Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie bound biker stranded in Thailand talks to Thaivisa after being dumped off plane in Bangkok

rooster59

1 hour ago, PEE TEE said:

or do you mean if you have enough money you can any visa without regards to the thai visa laws 

So I am told PEE TEE...of course I have no personal knowledge of anything illegal ...but I am told 10,000 not the 70K that he paid...... once again I have no personal knowledge.......but you might want to check your PMs.........:wub:

4 hours ago, Will27 said:

The minister of Immigration was recently granted extra powers to cancel on character grounds which now include:

"you are or have been a member of a group or organisation, or had or have an association with a person, group or organisation

that the Minister reasonably suspects of being involved in criminal conduct".

So you don't even have to have committed a crime.

Yep. Fascists and Nazis run Oz these days. Guilty by association. Absolutely scary and ridiculous.

4 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

he would of been able to pay for another flight if he had not got all those tattoos done , they cost about 3,000 baht each one

Mmm. Fascinating. Thanx ever so much for that insight.

On a few occasions I met some bikers from biker gangs like the Hells Angels, Comancheros etc etc i.e. associates of my late brother, nice blocks, tattoos, ear rings and the like, some funny, some not funny, I asked my late brother why he had such associates, and his reply was, insurance, I guess the reason he slept with a loaded shot gun under his bed was in case the insurance he had with them got cancelled.

For this guy to be not allowed back in Australia means his has been under their radar for a while, and his trip to a bike show here was just a smoking gun, as was the fertiliser company he is working for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

It is not a stupid statement, I am not against tattoos that are easily covered, if necessary, but

every part of his body that you can see is covered with them. To do that to your body, you

have to have a very low mentalty, people are entitled to disfigure themselves if they so wish, but

people also have the right to have an opinion without being called stupid.

So it would be fine if he wore a long sleeved shirt? Then you could not see them, and he would have a "very high mentality"....

3 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Do you want to have such guy as your citizen fellow or even neighbor???

The aussies were right same as Thais now. He looks like a criminal 

Believe me, the safest neighborhoods in any city in any country are the ones that have a back patch mc clubhouse there.

Ask any normal 9-5 family who lives near a mc clubhouse in an inner city area - no street crime - happy neighbors.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

Oz has been cracking down on members of organised crime motorbike gangs, a number of non citizens have been deported. In addition Immi rules state that any jail sentence of twelve months or more will now automatically make you liable for deportation. It could well be that the guy in the OP was subject to the tactic of having his PR cancelled upon departure from Oz; easier for govt than fight appeals whilst the guy is in Immi detention. 

Yeah.  It sounds like it might have been done as a matter of convenience.  Easier to deny entry, then to remove.  I would think removing would require more legal actions, police, physical removal, plane ticket, etc, and then where would they send him, to the UK because of birth?  Still, a bit scary if somebody without any advance notice could properly leave and then be denied back in without apparently any advance notice?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Media1 said:

But there giving resisisency and free money to raping torturing Africans and Muslims lol

? so... you believe Australia takes refugees because the government wants to dole out cash to said refugees?

as a first world country and member of the UN and signatory to all sorts of international conventions and what not, there is an expectation by the rest of the international community, that the country (Australia) take in refugees.... much like giving away aid money... taxpayers money

ergo... refugees and immigrants are taken in, if they pass whatever the current “test” is.... and... I’m pretty sure that being a rapist or whatever, would disqualify an applicant

similarly, this “alien” has been disqualified from reentering the community he has abused.... and it’s all good.

Edited by farcanell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I see the swivel eyed loonies are out in force... he's got tattoos!! He might be a biker!!! Immigration say he is bad, so with out due process he must be bad!!!

Ever given the thought that if you allow authorities to just write you off so quickly,  with out the due process and justice, then one day it might happen to you. But of course you are all such good boys, right?

2 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

I see the swivel eyed loonies are out in force... he's got tattoos!! He might be a biker!!! Immigration say he is bad, so with out due process he must be bad!!!

Ever given the thought that if you allow authorities to just write you off so quickly,  with out the due process and justice, then one day it might happen to you. But of course you are all such good boys, right?

correct

1 hour ago, tryasimight said:

Listen Dudley Doright , he is a member of the Rebels MC...the brothers here will be taking care of the details. Don't lose any sleep over how.OK?

If doubling of the already increased honkey monkey visa fee is considered by the Brotherhood as taking care of a Brother then its understandable why he is considering to leave that Brotherhood.....:coffee1: 

READ "He has taken steps to resign from the Rebels gang and said he wants to remove his tattoos"

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Hmm.... how does an Australian motorcycle gang member down on his luck make money to support himself in Pattaya???  I'm sure there are other motorcycle gang members around who can tutor him, if assistance is needed.

He can deliver pizzas.... he already has the jacket.

10 hours ago, aldo7 said:

There is no "good guys" in motorcycle gangs. Not easy to believe  Thai Immigration gives immediatly a one year visa  as we know you have to show a lot of guarantees, financial, résidence and more.

Perhaps thats why he payed $2000 to have a lawyer arrange it.

Nothing is said about it having been granted.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

WHAT!

LOS doesn't want him ( any more than anyone else ) but if the airline won't carry him, he's stuck in LOS.

If Oz has cancelled his PR he'll have to go back to the UK if he can't stay in LOS, provided he can get papers from the embassy.

Would the UK have to accept him because he was born there or are there ways the UK could refuse him entry based on his record?

21 minutes ago, dddave said:

Would the UK have to accept him because he was born there or are there ways the UK could refuse him entry based on his record?

No, he will not be stateless because of his crimes.

Here you can find info about how to be stateless:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statelessness

6 hours ago, CGW said:

You'd think we were all living in a Police state! where our every move & conversation is monitored! :shock1:

Thankfully we still have Freedom! 555

If you hold a passport, you have a passport number and as long as the authorities or immigration or police or an airline has that number they can pull up any info they want on you in five seconds.

9 minutes ago, dddave said:

If you hold a passport, you have a passport number and as long as the authorities or immigration or police or an airline has that number they can pull up any info they want on you in five seconds.

RE Passport (general)

Interesting thoughts:

The Passport — Concept

The elegant All-In-One Identity solution for every Citizen.

and a special attention to the appendix

https://medium.com/swlh/the-passport-concept-b95c1d24e02e

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Australia really is turning into a police state these days. Nazis in government.

Whatever happened to the land of the free, of milk and honey?

I hear from many Oz expats living here, how much of a nanny state and police state, a once fine country has become.

" .....such a nice guy join a motorcycle club...."

There, fixed that for you.

Different post, most people commenting on Australia call it out as lefty, depends on the topic eh...

I live in Oz and do not feel as though I'm living in a 'nanny state'. I did live in Thailand and did not appreciate the lack of equality as a foreigner and the freedom of speech issues - each to their own.

Looks as though you and others have overlooked other people travelling with the guy in the OP were permitted entry, not a word about the two Rebel MC guys refused entry to Thailand. 

Given the the likes of the Rebels and others are constantly being jailed for murder, assault  drug trafficking  and so on, personally my instinct is not to define them as 'nice guys'

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1