Arsenal

MiG16

If the owner had the faintest clue about football he might have thought to ask Arsene why he was starting a season with top four pretensions with only two recognised centre halves and a widely criticised defensive midfield. Can't keep pushing water uphill season after season.

Well this result has restored my faith in humanity...cheers suckers.

Amazing really. We're playing rubbish at the moment and we're still above your pub team.

wink.png

Sounding desperate Chicog!!wink.png Just forget about us, you're <deleted> and thats that.

On a plus side for English football fans, Arsenal will stop annually wasting a CL place.laugh.png

How on earth does Wenger keep his job? If as he says its his job to sort out the Arsenal defence, then he's not doing a very good job. Anyone who has the slightest interest in football knows you can't have nine players up the pitch in attacking play and leave the defending to 2 others. This man has know idea how to protect a lead, and for him to say we can only play one way ie attack mode, is rubbish. He has to change his ways (which he won't) or he must listen to his supposed right hand man Steve Bould and let him organise them without interference as they will be in the bottom half of the league before soon, though to be fair there are teams worse than them, Man U for one.

Well this result has restored my faith in humanity...cheers suckers.

Amazing really. We're playing rubbish at the moment and we're still above your pub team.

wink.png

Sounding desperate Chicog!!wink.png Just forget about us, you're <deleted> and thats that.

On a plus side for English football fans, Arsenal will stop annually wasting a CL place.laugh.png

You're having a soapy aren't you?

You post more in here than you do on your own thread.

tongue.png

How on earth does Wenger keep his job? If as he says its his job to sort out the Arsenal defence, then he's not doing a very good job. Anyone who has the slightest interest in football knows you can't have nine players up the pitch in attacking play and leave the defending to 2 others. This man has know idea how to protect a lead, and for him to say we can only play one way ie attack mode, is rubbish. He has to change his ways (which he won't) or he must listen to his supposed right hand man Steve Bould and let him organise them without interference as they will be in the bottom half of the league before soon, though to be fair there are teams worse than them, Man U for one.

How do you know Bouldy isn't involved in coaching the defence?

And realistically he can't sort the defence out until January - I hope to f*** that he's got at least two lined up.

Embarrasing to think Wiltshere and that Callum guy are england class.

Embarrassing that you don't know it's "Wilshere".

w00t.gif

Coming from an Arsenal fan, i rest my case wimp.That is the sum total of a response,typical of the way they play.

That's because you is a tosser, innit.