Videos: "Riddle of the mystery chairs" amuses millions online!

webfact

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

5 million + views of the 1st video, according to the screen shot !!

That is why I can't have a proper conversation with most Thais.

Then you should stick to conversing with "most"  westerners who've been enthralled by all the YouTube videos of the hijinks of kittens or footballers taking a hit to the nether region.  Obviously  you would find those viewers to be fascinating conversationalists. 

Hope you didn't miss the linked item on Thai Visa about a woman who put toilet rolls next to urinals. That really was an apparent conversation starter for "most of the" readers of the Mirror.

One wrote: "Admittedly, I did pause for a second trying to figure out what the problem was lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

CCTV footage had millions of online Thais in hysterics yesterday as not one but two plastic seats collapsed after being sat on my motorcycle taxi guys.

Yeah, fantastically amazing! Million of Thais laugh hyterically at two chairs falling or collapsing under people??? Maybe time to invent an antidote for that disease.

9 hours ago, johng said:

the first one was best..

I saw it happen to a very fat foreigner at one of those all you can eat BBQ's  he rolled around like a turtle on its back  couldn't get up by himself..I know its cruel but I laughed my self to tears as did everyone else who saw it...sorry no video.

Any self respecting tellytubby knows to stack 'em in pairs :smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moti24 said:

You might be better checking-out your wife's sense of humour!

I was going to pull a comment about Thai humour, but I see that it's already been done to death on this thread.

Needless to say, it's, well, a bit different to ours. You learn to live with it.