SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

If it's so trivial let others pay their fair share, his policies on immigration hasn't changed much, just enforcing the laws on the books. I stopped worrying about what others think decades ago, it's called growing up.

It wasn't the policy of the US to separate asylum seekers from their children before Trump.  Trump hasn't changed immigration laws because he can't, but he clearly wants to.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/30/trump-calls-us-immigration-laws-dumbest-anywhere-in-world.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-deportations-without-trial_us_5b2fbdaae4b0040e27442317

He will also serve a 2nd term.

Try living and working in Thailand while an 

illegal alien, oH!

Most of the real Americans are sick of the

absolute weakness our country has displayed

with letting the undocumented get over for so long.

7 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

illegal alien, oH!

You've got a point.

As a "real" American I'm sick of the utter weakness of mind of all the "trump" fans. 

Didn't their Mommy teach them America don't want no stinkin' dictators!

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You've got a point.

As a "real" American I'm sick of the utter weakness of mind of all the "trump" fans. 

Didn't their Mommy teach them America don't want no stinkin' dictators!

More like the real Americans got sick of having pu$$ie leaders and Trump won the election not by chance.

Tough pill to swallow for many of the pseudo do gooders but then they're really

not that effectual anyway, oH! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

More like the real Americans got sick of having pu$$ie leaders and Trump won the election not by chance.

Real Americans like democracy.

Real Americans think our best friends should be fellow democracies, not dictator led countries.

Yes, we have nothing to say to each other.

As far as I'm concerned, there is at least a virtual civil war going on already.

"trump" the con man demagogue does not belong in the white house. Period.

“I do think he’s the most undemocratic president in modern American history and that troubles me.”

Former Secretary of State, and history scholar Madeleine Albright

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Do you seriously think that Mueller or the DOJ will allow Trump to "resign' and be pardoned? The only way to heal America from this cancer is to expose to Trumps base what a true badass he is and how they have been conned in to following a traitor to the USA. Mueller and his team are going to bury Trump and his family without trace and that will take some time and some engineering.

After the Benghazi investigation had been going a year why did you republicans not all shout "if you have no evidence now then stop the investigation"? Oh no, you had the investigation go on for TWO AND A HALF years - with not one charge or indictment. Was that Trey Gowdy letting HRC 'off the hook"? The Mueller investigation has 13 indictments , many guilty plea's and we have not even got to the serious bit. Just hang on and your desire to see charges will be overwhelmingly satisfied.

Sure Nixon did! So your willing to sacrifice more dis-justice to America's democracy, babies in cages,SCJ with possible Roe-Wade being overturned,more damage to the environment. You can kiss away the second amendment  being overturned too, with a Constitutionalist as a SCJ .  .It can all come to a end with one report . Maybe its true what the GOP says then, that the dems  don't really care about the suffering and abuse that's  inflicted by Trump and that they are  only obsessed with his demise,Oh! the dictator  can't dictate if he's exposed by Mueller.  

I asked another poster to show the link with a  indictment or conviction for Trump being a traitor,perhaps you can link that. 

Your dead wrong about exposing Trump's base. HC tried to do that but it backfired. Instead of exposing they will have to console instead ,any smart politician knows that. Come on Mueller put up or shut -up. Mr Mueller you and your dem/liberals cohorts are destroying America! 

Edited by riclag

I have always been non political all my life....as I don't understand this subject very well....but I do understand body language,bad mouthing,ill manners, discriminative agendas,hatred for other races,talk about impeachment issues every other day.... firing lawyers....I mean....does this sound like a nut case or what???

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Real Americans like democracy.

Real Americans think our best friends should be fellow democracies, not dictator led countries.

Yes, we have nothing to say to each other.

As far as I'm concerned, there is at least a virtual civil war going on already.

"trump" the con man demagogue does not belong in the white house. Period.

Former Secretary of State, and history scholar Madeleine Albright

American's have been conditioned to eat double stuffed pizza crusts and follow reality TV. They open their newspapers to what Kanye West and Kim Kardashain did - then when the new thing to get ultra uptight about is fed to them, they buy into hook line and sinker.

USA is a big f'up corporation from the insane power and influence lobbyists

have been granted who are all ex or next heads of multinational conglomerate

companies - it's sad how the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the ignorant 

masses.

Scum like Hillary and their thieving Clinton foundation would have been 1000x

worse. 

Trump is actually strengthening USA and it's the whiny libtards crying.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hashmodha said:

I have always been non political all my life....as I don't understand this subject very well....but I do understand body language,bad mouthing,ill manners, discriminative agendas,hatred for other races,talk about impeachment issues every other day.... firing lawyers....I mean....does this sound like a nut case or what???

They  say  they have the evidence to can the POTUS. Why do they let the World suffer these injustices.I guess they like the Nuremberg Trial philosophy . Who cares about how many people are effected by the Hitlerian Trump 

Edited by riclag

39 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

illegal alien, oH!

By "real Americans" I assume you mean paranoid white people who don't think their lives are as good as they should be and blame immigrants for no good reason.

26 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Trump lost the popular vote by a margin of three million, and would have lost the election if not for help from Russian and Mueller.  Face it, your in the minority.

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Sure Nixon did! So your willing to sacrifice more dis-justice to America's democracy, babies in cages,SCJ with possible Roe-Wade being overturned,more damage to the environment. You can kiss away the second amendment  being overturned too, with a Constitutionalist as a SCJ .  .It can all come to a end with one report . Maybe its true what the GOP says then, that the dems  don't really care about the suffering and abuse that's  inflicted by Trump and that they are obsessed with his demise,Oh! the dictator  can't dictate if he's exposed by Mueller.  

I asked another poster to show the link with a  indictment or conviction for Trump being a traitor,perhaps you can link that. 

