Junta Orders Pro-Democracy Leaders Charged With Inciting Rebellion

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see the; now; eight accused photographed yesterday after charges were laid against them. All were shielding the sun from their eyes displaying prominently their not very expensive watches. They may soon lose their liberty but they haven't lost their sense of humour.

It's would be really terrible if they had a tag team of leaders. When 7 are arrested , 7 more might spring up and lead the next March on the 10th of February. 

The 7 taggers could go on indefinitely. Perhaps the government should arrest every person that was at the protest, to keep everything in order. How would they stop the taggers I wonder? ?

the junta is trying anything to keep the power and "delete" anything that sounds like democracy as they want to stay in power, there is no doubt about it and yes; they give a shit what other countries and governments are thinking about it!!!!!!!

Well done junta!

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

It's would be really terrible if they had a tag team of leaders. When 7 are arrested , 7 more might spring up and lead the next March on the 10th of February. 

The 7 taggers could go on indefinitely. Perhaps the government should arrest every person that was at the protest, to keep everything in order. How would they stop the taggers I wonder? ?

Perhaps they would be better off in cells of 4 with each one in another cell of 4 and so on. That way they would not be contravening the law, and if each cell is separate then one person will only know their own cell.

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

Perhaps they would be better off in cells of 4 with each one in another cell of 4 and so on. That way they would not be contravening the law, and if each cell is separate then one person will only know their own cell.

Oh that would a sneaky thing to do. 

Little cells of trouble makers all over the country. 

How far apart would they have to be, to not be considered part of the same group. So, I mean if 3 groups of 4 were spaced 50 meters apart and protested a different topic, such as freedom of speech, environmental and election. 

Would that be a violation of the law I wonder? 

It's really good the government is keeping up with the menacing situation. Maybe the laws need to be refined.