SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I read your article and others and it was clear from reading them that the White House lawyer and Chief of Staff did not attend these meetings. That is not something one would have gleaned from your post.

I read the post you are responding too and I don't see anywhere that it said  that the White House lawyer and Chief of Staff attended the meeting.

So my question is , why were they there ? 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I read the post you are responding too and I don't see anywhere that it said  that the White House lawyer and Chief of Staff attended the meeting.

So my question is , why were they there ? 

The words "crashed" a meeting, "appeared at" a meeting,  was a "participant" of a meeting is more than just an inference. It is piss poor journalism.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

The words "crashed" a meeting, "appeared at" a meeting,  was a "participant" of a meeting is more than just an inference. It is piss poor journalism.

so why do you think they were there?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

so why do you think they were there?

Well, the article says: "In a statement, the White House press office said Flood and Kelly only went to the meetings to “facilitate” them" , but I doubt that's true given other inaccuracies in the article.

11 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Well, the article says: "In a statement, the White House press office said Flood and Kelly only went to the meetings to “facilitate” them" , but I doubt that's true given other inaccuracies in the article.

What inaccuracies are you referring to? I read the article and did not notice any inaccuracies, can you point out the inaccuracies, and what actually happen? 

• Haha 1

Almost 6 months into the entertainment survey. Public opinion polls or survey's that are non scientific  but still entertaining show in this case that the majority of members want to see PT succeed despite being crucified and demonized by the establishment dems,never Trump and deranged left. The guy  is the epitome of strength and  testicular fortitude . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

Almost 6 months into the entertainment survey. Public opinion polls or survey's that are non scientific  but still entertaining show in this case that the majority of members want to see PT succeed despite being crucified and demonized by the establishment dems,never Trump and deranged left. The guy  is the epitome of strength and  testicular fortitude . 

There were some Russians that fixed the poll.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Probably less disruptive if he finishes out his 4 year term at least I've felt that but sometimes I wonder if that really is in the best interest of anyone other than President Trump and his family.

Huffington had this short article about Trump scoopers.

I'd suggest its only for those not enamored with the current POTUS

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/julianna-margulies-trump-poop-bag_us_5b093ec2e4b0fdb2aa53df70

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

Another deflection game by Trump sycophants. Trump's never ending deflection / BS is undermining US Departments / Agencies, thereby the Rule of Law for the American people.

There is an excellent article covering Trump's BS titled "Time to Stop Chasing Trump's Lies Down the Rabbit Hole"; an extract...

By now we’ve all learned to dismiss Trump’s tweets as just the crazy stuff that rolls around his head while he’s watching “Fox & Friends,” but this is absolutely appalling. After learning that there is zero evidence anywhere that the FBI was attempting to do anything other than investigate what was essentially a Russian attack on our election system — just as FBI agents should have done — Trump chose to tell three separate lies to the American public in the course of this single tweet. “Spies” were not “placed” in his campaign. The investigation was being conducted by the FBI, not by Democrats. And it was not “for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain.”

Sources please, Never mind I found it 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/05/25/time-to-stop-chasing-trumps-lies-down-the-rabbit-hole/?utm_term=.047c193db0e1

"Why is it that the results of that highly unusual meeting (two meetings, actually) are not splashed across every front page and dominating every minute of cable news today? Because the whole thing was a farce, and it didn’t give Republicans what they were hoping for".

I think its classified and both parties are waiting to spin it while waiting for the IG report

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

Sucker nation.

:intheclub:

Grifters Gone Wild...

Trump voters allowed themselves to believe they had a successful billionaire who knew the art of the deal when he only knew the art of the con. They bought his seductive campaign narrative, that the system was rigged and corrupt and only he could fix it. After winning by warning voters they were being suckered, he’s made them all suckers.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Grifters-Gone-Wild.By6qOwvkm.html

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I think its classified and both parties are waiting to spin it while waiting for the IG report

I think it's a huge Republican conspiracy nothing burger and if you think it even remotely confidential then Trump's lawyer should not have been allowed anywhere near it. Confidential or not, if there were anything of substance, Nunes would have done his usual press conference saying "we have found things...blah blah, ...scandal...blah...worse than watergate ...blah FBI must be held accountable blah and we need a second special council to investigate blah blah. But what did we get....................a big embarrassing red faced silence!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Kelsall said:

And quite fairly too. Not only was it criminal what Clinton did, the FBI need to be investigated and brought to justice. 

He is showing great integrity and strength against all odds and endless unwarranted attacks on him, his family and his personal life.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Jack Johnson finally pardoned

MAGA!

May Trump continue to serve both his terms and correct injustices that Obama couldn't be bothered with.

In 1912, Johnson was arrested on charges of violating the Mann Act—forbidding one to transport a woman across state lines for "immoral purposes"—a racially motivated charge that embroiled him in controversy for his relationships, including marriages, with white women. According to filmmaker Ken Burns, "for more than thirteen years, Jack Johnson was the most famous and the most notorious African-American on Earth".

• Like 1

MAGA!

May Trump continue to serve both his terms and correct injustices that Obama couldn't be bothered with.

In 1912, Johnson was arrested on charges of violating the Mann Act—forbidding one to transport a woman across state lines for "immoral purposes"—a racially motivated charge that embroiled him in controversy for his relationships, including marriages, with white women. According to filmmaker Ken Burns, "for more than thirteen years, Jack Johnson was the most famous and the most notorious African-American on Earth".

MAGA!