SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

A good troll doesn't attack issues head-on, he tries to bury it with distractions or change the subject.

This post isn't about Maxine Waters, Hillary or Bill Clinton, President Obama, or anything but Trump and reasons why he should or shouldn't finish his first term.

1 hour ago, bushdoctor said:

It’s actually just a survey. There is no question asking why. The survey shows the majority do want to see him finish. 

The topic is a forum for discussions relevant to the survey.  Maxine Waters is not relevant to the survey.

No surprise that many Americans that fell for the con man and are now getting burnt but the trouble is that he is also hurting the majority of Americans that never supported him. He really needs to be REMOVED asap but that won't be easy, and the sadistic gloating contingent are correct, we might be stuck with him for the full two terms (or more). 

Edited by Jingthing

Trump lifted the cap on H-2B worker visas. Then his businesses asked for 76 of them.

This week, the Trump administration defied its “America First” rhetoric with a policy change that would make it easier for companies to hire guest workers from foreign countries. The Trump Organization is already poised to benefit from it.

On Monday, the Department of Homeland Security raised the cap on H-2B visas for foreign guest workers from 66,000 visas per year to 81,000.

On Thursday — just three days later — Trump’s properties told the Department of Labor that they wanted approval to hire 76 guest workers using those visas.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/20/16003254/trump-h2b-visa-program

Definitely not sleazy.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, bushdoctor said:

We can not isolate a group of people and prevent them from buying gas for example. 

The liberals, who claim tolerance seem to be the most intolerant in this process.

Well you just isolated a large group and stopped them traveling to the US.

You seem to be missing the key point. The owner of ANY business reserves the right to refuse service to ANYONE. It may not be a good thing to do but it is their right. If someone is in your premises that is upsetting the other 'users' then you can ask the person causing the problem to leave. Better that than have the staff jazz in your corn chowder (yes it's happened).

3 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

You seem to be missing the key point. The owner of ANY business reserves the right to refuse service to ANYONE. It may not be a good thing to do but it is their right. If someone is in your premises that is upsetting the other 'users' then you can ask the person causing the problem to leave. Better that than have the staff jazz in your corn chowder (yes it's happened).

Not quite. There is the civil rights act of 1964 concerning public accommodations. But give the new Supreme Court and little time and they'll probably rule that to be unconstitutional.

22 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

It is much better than that. Don't laugh too much. Health warning the following clip can result in slight fractures to the ribs:

A fine example of the Fox Propaganda Network at work.  It's really disturbing that so many people think it's a news channel.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

A fine example of the Fox Propaganda Network at work.  It's really disturbing that so many people think it's a news channel.

Yup! It was actually highly inappropriate of me to make light of the video and imply it may crack your ribs through laughter. It is actually more likely to result in a vomit induced state of nausea that adults can be such lying, cheating morally bereft individuals and given a platform on primetime (anytime) television.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

It is much better than that. Don't laugh too much. Health warning the following clip can result in slight fractures to the ribs:

Superlatives at their absolute best, it's getting ridiculous but we must admit it works on Trump followers! 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

The topic is a forum for discussions relevant to the survey.  Maxine Waters is not relevant to the survey.

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

I’m not missing the point. I already mentionefd in a previous post that a private business can refuse service, but we have no right stop the business from providing the product or service, or prevent someone from buying gas for example if the private business wants the business or made no comment either way. 

To get another perspective try this scenario.

You pull up to the gas pump to fill your car up and I tell you you can’t do it because I don’t like your post. 

26 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

I’m not missing the point. I already mentionefd in a previous post that a private business can refuse service, but we have no right stop the business from providing the product or service, or prevent someone from buying gas for example if the private business wants the business or made no comment either way. 

You pull up to the gas pump to fill your car up and I tell you you can’t do it because I don’t like your post. 

Still trying to make this topic about Maxine Waters, aren't you?  I understand, Trump is such an embarrassment the "defense" of his performance is to change the subject.

13 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

It's your gas station, I tell you to ram it, leave and never use your gas station again and ask all my friends to do likewise. As i said, it is not wise of you to do it, but perfectly within your rights. It depends how much controversy you want to cause. All the baker with the "gay wedding cake" had to do if he was really not going to provide the cake was "look at his schedule" and say " you know, I am really sorry but we are just completely full during this period". From everything I have read and heard, the woman at the Red Hen was perfectly polite to Sarah Sanders.

The guy with the MAGA hat in New York was clearly up to a publicity stunt. After paying a 186 USD tab and leaving a 36 USD tip - clearly a happy man, he then takes the restaurant to court trying to claim damages because the restaurant would not serve him with his hat on. Well that worked then....not!  :

Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/25/judge-rules-new-york-city-bar-can-refuse-service-to-trump-supporter-wearing-maga-hat.html

And I even picked the article from Fox so that you might believe it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

It's your gas station, I tell you to ram it, leave and never use your gas station again and ask all my friends to do likewise. As i said, it is not wise of you to do it, but perfectly within your rights. It depends how much controversy you want to cause. All the baker with the "gay wedding cake" had to do if he was really not going to provide the cake was "look at his schedule" and say " you know, I am really sorry but we are just completely full during this period". From everything I have read and heard, the woman at the Red Hen was perfectly polite to Sarah Sanders.

