Arsenal

MiG16

Its begun! All set to implode....touchline tantrums...laugh.png

Yes, the touch paper has been lit rolleyes.gif

I am stocking up on popcorn! clap2.gif

talking of implosions, last i looked your lot were 4 nil down at home to Liverpool. in your defense though ( oh the irony, defense, get it ? ) your seasons never really got under way has it ?

guess all that remains to be asked is, when will Levy give AVB the boot ? biggrin.png

oh happy Christmas btw.w00t.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Chicog, on 02 Dec 2013 - 12:24, said:snapback.png

Now for some fun:

Hull at home on Wednesday, let's hope they left it all on the pitch against the Scousers, because it then goes:

Everton (H) DREW should of got beat.

Napoli (A) LOST without scoring.

Man City (A) LOST conceding 6 GOALS

Chelsea (H)

Newcastle (A)

Just to give the poor Spurs boys something to have a go at on this dreary day smile.png

It's not until February and lots of things can change. The Spanish and Germans do benifit from a winter break. PSG and Real Madrid are playing a moneyspinning kickabout in Doha next week. I might go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Its begun! All set to implode....touchline tantrums...laugh.png

Yes, the touch paper has been lit rolleyes.gif

I am stocking up on popcorn! clap2.gif

talking of implosions, last i looked your lot were 4 nil down at home to Liverpool. in your defense though ( oh the irony, defense, get it ? ) your seasons never really got under way has it ?

guess all that remains to be asked is, when will Levy give AVB the boot ? biggrin.png

oh happy Christmas btw.w00t.gif

I'm sitting on Soi 22 waiting for that bottle of Sangsom you promised me you bastard. :D

Suarez has won more trophies at the Emirates than Arsenal biggrin.png

I don't get it.

Now you've posted on the LFC thread, I guess you do now.

Obviously wanted somewhere nice for the presentation, not that Stanley Park landfill you call a ground.

biggrin.png

Suarez has won more trophies at the Emirates than Arsenal biggrin.png

I don't get it.

Now you've posted on the LFC thread, I guess you do now.

Obviously wanted somewhere nice for the presentation, not that Stanley Park landfill you call a ground.

biggrin.png

you're right of course, it's a terrible place. i mean, fancy having that massive room full of trophies where arsenal utilised the space to fit so many corporate boxes.

Well there are a few Premier League replicas in there, but you don't have to worry about those smile.png Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So Chicog how do you think you'll do on Monday night? Should get a hat full really.

2 Match ban for Wilshere's gesture to MC fans. Has he got a South American Grandmother we are not aware of?

Seriously tho' that is way over the top!

Maybe an accumulation of dumb ass statements and actions over the past few months, with the flipping off being the last straw. For me, I'd like to see Wilshire shut up for awhile and see if he can stay healthy enough to play football.

• Like 1

Nah it's those FA tossers going for an easy win. You can review videos galore of Rooney telling officials to "<deleted> Off", but they won't ever go for golden boy.

Foul and Abusive Language is a straight red card for violent conduct every time.

The FA can shove this up their <deleted>, useless bunch of old fools.

• Like 1