Suvarnabhumi: International arrival to domestic check in, within 75 minutes?

albhol

Now, I'd probably issue the ticket for the 10:15 departure (WE 42), that's a lot better than the previously scheduled departure (09:35). Check-in closes at 09:30, which gives you 115 minutes to walk to immigration, clear immigration, retrieve any checked bags and make your way up to level 4 to check in with TG/WE. Assuming your EK flight is not significantly delayed, you should fine with WE 42.

The next BKK-KKC flight is at 13:00 (WE 44).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10 February 2018 at 5:47 AM, Gregster said:

I tried doing the exact same thing as the OP wants to do, but failed because there was a 1hr delay in the departure time of my flight to BKK. Fortunately I chose Thai Airways for the flight to KK because TA gave me a later flight to KK without extra any cost. Hope this helps. 

was it a through ticket ie whole journey booked as one, if so understanable. if not you got very lucky

just did an international arrival through immigration using Bangkok VIP services from the time I got off the plane to a stamp in a passport max 10 min and that's with walking approx. 500 meters very quick and painless would recommend if youhave a tight transfer window 2 thumbs up