriously contending that the economic recovery didn't begin in the Obama administration? Do you still not know that the stock market, which you seem to believe is a prime indicator of economic health, made a massive recovery during Obama's tenure? If so, you missed out on making a huge pile of money in the stock market.

• Like 2

Trump is not going to be indicted. He is not likely to be impeached by his own party. I hope he finishes his term and faces the humiliation of a "Blue Wave" sweeping away both his administration and the Republican majority. America had to learn the hard way. We are justifiably a world laughingstock.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

So you are so desperate to post something good about Trump that you now give him credit for not over-ruling something done by Obama?

Credit where credit is due.Most news about PT is negative!! And any positive is quickly dissected,spun ,demonized and sometimes not covered. No President has come close even Obama, to the hatred,hysteria and negativity that is published about him everyday.

" Hysteria and the demonetization of a president"

https://www.univision.com/univision-news/opinion/hysteria-and-the-demonization-of-a-president

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I agree that most news about Trump is negative, but the most positive things that can be said about him are negative:  He has not yet derailed the Obama economic recovery, he has not undermined the country's trend to energy independence, he has not started a nuclear war. 

I'm stumped for any positive things Trump has accomplished. 

I don't like doing this, but perhaps "trump's" bizarre acting out about North Korea has brought them to the table. The jury is still out on that depending on results. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

Trump is not going to be indicted. He is not likely to be impeached by his own party. I hope he finishes his term and faces the humiliation of a "Blue Wave" sweeping away both his administration and the Republican majority. America had to learn the hard way. We are justifiably a world laughingstock.

Does the world see America struggling politically ? Why would someone laugh at that? We are a country divided politically like never before,left and right liberal and conservative ideas. Sure some laugh but I suspect they have laughed before and will in the future.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't like doing this, but perhaps "trump's" bizarre acting out about North Korea has brought them to the table. The jury is still out on that depending on results. 

He's playing chicken with a nuclear state.  Even if it ends well, it's not a good idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

He's playing chicken with a nuclear state.  Even if it ends well, it's not a good idea.

It's possible that he might get lucky sometimes. To beat this devil of deception, I don't think it's helpful to fall as low as he is. If it turns out he deserves some credit for some things, I say, that's OK. Overall he's still a total disaster. 

25 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I agree that most news about Trump is negative, but the most positive things that can be said about him are negative:  He has not yet derailed the Obama economic recovery, he has not undermined the country's trend to energy independence, he has not started a nuclear war. 

I'm stumped for any positive things Trump has accomplished. 

demonstrated just how tacky the us is.

really, it is a country epitomised by the Simpsons.

• Confused 1