Trump had affair with Playboy model - New Yorker report

rooster59

$280,000 for sex with 2 women and he claims to be smart???.....and that was just to keep them quiet.
Yes, most of those feigning outrage in this thread are wishing they were in his financial position, able to do similar.

JFK's reputation would make Trump look like an amateur.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Personally I don't know why he even bothered to do this if he was single at that time.

Adult film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal have alleged they had affairs with Trump while he was married to Melania. https://www.inquisitr.com/4796695/donald-and-melania-trumps-marriage-subject-in-new-poll-just-released/

• Like 1

A Quinnipiac University National poll conducted from February 16 to 19 finds that 56% of the roughly 1,250 participants say Trump has not been a loyal husband, 18% indicated he was and 26% undecided. "Republicans are the only group to say Trump has been loyal"

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/21/poll-most-us-voters-say-president-trump-has-not-been-faithful-to-melania/23367831/

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2018 at 7:04 PM, dunroaming said:

Melania must be dying of embarrassment inside but still gritting her teeth and seeing out this farce.  Hillary did it with Bill but I sincerely hope that as soon there is the opportunity Melania kicks Trump firmly between the legs and divorces him.  There may not be a big divorce payout (pre-nup?) but the book deal will be staggeringly high and think of the revenge factor with the tell-all.

Which brings us back to an earlier post along the lines of 'money, OK - the cashe of being 'first lady', priceless.  :laugh:

I'm genuinely shocked that so many see his wife as an innocent victim :shock1:.

It's obvious Melania (and "trump") didn't really expect to win. I don't exactly feel sorry for her and I agree she's no innocent (she know the type of sleazeball con man she was marrying) but it has become a bizarre situation. You can tell they are "married" in name only. 

21 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Yes, most of those feigning outrage in this thread are wishing they were in his financial position, able to do similar. JFK's reputation would make Trump look like an amateur.

Speaking for myself, I can get gals that are cuter, more feminine, much smaller stature, natural tits (not big floppy silicone sacks), for a tiny fraction of what Trump pays.  I also  use condoms, which Trump purportedly doesn't (that's what his sex partners say).  So, besides being more honest, smarter, and more fit than Trump, I don't lie my way through life.  He's got a lot more money than me, but look what he's spending it on.....  $150k for a short time romp with a siliconed woman who looks like an oversized katoy?  No thanks.  If Stormy offered me $1,000 for a short time sex romp, I might accept, but I'd certainly use a rubber.

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's obvious Melania (and "trump") didn't really expect to win. I don't exactly feel sorry for her and I agree she's no innocent (she know the type of sleazeball con man she was marrying) but it has become a bizarre situation. You can tell they are "married" in name only. 

I wouldn't doubt Melania is more pissed off at sleazeball husband for screwing women without condoms, than the fact that he did it when their child was a little baby.  Getting jilted is one thing, but it's an emotional wound which can be overcome over time (and a few hundred million dollars helps in the equation).  However, an STD can last a lifetime, and can shorten a life.  Trump is not only endangering himself and the women he's screwing, .....he's also endangering Melania who, if they're still having sex, you can bet he's not using a condom with her either, - though he should.

Side note:  Yesterday I wrote and submitted an OP-ED piece, 900 words, to the NY Times on this topic.  It may be published, I don't know yet.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 11:07 PM, boomerangutang said:

I'm poor, and I get gals-for-hire that are a lot cuter, non-siliconed, and petite, .......for 1/15,000th the fee.

.....and I use condoms, whereas Trump never uses them.  If true (according to hired sex toys he employs), then he's both endangering them and himself, and he's risking unwanted pregnancy.

I'm pretty sure the chances of him getting pregnant are nil. 

:smile:

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, boomerangutang said:

There are recordings of him bragging about that.  He's also bragged about seducing many married women.

Personally, I don't care if he's been sticking his dick in sewer drainpipes.  The fact that he's a big decision-maker for the US is daunting. ....and that he can be blackmailed ....and that he can start major wars with a nuance.

Rednecks, gun-huggers and right-wing religionists don't mind that he's denigrating the US each hour of each day.   But people who want the best for the US are concerned. 

What is really astonishing, is how the religious right, the evangelicals, have traded their morality, for service to their agenda. If only they spent 5 minutes a day in prayer or contemplation, instead of (most of them) having no spiritual life or practice whatsoever,, and no relationship with their creator on any level, except that which they profess. Only talk. Not walking the walk. Fake, fake and more fakeness. Fake religion. Fake love for God and Christ. There is nothing there. Just a hollow vessel of fake religion.

• Like 1