Most Republicans believe FBI, Justice Dept. trying to 'delegitimise' Trump

webfact

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump can only be indicted if there is something to indict him on, and that is doubtful, given ZERO proof of any collusion so far, or if he's stupid enough to try and outfox Mueller by actually answering anything put to him under oath. Better to take the 5th than fall into that trap.

Mueller should not be replaced for obvious reasons, but he should be required to prove that he has something to show for the millions of $ spent so far for peanuts in indictments. If he can't, then he should be closed down.

Whatever, Sessions has to go. He's completely useless. So far, hasn't even done anything on the miniscule part of his job left that he can do. Waste of space.

Why would the GOP impeach him? Only in an anti Trumpers wet dream would they do that. Fastest way to be out at their next election.

Indictments? I’ll put a c-note on 45 money laundering... collusion is a much tougher nut to crack.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Indictments? I’ll put a c-note on 45 money laundering... collusion is a much tougher nut to crack.

LOL. I'd like to see Trump indicted on some completely irrelevant nonsense like that, and removed from the presidency ( Pence would carry on the good work ), and see how the ruling elite ( of both sides ) like having millions of really angry Trump supporters rampaging against them. Remember those people with their guns and their Bibles, as Obama like to refer to them?

Not going to happen though as there is no there there, regardless of the anti Trumpers' dreams.

However, they should be careful what they wish for.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I'd like to see Trump indicted on some completely irrelevant nonsense like that, and removed from the presidency ( Pence would carry on the good work ), and see how the ruling elite ( of both sides ) like having millions of really angry Trump supporters rampaging against them. Remember those people with their guns and their Bibles, as Obama like to refer to them?

Not going to happen though as there is no there there, regardless of the anti Trumpers' dreams.

However, they should be careful what they wish for.

So indicting the sitting president on the very serious charge of money laundering (irrelevant, yeah right) would cause his base to rampage? Too bad, so sorry, don’t care what the “ruling elite” think about it. There is plenty of meat for a prosecutor to sink their teeth into when it comes to 45’s finances.

Edited by mikebike
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Becker said:

Plenty of evidence coming out every day but you "doubt" anti Trump media is publishing it? Are they or aren't they? And if they aren't doing it then maybe you can post links to this "evidence"?

Just note that if you're not able to post links to anything even remotely credible then you're full of the same stuff the man-child is filled to the brim with.

then you're full of the same stuff the man-child is filled to the brim with.

I try not to put myself out for rude people.

Have a nice day.

:saai:

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Plenty of evidence coming out every day, but I doubt the anti Trump media is publishing it.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I will politely repeat the key part of Becker's post:  Show us this evidence, please.

The silence is earth shattering....:coffee1:

16 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Never in the history of the US, has a president focused on bad-mouthing the FBI or CIA or federal attorneys.  Trump is unique in many of his harmful policies, but denigrating law-enforcement ranks as among his worst activities.   

Almost all dictators do this. It's in the dictator manual which is probably the only thing this charlatan reads. Interest parties might read: "How Democracies Die" by Levitsky and Ziblatt.

• Like 2

Almost all dictators do this. It's in the dictator manual which is probably the only thing this charlatan reads. Interest parties might read: "How Democracies Die" by Levitsky and Ziblatt.
I think trump is a natural dictator who doesn't read but also consider that he was mentored by one of the most notorious villains in American history Roy Cohn, Senator Joseph McCarthy's good buddy.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, mikebike said:

Uness someone sent him a suitcase of money and he conspired to hide its true origin, he's probably not going to go down for money laundering. I have no doubt that some of the sales of property he has made were purchased with laundered money but if an intermediary was used (like a bank) it is the bank that is laundering money, unless it is shown he is clearly part of the conspiracy also. I'm sure Trump has been investigated for these matters in the past.

https://www.google.com/search?q=banks+penalized+for+money+laundering&rlz=1CAACAR_enUS745US745&oq=banks+penalized+for&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.11724j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1

I rated this topic 5 stars. 

Most Republicans believe FBI, Justice Dept. trying to 'delegitimise' Trump.Is it possible that hold overs from prior administrations wanted PT to fail,of course not.Is it possible that some Republicans wanted PT to fail,of course not.Is it possible that all the facts are out on the bases of collusion with the   Russians to give PT a victory, with no indictments and that Mueller is on to Obstruction?Is it possible that the major parts of the dossier aren't true and that the Clinton Campaign used a opposition research paper to delitgitmize a democratically elected President?

