Re-Entry Permit

Hi, I am currently on a student ED-visa and I am planning to return home for a few days. I understand I would need to apply for a re-entry permit but can I check if I can do it at any immigration office or I have to do it at my local immigration office? My nearest immigration office to my home is at Nakhon Pathom but as I be going to Bangkok soon, can I apply it at the Bangkok immigration office instead? Will it affect any future application with the immigration?

Thank you so much for the help!

3 hours ago, Moobahn said:

Is this online option still working? or can I only get it at Chaeng Wattana? (besides airports)

You can apply for an appointment online to get the re-entry permit at Chaeng Wattana immigration. You still have to get the re-entry permit stamped in you passport there.

Link to do the application. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/qrepsonline/online/queue/REPSAction.do?cmd=term

You can also get it at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:32 PM, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for an appointment online to get the re-entry permit at Chaeng Wattana immigration. You still have to get the re-entry permit stamped in you passport there.

Link to do the application. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/qrepsonline/online/queue/REPSAction.do?cmd=term

You can also get it at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country.

Thanks Joe but this site stopped working a long time ago. It still says : For further information regarding Re-Entry service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

4 minutes ago, Moobahn said:

Thanks Joe but this site stopped working a long time ago. It still says : For further information regarding Re-Entry service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

When do you get that message?

That seems to be similar to the message you get when completing the first page of online 90 day reporting. 

Perhaps double check you entered everything correctly (day, month, year for the dates) and used the drop down menu for your nationality. It may also help to only complete the required fields.