The guy with the MAGA hat in New York was clearly up to a publicity stunt. After paying a 186 USD tab and leaving a 36 USD tip - clearly a happy man, he then takes the restaurant to court trying to claim damages because the restaurant would not serve him with his hat on. Well that worked then....not!  :

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/25/judge-rules-new-york-city-bar-can-refuse-service-to-trump-supporter-wearing-maga-hat.html

And I even picked the article from Fox so that you might believe it.

Now you’re missing the point. I don’t own the gas station in the scenario. I just see you trying to get gas and tell you that you can’t buy gas, because I don’t like your post. 

5 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Now you’re missing the point. I don’t own the gas station in the scenario. I just see you trying to get gas and tell you that you can’t buy gas, because I don’t like your post. 

Except Maxine Waters never said to physically stop someone from buying that gas. Just exercise your right of free speech.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Still trying to make this topic about Maxine Waters, aren't you?  I understand, Trump is such an embarrassment the "defense" of his performance is to change the subject.

I am responding to a claim that Trump violated the first amendment. 

If you look through this thread you will find a plethora of things not directly related to Trump finishing his first term. Could it be you have a desire to censor speechthat tou don’t agree with? That’s why Maxine is an embarrassment. Even Nancy Pelosi said she was wrong to say those things. 

If you look through this thread you will find a plethora of things not directly related to Trump finishing his first term. Could it be you have a desire to censor speechthat tou don’t agree with? That’s why Maxine is an embarrassment. Even Nancy Pelosi said she was wrong to say those things. 
I think I get it by now. You and fellow travelers like Fox propaganda network are trying to stain all Americans that oppose "trump" with Maxine Waters red baiting. I suppose that kind of dirty game does work with many low information voters.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

I think someone wrote to the effect that he crapped all over the first amendment. Not that he violated it. He's the President of the United States. It used to be that one would expect the President's words to correspond to the facts most of the time. The first Amendment gives citizens license to say pretty much what they want to. It doesn't make it obligatory to sink so low..

Thank you for your opinion. I’m my opinion Maxine crapped on the first amendment but for many on the left that’s ok, 

which indicates to me this isn’t really about the first amendment but about not liking Trump. 

Edited by bushdoctor

14 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Thank you for your opinion. I’m my opinion Maxine crapped on the first amendment but for many on the left that’s ok, 

which indicates to me this isn’t really about the first amendment but about not liking Trump. 

You don't see any difference between a Congresswomen doing it and the President of the United States doing it? And the fact that POTUS does it every day of the week? He averages 7 falsehoods per day.

3 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

I do’nt consider calling out fake news reported by mainstream news companies as “doing it”. 

Fake news is the enemy of the people. 

So you're saying that Trump is not telling falsehoods at a rate unmatched by any other President?

I do’nt consider calling out fake news reported by mainstream news companies as “doing it”. 

Fake news is the enemy of the people. 

I've asked many others, I'll ask you:  What are specific examples of fake news that upset you and Trump?

No generalities please, actual links to what you consider fake news.

1 hour ago, bushdoctor said:

You are responding to a (unspecified) claim that Trump violated the first amendment by changing the topic to Maxine Waters.  In short, you're doing the Fox (not )News "What About" game to avoid discussing the topic.

What about Trump?  That is the topic.

I have no desire to censor free speech, I desire to keep speech meaningful by not having it buried under a load of rubbish.  If you want to post comments on Maxine Waters on a topic about Maxine Waters, have at it.

Edited by heybruce

Just now, heybruce said:

You are responding to a (unspecified) claim that Trump violated the first amendment by changing the topic to Maxine Waters.  In short, you're doing the Fox (not )News "What About" game to avoid discussing the topic.

What about Trump?  That is the topic.

If you read this thread you will see the claim. 

1 minute ago, bushdoctor said:

There are plenty of cases of news stories that had to be retracted. I’m sure you’ll find them if you look. 

Publicly retracted by the news organizations that make the mistakes.  News organizations aren't perfect, but the acknowledge and correct their mistakes.

Fake news is when a false story is not corrected, stuff like "The largest inauguration crowd in history", "Obama wiretapped me", "Millions of undocumented immigrants voted for me,  "North Korea is no longer a threat", and on and on and on.  Has Trump ever corrected himself on those mistakes?  Of course not, which is why he is the largest source of fake news in the news.

BTW, making claims then telling others to find the support for you claims is not just a troll tactic, it's a lazy troll tactic.

• Like 1

If you read this thread you will see the claim. 

Sorry, I'm not going to free you of responsibility to support your nonsense, that just frees you up to post more nonsense.  If you want your troll posts taken seriously, find the sources yourself.