Shouldn't the Dem's  be calling for  the FISA court transcripts released ?

It makes sense to have it come out.It makes sense to have a Special Prosecutor to investigate the investigators . 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Silurian said:

Playing fast and lose with FISA court transcripts is a dangerous game. By releasing the transcripts, it could allow foreign entities to determine how surveillance is requested, what types of surveillance is allowed and how surveillance is managed. This whole back and forth with the memos also plays into adversaries of the US government. I don't mind the release of information when it is for the public benefit but when it could cause national harm or harm to agents and citizens then that needs to be taken in account.

US adversaries including Russia are jumping with joy knowing that the US is embroiled in this dangerous dance of he said/she said all the while releasing potential surveillance secrets. This pitting of the Executive branch against the Judicial branch helps to undermine the American trust in the judicial system much to the delight of unfriendly foreign countries that want to see America tumble and fall.

But some Americans are willing to risk a lot to protect the Reality TV POTUS no matter what the cost. If the WH has nothing to hide then why all of these silly memo games and all the tearing down of the judicial system? Let justice take its rightful course and let the chips fall where they may.

3 questions about the FISA court answered

https://www.salon.com/2018/02/08/3-questions-about-the-fisa-court-answered_partner/

If releasing the fisa court transcripts will get 68 million liberals  off our back,by all means.Us  American's will take one for team  USA!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, riclag said:

If releasing the fisa court transcripts will get 68 million liberals  off our back,by all means.Us  American's will take one for team  USA!

Since your bent over taking one for the team from Trump might as well pleasure 68,000,000 Americans as well.  A shame that's all you have  to  offer your nation.

Edited by isaanbanhou
  • Haha 1

What most Republicans believe is a gnarly topic.  They believe Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.  They believe Trump had the most attendees at the inauguration.  They believe all sorts of nutzoid conspiracy theories.  They probably believe there are signs in Arabic along the Mexican/US border which tell Arab terrorists which way to go access safe houses.  Yes, that's a lame-brained assertion put forth by a Texas politician (you get one guess - which political party he hails from?).  

Is there something weird in the water they're drinking?  Maybe Putin put LSD on the gummy side of postage stamps that Republicans use to mail greeting postcards to UFO HQ at Area 51 in Nevada.

11 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

What most Republicans believe is a gnarly topic.  They believe Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.  They believe Trump had the most attendees at the inauguration.  They believe all sorts of nutzoid conspiracy theories.  They probably believe there are signs in Arabic along the Mexican/US border which tell Arab terrorists which way to go access safe houses.  Yes, that's a lame-brained assertion put forth by a Texas politician (you get one guess - which political party he hails from?).  

Is there something weird in the water they're drinking?  Maybe Putin put LSD on the gummy side of postage stamps that Republicans use to mail greeting postcards to UFO HQ at Area 51 in Nevada.

Stamps are self sticking now.

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2018 at 3:00 PM, Silurian said:

Playing fast and lose with FISA court transcripts is a dangerous game. By releasing the transcripts, it could allow foreign entities to determine how surveillance is requested, what types of surveillance is allowed and how surveillance is managed. This whole back and forth with the memos also plays into adversaries of the US government. I don't mind the release of information when it is for the public benefit but when it could cause national harm or harm to agents and citizens then that needs to be taken in account.

US adversaries including Russia are jumping with joy knowing that the US is embroiled in this dangerous dance of he said/she said all the while releasing potential surveillance secrets. This pitting of the Executive branch against the Judicial branch helps to undermine the American trust in the judicial system much to the delight of unfriendly foreign countries that want to see America tumble and fall.

But some Americans are willing to risk a lot to protect the Reality TV POTUS no matter what the cost. If the WH has nothing to hide then why all of these silly memo games and all the tearing down of the judicial system? Let justice take its rightful course and let the chips fall where they may.

3 questions about the FISA court answered

https://www.salon.com/2018/02/08/3-questions-about-the-fisa-court-answered_partner/

45 has a life long history of spitting on the rule of law. He is a crook/swindler/liar/degenerate/womanizer and abuser/thin skinned bully ..... and much more. He doesn't care a/b America. He is only interested in himself and saving his fat ass. He will destroy everything to achieve his goal, and spineless Republiclans are helping him. Maybe Russia has "dirt" on them too. Richard Painter suggested Nunes received Russia money. Wouldn't surprise me. 

• Like 1