Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux separate

webfact

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux separate

Jill Serjeant

JA.jpg

FILE PHOTO: Actors Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux arrive at the 21st Annual Critics' Choice Awards in Santa Monica, California January 17, 2016. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jennifer Aniston and husband Justin Theroux announced their separation on Thursday after less than three years of marriage, immediately sparking speculation that the former “Friends” star might reunite with her first spouse, Brad Pitt.

“We have decided to announce our separation,” Aniston and Theroux said in a joint statement. “This decision was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year.”

Aniston, 49, and “The Leftovers” actor Theroux, 46, married in August 2015.

The statement gave no reason for the split.

“We are two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship. Normally we would do this privately, but given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly,” the statement said.

Aniston, whose marriage to Pitt ended in divorce, is one of America’s most popular celebrities.

The news swiftly became the top trending topic on Twitter, where fans chimed in with memes and comments about a possible Pitt-Aniston reunion.

Pitt left Aniston for actress Angelina Jolie in 2005, but he and Jolie split up in 2016. Their divorce is being dealt with in private court and Pitt is currently single.

“Guys! #JenniferAniston and #BradPitt are tooooootally getting back together! Then the #JenniferAniston love curse will FINALLY be over and she can be the stepmom of #AngelinaJolie’s kids!!!,” Twitter user Lauren Mastro posted on Thursday.

Aniston and Theroux married in a secret ceremony at their Los Angeles home in 2015 that took many of the couple’s guests, as well as the media, by surprise. They began dating in 2011.

Aniston has forged a lucrative film career in romantic comedies such as “Horrible Bosses,” “Marley & Me” and “Just Go with It” since the 2004 end of the hit TV comedy “Friends,” which made her a global star.

Theroux, who is also a writer and producer, is best known for his role on the HBO series “The Leftovers,” which ended last year. His other movies include “The Girl on the Train” and “Zoolander 2.”

Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Editing by James Dalgleishand Leslie Adler

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-02-16

7 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You know nothing. She had a hairstyle named after her, can Frank Gehry say that?

Psst Sarcasm

Cute post. I assume it was sarcasm. Funny. Gehry is only one of the five most significant architects and designers of our generation. I have seen a number of his creations. They are astonishing. What has little Jen ever created that rivals these stunners? A popular comedy called friends? Big deal. It can be easily argued that her soon to be ex- husband Justin has made a far larger, and longer lasting contribution to popular culture than she ever has.

Frank-Gehry-St-Paul-MN-2-inches-wide.jpg

gimg_0356.jpg

p7-tokyo-gehry-a-20151014.jpg

wordpress-42-62294744.jpg

Edited by spidermike007

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Cute post. I assume it was sarcasm. Funny. Gehry is only one of the five most significant architects and designers of our generation. I have seen a number of his creations. They are astonishing. What has little Jen ever created that rivals these stunners? A popular comedy called friends? Big deal. It can be easily argued that her soon to be ex- husband Justin has made a far larger, and longer lasting contribution to popular culture than she ever has.

Frank-Gehry-St-Paul-MN-2-inches-wide.jpg

gimg_0356.jpg

p7-tokyo-gehry-a-20151014.jpg

wordpress-42-62294744.jpg

looks like repetition of same shapes to me

• Like 1

Frank-Gehry-St-Paul-MN-2-inches-wide.thumb.jpg.b0e16304305c03487fbbeb0af2409f9c.jpg
gimg_0356.jpg.8c432d73c753d2b2feb4a68ace9e35fa.jpg
p7-tokyo-gehry-a-20151014.thumb.jpg.0fd973a2ba6ebc6fba96d68058f4e77d.jpg
wordpress-42-62294744.thumb.jpg.cae7cc87f0c55290639237af841b2105.jpg

Total eyesores... horrible buildings. Give me Jen any day. Phwoooaaar I'd rattle that up a ginnel!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posts commenting on moderation have been removed.   I'll make this warning once.   If you comment on moderation, you WILL get a suspension.   That includes commenting on why a story is posted.

You are under no obligation to read anything that does not interest you.  

If you don't like a story just move on...it's not hard, really.  

• Like 1

Posts commenting on moderation have been removed.   I'll make this warning once.   If you comment on moderation, you WILL get a suspension.   That includes commenting on why a story is posted.

You are under no obligation to read anything that does not interest you.  

If you don't like a story just move on...it's not hard, really.  

Quite right Scott you tell em young fella my lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app