Your dead wrong about exposing Trump's base. HC tried to do that but it backfired. Instead of exposing they will have to console instead ,any smart politician knows that. Come on Mueller put up or shut -up. Mr Mueller you and your dem/liberals cohorts are destroying America! 

Excuse me? Are you under the impression that the VP is Elizabeth Warren? If that were the case, you might have a point. At any rate, how would having Pence as President change alleviate the threat to the environment, or lessen the threat of having a friend of the Federalist Society on the Supreme Court?  Much better to have a nonstop liar and ignoramus on the throne. Much better for mobilizing the opposition base. Pollsters find that when they ask about making their midterm  vote about Trump, the anti-Trump numbers go way up.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump has packed his administration with Wall Street bankers and former lobbyists.  It's a shame how the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the ignorant Trump supporters.

In my view, there isn't any point in even trying to communicate with the majority of fanatic "trump" supporters. They're lost causes. The hope is with the MAJORITY of Americans that aren't committed to their dear leader. 

That doesn't include more traditional republicans. Even though 90 percent of republicans do support the clown demagogue, a lot of them aren't true believers, and are just going along for cynical power reasons. But it's pretty obvious by the way people talk if they've gone full on "trump". 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Excuse me? Are you under the impression that the VP is Elizabeth Warren? If that were the case, you might have a point. At any rate, how would having Pence as President change alleviate the threat to the environment, or lessen the threat of having a friend of the Federalist Society on the Supreme Court?  Much better to have a nonstop liar and ignoramus on the throne. Much better for mobilizing the opposition base. Pollsters find that when they ask about making their midterm  vote about Trump, the anti-Trump numbers go way up.

PT is on the menu not Pence.. It's Trumps policies that divided the world not Pence.According to dem's he is destroying democracy.Someone thats ignorant doesn't come close to the Presidency. A liar maybe !.Mueller can stop the first term according to the Dems ,he has the evidence . If he doesn't ,he will go to hell with the dem's . They will have the blame, they could stop the suffering now. This is from your hometown newspaper. Bristol, Connetticut

"Since he announced his campaign for high office in 2015, President Donald Trump has waged a relentless battle against the dignity of American institutions, from the legal system to Congress, while tearing down, often viciously, any individual who might stand…"

http://www.bristolpress.com/BP-Editorials/330030/their-view-keep-standards-high-to-oppose-trump-effectively

Edited by riclag

38 minutes ago, riclag said:

PT is on the menu not Pence.. It's Trumps policies that divided the world not Pence.According to dem's he is destroying democracy.Someone thats ignorant doesn't come close to the Presidency. A liar maybe !.Mueller can stop the first term according to the Dems ,he has the evidence . If he doesn't ,he will go to hell with the dem's . They will have the blame, they could stop the suffering now. This is from your hometown newspaper. Bristol, Connetticut

"Since he announced his campaign for high office in 2015, President Donald Trump has waged a relentless battle against the dignity of American institutions, from the legal system to Congress, while tearing down, often viciously, any individual who might stand…"

http://www.bristolpress.com/BP-Editorials/330030/their-view-keep-standards-high-to-oppose-trump-effectively

Trump is claiming he knows everything better than anyone else, and that's what Trump voters take for competence. 

I think the USA needs more of Trump just to make sure they understand exactly who/what they have voted for.  Also there  does not seem to be any other decent candidates  yet.

53 minutes ago, riclag said:

You're the one who invoked the Supreme Court and the 2nd Amendment. Why did you bring it up if it's irrelevant?

3 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump is claiming he knows everything better than anyone else, and that's what Trump voters take for competence. 

What do you expect......not every one has an academic education....typical Captain Amerika syndrom, and other Hollywood  symbolic.

I do not care....Trump...not my president, keep him in US no one else want him, he is a discrace to the Amerika people, most of them.

11 minutes ago, Slain said:

I think the USA needs more of Trump just to make sure they understand exactly who/what they have voted for.  Also there  does not seem to be any other decent candidates  yet.

There may not be many candidates that can easily beat him, but I don't agree we need more of him. He does additional damage DAILY and some of that damage is set to last for generations. Remove the orange stain ASAP! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You're the one who invoked the Supreme Court and the 2nd Amendment. Why did you bring it up if it's irrelevant?

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

This is from your hometown newspaper. Bristol, Connetticut

1 hour ago, riclag said:

But of course you misunderstand what Mueller's job is. He's there to gather evidence and see if there are any ground for criminal prosecution, not just of Trump but of many other parties as well. But trust a right winger to confusion an investigation with an inquisition. 

• Thanks 1

Also to add, it is very very unlikely that Mueller will indict the president even if highly criminal charges are revealed. He will send a report to the Assistant Attorney General (who has the legal option to throw the report in the trash can) and then if released to congress it becomes a political decision whether to proceed to impeachment and conviction. 

Rosenstein won't trash the report but the republicans are trying to replace him with someone who will. 

There are scenarios where this leads to a constitutional crisis. 

Of course "trump" will soon probably get his new justice at SCOTUS, meaning the court will probably rubber stamp any atrocity "trump" commits, even pardoning himself. 

Many feel it's already too late and they may indeed be right. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

But of course you misunderstand what Mueller's job is. He's there to gather evidence and see if there are any ground for criminal prosecution, not just of Trump but of many other parties as well. But trust a right winger to confusion an investigation with an inquisition. 

I'm a American Independent voter. I don't claim a party.Gather evidence,the dem's and people on here say get rid of Trump asap.The dem's, Swawall and Shift say they have enough evidence,our country is being destroyed. Put up or shut up Mr. Mueller to many children are suffering.You being from Bristol ,Ct. should care of our American democracy.If the cancer isn't stopped it will metastasize, you want that.   Sounds it,