You know you're living with a Thai when........

connda

You know you're living with a Thai when ... She says she doesn't care for Falang food but, whenever I make an English breakfast or Sunday roast for one, she sets two places at the table (and never refuses the last Yorkshire pudding).

Of course - could be just my missus.

My missus lived in the UK for years one of her favourite foods yorkshire pudding .mind you if i ever eat fried locusts she looks at me with disgust.lol by the way our son loves shepards pie .

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

13 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

You know you're living with a Thai when ... She says she doesn't care for Falang food but, whenever I make an English breakfast or Sunday roast for one, she sets two places at the table (and never refuses the last Yorkshire pudding).

Of course - could be just my missus.

No, I love Dutch Gouda Old Cheese.

So does she.......

• Thanks 1

After 25+ years living with a Thai, after all this time still telling her to turn the extraction fan on HIGH when she starts cooking but never does until I'm running to open all doors and windows.

Cooking stuff that chokes all others yet she doesn't notice :D

2 hours ago, hansnl said:

No, I love Dutch Gouda Old Cheese.

So does she.......

Tell me about it.. i get cheese send to me ever so often from the Beemster, my gf loves the cheese as its much better as what you get here in the super markets.

17 hours ago, connda said:

It was a grilled pulled-pork sandwich from Dukes.  Really delicious, especially when nice and warm!  Ok, so you can tell when you're living with a farang when he warms up his grilled sandwich that he bought from a restaurant that caters to farangs.   :wink:

Now, lol, back to living with Thais...............

sandwiches should be warmed in ovens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

You know you’re living with a Thai when................ you are wishing her period would come soon so you can catch up on some sleep !!

there has been an inordinate amount of discussion of thai women and menstruation lately. 

that said almost every "partner" i have ever had has been voracious beginning and throughout the cycle.

as for irrationality, its a few days, im an utter bitch every time im hungover.