Man Murdered Over Parking Spot

snoop1130

Man Murdered Over Parking Spot

by CityNews

S__10928150.jpg

CityNews – A man has been murdered allegedly over a parking spot dispute.

On February 22nd, police responded to a call regarding an assault near SR Condominium in Nong Pa Khrang. When police arrived, they discovered a man who was pronounced dead at the scene next to a white van. A knife and mobile phone was recovered from the crime scene. He was later identified as a 45 year old man who was a van driver who lived in the condominium building.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/man-murdered-parking-spot/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-2-23

10 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Another golden rule here....with the locals, just don't get into an argument, be rude or caty, rant or try to have the last word...real life is not the same as on TVF !!

RIP to the victim.

Or overseas, where they coward behind a wai smile and wai wai wai, boys in mens shoes

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, jonstarjon said:

That's so just like my wife. She creates such a shit storm around her that whatever you were arguing for becomes worthless. The divorce can't come quick enough for me.

You can make it work........ just agree that you are wrong everytime.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lingba said:

to me ..the Thai culture isn't designed to take on the speed at which life around them is developing...light years apart...its not in their DNA...and cannot handle the stress that comes along with it...they are unable to figure out how to channel their new found pent up energy...

they are unable to figure out how to channel their new found pent up energy...

While driving vehicles, it's channeled as highly aggressive and dangerous driving.

23 hours ago, Loaded said:

I saw this on Thai news this morning. The translation I received said that the man had his throat slit.

" A man has been murdered allegedly over a parking spot dispute"

Nah, I believe there are many Thais who would take another person's life just over a parking space - the guy is dead so not 'allegedly'.

This sort of thing is not just confined to Thailand, Thai people in general are usually non confrontational, that's the way I find them.

20 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Yes. Knife control laws would certainly have prevented this. :saai:

Well, sure. Laws don't work so why should we have government at all.

Anarchy!  Back to the days before civilization messed up our lives!

On 2/23/2018 at 6:05 PM, Loaded said:

I saw this on Thai news this morning. The translation I received said that the man had his throat slit.

" A man has been murdered allegedly over a parking spot dispute"

Nah, I believe there are many Thais who would take another person's life just over a parking space - the guy is dead so not 'allegedly'.

"allegedly" refers to the parking spot dispute being the reason for the murder.