SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I see TDS is in full swing in this tread, complete with the wishful hope that the president of the USA dies.

Liberals.... Always the tolerant and loving bunch. 

"I would like to see him finish his one and only term...."

Trumpers, always see what they want, and seem unable to read all the best WORDS.

maxresdefault.jpg

8 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I see TDS is in full swing in this tread, complete with the wishful hope that the president of the USA dies.

Liberals.... Always the tolerant and loving bunch. 

I come by it honestly, my parents had little tolerance for Hitler too!

The Rebellion Against Trump Grows As Conservative Columnist Says He Would Take Obama Back In A Nanosecond " The conservatives who haven’t fallen in line with the Trump cult have learned an important lesson. Character and competency matter in a president. Intelligence and thoughtfulness are not traits to be campaigned against. Obama is getting the respect he deserves, and to think that all it took was a treasonous president for him to get it."

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/07/20/conservative-obama-nanosecond.html

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

Trump's impulsive decrees weigh on Pentagon

Before Trump, “you certainly never had a directive coming straight from the president via Twitter," said a former senior defense official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss military officials he knows. "That adds an extra layer of instability and stress to an organization that is already under a lot of stress.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/22/pentagon-trump-impulsive-decrees-defense-701532

• Like 1

Winning!!!

How the Republican tax cuts are failing workers, in one chart

And between the first and second quarters of 2018 — after the tax cuts were enacted — real wages fell by 1.8 percent.

It’s not that corporations don’t have more money — it’s that they have no particular reason to give that money to workers.

The Republican tax bill has been a major windfall for corporations and the wealthy.

Image.jpg

1 minute ago, AYJAYDEE said:

perhaps american workers should vote?

They did vote. It is just they were duped by the Reality TV Con Artist turned traitor.

The sad thing is that these voters refuse to say they made a bad choice and are willing to deal with any fallout to save face. TTDS. Traitor Trump Delusion Syndrome at its finest.

• Like 1

John Dean, who helped take down Richard Nixon, predicts Donald Trump will outlast the Russia scandal

I doubt Trump will be forced from office – even if Mueller has tapes of him talking with Putin, "Nixon might have survived if he had Fox News and the conservative media that exists today," 

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/23/john-dean-who-helped-take-down-richard-nixon-predicts-donald-trump-will-outlast-the-russia-scandal/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/watergate-john-dean-why-trump-will-survive-russia-scandal-2-700723/

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

Almost TWO percent. OMG! It's virtually an apocalypse, except for the fact that the numbers of people actually working is increasing, and the supply and demand for workers of certain skill levels is determined in the free market. The relationship between the two determine wages. Yup, it is definitely the fault of the GOP.  Skewed charts are the lowest form of argument. 

Edited by Ramen087

3 hours ago, Silurian said:

They did vote. It is just they were duped by the Reality TV Con Artist turned traitor.

The sad thing is that these voters refuse to say they made a bad choice and are willing to deal with any fallout to save face. TTDS. Traitor Trump Delusion Syndrome at its finest.

555 Is that what you think?

Who is the delusional one ?

Well I guess you have to convince yourself.

You will have a tough time explaining the re-election ?

But on the upside TV can start a new Survey asking the same question

Edited by meechai
  • Haha 1

555 Is that what you think?
Who is the delusional one ?
Well I guess you have to convince yourself.

You will have a tough time explaining the re-election [emoji3]

But on the upside TV can start a new Survey asking the same question
I totally acknowledge there is a good chance Putin's poodle will be reelected. No problem to explain it either. It will mean the official end of American democracy.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Opl said:

This is not a troll.

no surprise Trump can still be re-elected POTUS. 

http://time.com/5345873/jason-spencer-sacha-baron-cohen-who-is-america/

These things are mostly setup for entertainment purposes. I don't believe it's all punking. Obviously pulling down ones pants and showing your butt, he must be in on it. Or the lady previously handing over her public hair. Funny but not 100% genuine 

Winning!!!

Trump’s Tax Plan Doing the Exact Opposite of What He Claimed It Would

According to Bloomberg‘s latest analysis, average hourly wages fell in the first quarter after Trump’s tax bill passed. Further, while the numbers aren’t official yet, it looks like the second quarter is showing an even bigger decline.

10 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

I will bet anybody that he does finish his term. Like it or not

I'm with you.  And according to the Rapido Manseeni poll and analysis Trump will keep America great for years to come.

• Haha 1

A very plausible theory about "trump's" Kompromat problem. Pee pee tapes wouldn't sink him as the fact that he's a man slut is already factored in by the complicit evangelicals.

But illegal money laundering. That is a completely different kettle of piss.

"There is no need to assume that Trump was a formal agent of Russian intelligence to make sense of Trump’s solicitousness toward Putin. Keith Darden, an international-relations professor at American University, has studied the Russian use of kompromat—compromising material—and told me that he thinks it is likely that the President believes the Russians have something on him. “He’s never said a bad word about Putin,” Darden said. “He’s exercised a degree of self-control with respect to Russia that he doesn’t with anything else.” "

https://www.newyorker.com/news-desk/swamp-chronicles/a-theory-of-trump-kompromat

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

19 minutes ago, stud858 said:

I'm with you.  And according to the Rapido Manseeni poll and analysis Trump will keep America great for years to come.

"Rapido Manseeni poll"?  Is that a joke, a spelling error, or a poll so obscure that it doesn't come up on Google?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"Rapido Manseeni poll"?  Is that a joke, a spelling error, or a poll so obscure that it doesn't come up on Google?

Don't you know? Their parent company is Guido Fuhgetaboutit pepperoni tours. 

16 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

Almost TWO percent. OMG! It's virtually an apocalypse, except for the fact that the numbers of people actually working is increasing, and the supply and demand for workers of certain skill levels is determined in the free market. The relationship between the two determine wages. Yup, it is definitely the fault of the GOP.  Skewed charts are the lowest form of argument. 

the supply of workers of certain skill levels is determined by EDUCATION LEVELS And america is falling behind in that regard

Between the guy dropping his pants for Borat and the banker that gave a load of $$ to Manafort so he would be "In charge of the Army" it's finally sinking in after 60+ years there are some really, really stupid people out there.  Not to mention all those people keeping red states red.

If I was 40 years younger and more daring I would consider doing some big-time con man stuff, like running a fake university and real estate scams.

Wanna be the pope?  Got $250,000 ?

Just wire the $$ to me, I'll set it up.  Once the payment clears the only thing left for you to do is go to Rome and tell that guy "get your ass out of my chair!"

Edited by bendejo

1 minute ago, bendejo said:

Between the guy dropping his pants for Borat and the banker that gave a load of $$ to Manafort so he would be "In charge of the Army" it's finally sinking in after 60+ years there are some really, really stupid people out there.  Not to mention all those people keeping red states red.

If I was 40 years younger and more daring I would consider doing some big-time con man stuff, like running a fake university and real estate scams.

you wern't paying attention in class. IQ=100 is the average. You probably spent most of your life with 110+ folks if you wanted to be able to discuss something more than the latest episode of the bachelor or big brother so imagine how many 70's and 80's there are out there to bring the average down?

Support "trump"? Support tyranny.

Trump is taking US down the path to tyranny

The United States was born in a revolt against the tyranny of King George III. The Constitution was designed to prevent tyranny through a system of checks and balances, but in President Trump's America, those safeguards are failing.

Donald Trump holds the grandiose belief that only he should rule America.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/opinions/trump-is-taking-us-down-the-path-to-tyranny-sachs/index.html

Edited by Jingthing