Arsenal

MiG16

Koscielny as well now!

Laurent Koscielny has picked up a minor Achilles tendon problem while training with France - adding to Arsenal's injury problems.

The 29-year-old is however expected to be fit for the Gunners' next match - at home to Hull on 18 October.

Fabregas has made the same amount of assists as the whole Arsenal squad!!! clap2.gif

Bump.......seems like none of you noticed this!!! smile.png

I noticed it, I just didn't think it was worthy of comment.

Hahahahah, of course you didn't!! biggrin.png

btw, have you read the rumors of Draxler surfacing again?

Schoolboy error Bob....check facts before posting from Twatter. Chambers is banned, not injuredbiggrin.png Done it myself before tho'! Still worth it at 4.6m thumbsup.gif

Yeah and I'm sure chiccers fact checked that Roy Keane statement. 10 out of 11 isn't bad, either way he can't play. Why let the truth get in the way of boring facts on intrernational break :)

• Like 1

Schoolboy error Bob....check facts before posting from Twatter. Chambers is banned, not injuredbiggrin.png Done it myself before tho'! Still worth it at 4.6m thumbsup.gif

Yeah and I'm sure chiccers fact checked that Roy Keane statement. 10 out of 11 isn't bad, either way he can't play. Why let the truth get in the way of boring facts on intrernational break smile.png

So come on Bob, what are you going to screw up today?

thumbsup.gif

Who can blame him I say.

Lets face it, he won't be missed. He'll be off soon to a league that lets him have more time on the ball and a manager that knows to play him central in the no10 role and 15m down the swanny.

Positive move for the provers of obscene ticket prices and dull atmospheres!! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Who can blame him I say.

Lets face it, he won't be missed. He'll be off soon to a league that lets him have more time on the ball and a manager that knows to play him central in the no10 role and 15m down the swanny.

Positive move for the provers of obscene ticket prices and dull atmospheres!! biggrin.png

From the team that plays in a nervous morgue most of the time and hiked their ticket exchange out to a bunch of touts.

Fan fury as Tottenham Hotspur teams up with StubHub to sell £1,150 Arsenal match tickets

TOTTENHAM Hotspur fans are furious after the club teamed up with a ticket website selling seats at ­today’s Arsenal clash for more than £1,000.

Arsenal cheapest matchday ticket: 27 quid

tiny totts cheapest matchday ticket: 32 quid

BBC "Cheapest day out":

Arsenal 36.30

tiny totts 41.00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29527838

Some of you boys aren't so hot at fact checking are you?

blink.png

Edited by Chicog

Who can blame him I say.

From the team that plays in a nervous morgue most of the time and hiked their ticket exchange out to a bunch of touts.

Fan fury as Tottenham Hotspur teams up with StubHub to sell £1,150 Arsenal match tickets

TOTTENHAM Hotspur fans are furious after the club teamed up with a ticket website selling seats at ­today’s Arsenal clash for more than £1,000.

Arsenal cheapest matchday ticket: 27 quid

tiny totts cheapest matchday ticket: 32 quid

BBC "Cheapest day out":

Arsenal 36.30

tiny totts 41.00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29527838

Some of you boys aren't so hot at fact checking are you?

blink.png

How very selective you arerolleyes.gif Thanks for the link, it says it all.

Yes, off you go with your tail between your legs.

cheesy.gif

Edited by Chicog

cheesy.gif

How so, i've clearly missed something?

cheesy.gif

How so, i've clearly missed something?

Yes, carmine, nice try.

cheesy.gif

Bit of an acid test today. Form in recent years suggests Hull at home is relatively easy. 2 wins out of 7 (same as Hull) and half a first team defence suggests a slump into mid table is not out of the question.

I can't believe he put Monreal in there. A nice Aspidistra would have defended better.

Still, clawed back a draw I suppose.

Ton of goals today, biggest so far in the Premiership, and Scotland as well.

Interlull hangover?

And word is that Wilshere's gone on the sick again....

Being as you keep telling everyone how shit Dawson is I thought you'd walk it to be fair biggrin.png

Monreal is definitely our Dawson!

thumbsup.gif

Judging by the second goal I thought it was Myrtlesucker laugh.png

He needs to be in a partnership, that's for sure.

When you're playing centre half on your own it's alway difficult.

w00t.gif

So it's not all doom and gloom.

Don't forget City's womens team beat Arsenal in the Continental Cup Final last week. A Cup that Arsenal have won for the previous three seasons tongue.png

Now it's all doom and gloom biggrin.png

Have you been buying up the best women as well?

w00t.gif