SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, bushdoctor said:

Trump had tweeted earlier something like....

The European Union is coming to Washington tomorrow to negotiate a deal on Trade. I have an idea for them. Both the U.S. and the E.U. drop all Tariffs, Barriers and Subsidies! That would finally be called Free Market and Fair Trade! Hope they do it, we are ready - but they won’t!

If you and Trump think the Republican Congress will agree to end agricultural subsidies that benefit red states, you are both dreaming.

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Look,up in the sky! It's a bird,It's a plane,It's definitely not a missile! That's winning.Trump haters would rather see negotiation  fail, rather than seeing millions live with out fear,for however short it might be.  

Kim restocking nuclear material is winning to you?

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1050070-north-korea-making-bomb-fuel-despite-denuclearisation-pledge-pompeo/

Could emoluments be his Achilles heel?

He may finally be forced to show his tax returns.

"Heartbreak for the Trump Hotel

A judge rules the emoluments case against the president can proceed—and suggests why his D.C. business violates the Constitution.

Of course, Trump will appeal to the Supreme Court first. But if there is a trial, the next phase of discovery might investigate how Trump was able to obtain this lease in contradiction of its clear terms. And because such direct corruption could be considered an abuse of power, this trial could become even more perilous legally and politically for Trump. "

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/emoluments-case-against-trump-over-d-c-international-hotel-can-proceed-judge-peter-messitte-rules.html

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Could emoluments be his Achilles heel?

That deal between China, ZTE, and some Indonesian bottom-feeder has all the stench of SE Asian corruption, they could get him on that alone.

Once this cancer has been removed the pursuit of all these violations will go on for years.

On the other hand, once Nixon was out of office the prevailing attitude was "just leave him alone, if we go after him it just damages the office of the President."

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I think most folks dislike those who dislike Trump more than they dislike the President.!.I certainly do.He aint the freeloaders friend.emoji463.pngemoji86.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Up to you..

Ronald Reagan Jr destroys Trump’s delusional base: They’d ‘elect Putin’ US president over any Democrat. “They aren’t really in touch with reality, I think, and the most important thing to them is that he seems to hate the people that they hate,” Reagan said. “If we’re angry about something Donald Trump did, Donald Trump must have done something right as far as they’re concerned.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ronald-reagan-jr-destroys-trumps-delusional-base-theyd-elect-putin-us-president-democrat/

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I think most folks dislike those who dislike Trump more than they dislike the President.!.I certainly do.He aint the freeloaders friend.emoji463.pngemoji86.png

What?  Most "folks" don't support Trump.  He lost the popular vote, and his overall support remains well below 50%.  I'm also not aware of anything Trump has done for or against freeloaders. 

I think you are imagining things about Trump that aren't real.  However Trumpies never were big on facts, look at the way they cheer for his blatant lies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

^^

I think he's a good president but don't support him in any way. I just like a fair contest.

Also, I'm not from the US, and support none of the corrupt politicians.

You leapt to his defense when I pointed out he lost the popular vote in replying to someone who stated the majority supported Trump.  You also praise him on this forum.  It appears you support him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Breitbart.  What a surprise.

The country is doing well economically, which means this is the time to bring down the federal deficit, not run it up.  Smart individuals, businesses and countries work debts down when times are good, Trump ramps up borrowing to a trillion a year.  All this borrowing allows the countries running a trade surplus with the US to buy US Treasuries, a safe, interest earning investment for all that surplus cash. 

If it weren't for the budget deficit, countries running a trade surplus would have to do something else with the US dollars they take in, such as buy US goods.

"The Trump administration had said that the tax cuts would pay for themselves by generating increased revenue from faster economic growth, but the White House has acknowledged in recent weeks that the deficit is growing faster than it had expected. The Office of Management and Budget said this month that it had revised its forecasts from earlier this year to account for nearly $1 trillion of additional debt over the next decade — on average, almost $100 billion more a year in deficits."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/25/business/trump-corporate-tax-cut-deficit.html

Just in case you are wondering what type of person would date Donald Trump Jr.

Fox Allegedly Fired Don Jr’s Girlfriend, Guilfoyle, for Sharing Penis Photos

According to the Huffington Post’s sources, Fox News forced Guilfoyle out for engaging in ’emotionally abusive behavior’ toward hair/makeup artists and support staff, and for showing co-workers ‘personal photos of male genitalia’, apparently against their will.  Guilfoyle was warned about her behavior by Fox News’ human resources department on several occasions, but still did not stop with these abusive actions.

That is just one classy family.

• Haha 2

Great GPD number. Democrats will hate it. They know, they loose everything. November is close ?

So yes, Trump is here to stay. Better make America great again that to destroy it.

Edited by alocacoc
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

Great GPD number. Democrats will hate it. They know, they loose everything. November is close ?

So yes, Trump is here to stay. Better make America great again that to destroy it.

I wondered when a Trumpie would make a big deal about the GDP numbers for one quarter.

Unfortunately for Trump, these numbers are boosted by a surge in "beat the tariffs" production.  If tariffs are imposed, trade and the economy will suffer.  If tariffs are avoided, the surge in production this quarter will be off-set by a decline in production while excess inventory is burned down next quarter.  Either way, it doesn't look good for the November elections.

Probably a typo in your last sentence, but it kind of reads like you want to make America great again so that you can destroy it.  Letting a hostile foreign power undermine our democracy without consequence is a good way to destroy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to Mr.Obama help ,America’s Economic growth Under PT ,has reached a new high ,not seen since 2014. —— 4.1%.All of this being done despite the haters and resistance toward him and his MAKE AMERICA WORK AGAIN AND GREAT AGAIN AGENDA

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thanks to Mr.Obama help ,America’s Economic growth Under PT ,has reached a new high ,not seen since 2014. —— 4.1%.All of this being done despite the haters and resistance toward him and his MAKE AMERICA WORK AGAIN AND GREAT AGAIN AGENDA

Worth noting that under Obama this rate was exceeded twice in 2014, and with a budget deficit about half of Trump's.

Not sure which is the better Trump motto:  MAKE AMERICA BANKRUPT! or MAKE AMERICA A FAILED STATE!

If he had his way his new hat would read MAAK, Make America A Kingdom.  The first law that would be put in place would be a "Lese Majeste" law and guess who would be king.

Electoral map prediction of one of the 2020 front runners (Biden) against the Traitor Trump. Can you say one term presidency? Well, that is if he does make it to the end of the term.

Image.jpg

Edited by Silurian
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Electoral map prediction of one of the 2020 front runners (Biden) against the Traitor Trump. Can you say one term presidency? Well, that is if he does make it to the end of the term.

Image.jpg

Good old fashioned butt kicking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Opl said:

Great numbers

But "artificial boost" 

"The rush by US exporters to beat the imposition of retaliatory tariffs on soybeans by China will provide an artificial boost to second-quarter GDP growth, but will become a potentially significant drag in the third quarter."

https://www.capitaleconomics.com/publications/us-economics/us-economics-update/soybean-tariffs-causing-distortion-in-export-growth/

"On June 1, a farmer with 1,000 acres of corn and soybeans expected a $42,000 return. Today that return has dropped to a negative $126,000, said Christopher Hurt, an agricultural economist at Purdue University. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-trumps-trade-war-is-already-costing-consumers/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paychecks-are-dropping-in-real-terms-inflation-cpi-increased-june/

real-wage-growth.png

Good things take time, you have to admit we're moving in the right direction. I agree wages need to increase. Not so much the minimum wage as skilled labor. Kids leaving high school need to have a trade. We have a long ways to go.