Arsenal

MiG16

Your team have no hope if they are as good at football as you are at counting players Nev!

[Giroud 'then' Sanogo means 'substituted later by']

Santi, the fact that you had to explain it shows that you didn't make it clear in the first place.

thumbsup.gif

.... or that Nev (and you?) are thick

thumbsup.gif

Your team have no hope if they are as good at football as you are at counting players Nev!

Santi, the fact that you had to explain it shows that you didn't make it clear in the first place.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Nah you have 4223 no matter how you twist it.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Nah, I don't really read your idea of team selections Santi, they're usually rubbish.

And it makes no sense anyway.

What is it supposed to be, a 4-2-1-3 or a 4-2-4?

blink.png

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Nah you have 4223 no matter how you twist it.

From someone who is neutral, read it straight away as Giroud to be replaced by Sanogo and where did you get 4223 from ? only see it as 424 !

Nah, I don't really read your idea of team selections Santi, they're usually rubbish.

blink.png

At least I posit something. All you do is just sit there in yer curlers with yer fat arms crossed and yer knickers showing, pouting and carping dry.png

blink.png

At least I posit something. All you do is just sit there in yer curlers with yer fat arms crossed and yer knickers showing, pouting and carping dry.png

Why would anyone give a toss what you think the team should be?

Wenger picks it mate.

Aimless. Shapeless. Pointless. Not creating chances. Not taking chances. Soft in the middle. Even softer in defence.

Now I know how tiny totts fans feel most weeks.

It will make a difference when Debuchy and Koscielny are back, but that middle third doesn't seem to have a clue at the moment.

Only reason Wilshire didn't get sent off was he didn't have something to stand on to head butt Fellaini more of an upper cut.

The replay is quite amusing and guess the tabloids will run with it all week.

Willshire needs some anger management,nasty little man. His miss most 12 year olds would have put away,can hardly blame Wenger for that

Arsenal should have won comfortably.

• Like 1

I must have been watching a different match Chicog. I think United only had one shot on goal. Just thought you were unlucky and just one of those games when the luck goes against you. Cracking goal by Geroud.

Said it all when the commentator said, "United are 1-0 up and havent even had a shot on target"

• Like 1

I must have been watching a different match Chicog. I think United only had one shot on goal. Just thought you were unlucky and just one of those games when the luck goes against you. Cracking goal by Geroud.

Even the good chances we created were hit straight at the keeper.

That's a sign of a team playing with no confidence.

Said it all when the commentator said, "United are 1-0 up and havent even had a shot on target"

yes we are very clinical, not need 20 shots to score a goal, that was the perfect away win soak up the pressure and hit them with a sucker punch on the break.

Wenger will never learn we have been doing it to arsenal for years.

That's been the problem for several years. Wenger will never learn.

Can understand the faithful's dedication to him in terms of fond loyalty, but surely we can't see out another two seasons of going nowhere under him.

Can understand the faithful's dedication to him in terms of fond loyalty, but surely we can't see out another two seasons of going nowhere under him.

Well who would you like to replace him with Santi?

What Arsenal are crying out for is a midfielder that has some grit and determination

and knows how to control a game, someone like Cesc Fabregas.

Baffles me why Wenger didn't want to take him back, look what he's doing for the Chavs.

Klopp (now sees England as his next step), Pep (ditto), Simeone, Martinez, Garcia

Don't make me list Arsene's flaws - don't want an exercise in negativity.

Edit: maybe I would back off if I heard from the main players like Sanchez, Giroud, Koscielney, Wilshere, Walcott that they prefer to continue to work with the boss. We are unlikely to find that out though.

Edited by SantiSuk

Klopp (now sees England as his next step), Pep (ditto), Simeone, Martinez, Garcia

Don't make me list Arsene's flaws - don't want an exercise in negativity.

Edit: maybe I would back off if I heard from the main players like Sanchez, Giroud, Koscielney, Wilshere, Walcott that they prefer to continue to work with the boss. We are unlikely to find that out though.

Klopp - Long since found out - 15th in the Bundesliga.

Guardiola - Tied to Bayern and won't be moving.

Simeone - Like Liverpool last year, benefited from an exceptional striker, and playing in a piss easy league with only two real teams to compete with. Remember Benitez?

Martinez - We're playing crap football with key players missing and he's still below Wenger

Garcia - Who?

What Arsenal are crying out for is a midfielder that has some grit and determination

and knows how to control a game, someone like Cesc Fabregas.

Baffles me why Wenger didn't want to take him back, look what he's doing for the Chavs.

Fabregas isn't a ball winner. We have enough attacking midfielders.

The key to Fabregas playing well is having Matic clearing up behind him. That Matic is a monster.

That's what we need.

Instead we have Arteta who keeps chucking aimless balls at the opposition and could be overtaken by a distracted snail in a zimmer frame, partnered with Ramsey and Wilshere, both of whom tend to stroll forward and leave Arteta exposed.

Plus a centre half to replace Monreal wouldn't go amiss.

I think (or perhaps hope) that Wenger will be busy in the transfer window!

Agree very few Arsenal fans were demanding Fabregas back for reasons Chic says. Big money needed to be spent on attackers and a DFM, not another CAM. We were very happy that Wenger spent the money on Sanchez and Wellbeck and miffed he did'nt buy a DFM. Hindsight is a great thing - Fab has played much better for Chelsea than certainly I would have expected - he never really set Barca or Spain alight.

What we didn't know about our apparent surfeit of excellent midfielders on Day 1 of the new season was that Ramsey was going to come back from injury so very poorly, Wilshere would spend more time injured than playing, that Cazorla was losing pace and innovation and Ozil was going to get hobbled for a good chunk of the season.

Could all turn round enough in the 2nd half to keep a CL place, but not without buying Arteta's replacement (fundamental) and another experienced CB (even if that means selling Monreal, who has been <deleted> useless from Day 1 - almost as bad as Wenger's worst ever buy - another defender, Santos)