Arsenal

MiG16

Let me know when Arsenal become a serious threat to Chelsea. in the Prem. smile.png

Let me know when Arsenal become a serious threat to Chelsea in the Championes League. smile.png

My guess is Mourinho will be sticking it right up Arsene's @rse cos he never won it.

smile.png

This is no more than juvenile trolling.

I can ignore you. Others can put you on their ignore list. But I worry what effect you have on the football threads in terms of casual visitors and those who might think of joining debates.

I am frankly amazed that Thai Visa have not banned you yet, given the damage you are doing to this section of their business from your serial trolling

• Like 2

Let me know when Arsenal become a serious threat to Chelsea. in the Prem. smile.png

Let me know when Arsenal become a serious threat to Chelsea in the Championes League. smile.png

My guess is Mourinho will be sticking it right up Arsene's @rse cos he never won it.

smile.png

I can ignore you. Others can put you on their ignore list. But I worry what effect you have on the football threads in terms of casual visitors and those who might think of joining debates.

I am frankly amazed that Thai Visa have not banned you yet, given the damage you are doing to this section of their business from your serial trolling

He's increasing their business...not damaging it...and therein lies the rub.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

smile.png

Block him Santi. Everyone else has.

thumbsup.gif

smile.png

He's increasing their business...not damaging it...and therein lies the rub.coffee1.gif

That's true, he doubles the Forum post count on his own.

cheesy.gif

Yep, still pishing about with the alarm clocks. Didn't wake up until an hour into the game, then fell asleep again.

I'll take that.

I can't wait for Gibbs to get back though, Monreal is such crap at getting back. I'm not even sure he was even in our half when Aguero put the ball in the net.

Great goals though, just need to do something about the defending.

Looks like Chambers is going to be getting a few outings now.

Is ozil struggling or am i being kind?

No apparently he's playing really wellcheesy.gif

gotta make you wonder how long it will be before he's dropped. Strange really, a world class player that just doesn't seem to be suited to this league.

Just delighted that friend Chicog is happy with the way he's playing!whistling.gifbiggrin.png

gotta make you wonder how long it will be before he's dropped. Strange really, a world class player that just doesn't seem to be suited to this league.

Just delighted that friend Chicog is happy with the way he's playing!whistling.gifbiggrin.png

he doesnt seem the player he was at rm.but him,sanches,ramsey and whiltshere did enough damage to sugest arsenal will be up there.

i read phil mc.nulty bbc sports writer called wellbeck wayward but said he was worth every penny spent,i hope i am wrong as i liked the way arsenal played,but he's no andy cole.

16,000,000,x 100 that is a lot of pennies,that would keep my mrs.happy.

he doesnt seem the player he was at rm.but him,sanches,ramsey and whiltshere did enough damage to sugest arsenal will be up there.

i read phil mc.nulty bbc sports writer called wellbeck wayward but said he was worth every penny spent,i hope i am wrong as i liked the way arsenal played,but he's no andy cole.

16,000,000,x 100 that is a lot of pennies,that would keep my mrs.happy.

Ozil did damage! He was anonymous again. The lad doesn't like the physicality of the premier league. Saying that, i have done and still do acknowledge him as a world class player but not in this league as he has amply demonstrated.

Welbeck was a really good buy for 16m imo and really stupid business by United and van Gaal. The dutchman's sounding more of a tool every time he opens his trap. All he's done is strengthened one of the two possible top four drop outs. what an idiot.

Edited by carmine

Ozil played his part in both Arsenal goals.

However, I'd still prefer to see him playing No. 10, he is nowhere near as effective playing in the channels.

Yes i totally agree with you there. He has to play no10. Then you might well see his true worth

Welbeck was a really good buy for 16m imo and really stupid business by United and van Gaal. The dutchman's sounding more of a tool every time he opens his trap. All he's done is strengthened one of the two possible top four drop outs. what an idiot.

Same for us. We got Kagawa back from Manu ( for 8 million ). He played his first game yesterday and did a wonderful pass that led to the 1:0. the second goal he scored himself.

See you guys Tuesday night / Wednesday morning ;).

Unfortunately without Reus, but hopefully with Hummels

Same for us. We got Kagawa back from Manu ( for 8 million ). He played his first game yesterday and did a wonderful pass that led to the 1:0. the second goal he scored himself.

See you guys Tuesday night / Wednesday morning wink.png.

Unfortunately without Reus, but hopefully with Hummels

Believe me when i say that i'm as far away from being an Arsenal fan as you could possibly get. Just commenting on the Welbeck move as another example of United's somewhat ill thought out transfer window

Presumably Klopps put Kagawa back central and he's no longer being wasted like United did for the past couple of seasons.wink.png

Callum is also the reserve centre back. One more injury at the back and its all the Pope's faultbiggrin.png . Bellerin needs to get some back-end game time whenever we get one of the easier teams.

Edited by SantiSuk

Yes, we have a long list of injuries of starters :(

Reus, Hummels, Sahin, Bender and Kuba. I think our left back, Schmelzer, is still injured as well. That makes it 6 out of our 11 regular starters missing :(.

But, we have a pretty decent Bench too. Either way, it'll be a great game.

^ Was with the Lewis Hamilton entourage...anyway, Anfield was a sell out so couldn't get a ticketsmile.png

BTW Expecting Chambers to have a quiet game tonight......has tonsillitis!

So was the Emirates.

Probably why he is now an Arsenal fan!