Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie bound biker stranded in Thailand talks to Thaivisa after being dumped off plane in Bangkok

rooster59

Let’s look at this.

From memory once you have been in Oz for five years if you leave the country you must first apply for a resident return visa. Not having one of these means you can be denied entry. Had you slipped through the system like my friend and manage to board the plane you get a stern talking to at the Oz airport before being let in.

Paid $2000 for a retirement visa. Hmm you paid too much.

A solicitor getting paid $6000 before they begin work is normal. The money is put in their trust account to be used towards fees you rack up. Saves them being out of pocket if a clients runs off.

Enjoy Pattaya.

• Like 1

There has to be a lot more to this story of why he is not allowed back to Oz. There are far worse people coming and going from Oz on PR than whats stated in this story.

The truth will come out soon.

If he is not allowed back to Oz the Thai Gov will have to get rid of him also. Bit of a problem I think. At least it's summer in England.

Edited by Toshiba66

A nonsense off topic post has been removed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

22 minutes ago, simple1 said:

That's good of you, but obviously the AFP have recent criminal intelligence on the guy. BTW why would such a nice guy join a organised crime gang ten years ago and just a week ago travel with the boss of his chapter to Thailand, who BTW was refused entry to Thailand.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/senior-wa-bikie-kevin-lawrence-stuck-in-thailand-after-visa-cancellation-ng-b88746157z

I'm not claiming to know anything about the guy or the case.  Just responding to this post about his appearnce:

He looks like a wonderful person, who's just brimming with good will and love for his fellow humans. 

Edit:  And the guy's claim that he had assault charges 25 years ago, and nothing since then. 

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, djayz said:

Never judge a book by its cover.

Quite right.

However, as a temporary (trial) measure, I suggest a:

"Blue Limbs?......Biker?.......Not Thai?.........Sollee, bye bye"

policy may help Thailand with least part of it's foreign gang problem.

Edited by Enoon
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, impulse said:

I'm not claiming to know anything about the guy or the case.  Just responding to this post about his appearnce:

He looks like a wonderful person, who's just brimming with good will and love for his fellow humans. 

Edit:  And the guy's claim that he had assault charges 25 years ago, and nothing since then. 

Since he moved into "management"?

Not quite so easy to pin down.

Edited by Enoon
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Also, the story says he went through Thai Immigration/Customs (so he was in the Departure Area) which means he was also checked in for the flight which means the airline staff would have already processed him (and checked his passport).
Oh wait, never mind. I remember how that works now. Once the airline has the passenger manifest it is forwarded to the destination Immigration service who then review it. They must have done a quick job of it to catch him before the flight took off though ! 2-3 hours from Check-in to Take-off and the manifest probably wouldn't have been sent to Australia until 30 minutes before take-off (when the check-in normally closes). If his name was flagged in their (Australian Immigration) system I could see how they could have got him before the flight took off but they would have had to have been pretty quick about it.

He was being tracked?

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, aldo7 said:

There is no "good guys" in motorcycle gangs. Not easy to believe  Thai Immigration gives immediatly a one year visa  as we know you have to show a lot of guarantees, financial, résidence and more.

Makes you wonder, the authorities see a guy who is bad, financial, in a difficult situation and quickly realise they can put the financial squeeze on him bleed him dry then discard. 12 months should be enough for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Everybody deserves a second chance.

Yip, I 100% agree, and this guy had a blinder - looks like he has a very nice loving family, good job for 30+ years, nice house ect ect.....and he left all that to spend time with a MC gang in Thailand.  Looks like he wants another 2nd chance.

• Thanks 1

Just looks like an ordinary family guy to me, well except for the part about "his connections to the Perth based Rebels motorcycle gang"...

He has major tattoos, the wife (?) in the photo has tattoos.. How come the kids and the little guy in the middle don't have them as well?  :sleep:

5a87eb3b0ed6a_2018-02-1715_41_48.jpg.0006605eb7e46d779b2c3d610061cd30.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Farma said:

A bit more info here. Border force said they worked closely with the AFP and WA Police to disrupt the activities of serious organised crime groups operating in WA

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/senior-wa-bikie-kevin-lawrence-stuck-in-thailand-after-visa-cancellation-ng-b88746157z

In Australia if you don't make the effort to gain your citizenship the risk is always there for a visa cancellation, especially if you are a criminal, a bikey or a druggy. Lesson learned but a bit too late for this guy, however on the plus side he might just fit in well with the Pattaya low life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Franko666 said:

In Australia if you don't make the effort to gain your citizenship the risk is always there for a visa cancellation, especially if you are a criminal, a bikey or a druggy. Lesson learned but a bit too late for this guy, however on the plus side he might just fit in well with the Pattaya low life.

Hmm.... how does an Australian motorcycle gang member down on his luck make money to support himself in Pattaya???  I'm sure there are other motorcycle gang members around who can tutor him, if assistance is needed.

10 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

Not outwardly naming any other undesirables. However, how come the ideology cult are allowed back albeit in their droves !!!!!

If they're allowed back, presumably they did not have criminal records, had done nothing wrong and were not susceptible to being kept out in the way that he was.

That's not surprising.......Jehovas Witnesses tend to be very law abiding.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Enoon said:

If they're allowed back, presumably they did not have criminal records, had done nothing wrong and were not susceptible to being kept out in the way that he was.

That's not surprising.......Jehovas Witnesses tend to be very law abiding.

I think you you missed the train my friend .....................:post-4641-1156694572: