Arsenal

MiG16

Prince Poldi went to Inter Milan on loan until the end of the season ( Not Juve ). Inters next game is against Juve and he may already be in the lineup for that game. Hopefully he gets more playing time there. He has been put under pressure by the German National Coach, Löw, saying that his future in the German Jersey is questionable because he is lacking playing time.

"I see rumours that Sceszney was f***ing around in the dressing room".........

Smokin' in the boys room?.....Always knew Szczesny was part of a Motley Crue*thumbsup.gif biggrin.png

(*yeah...I know it was a cover!)

Szczesny's already given the appearance of being a gobby clown. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Smokin' in the boys room?.....Always knew Szczesny was part of a Motley Crue*thumbsup.gif biggrin.png

Szczesny's already given the appearance of being a gobby clown. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Fag and hoodie.post-170460-0-25091600-1420645953_thumb.

Fag and hoodie.attachicon.gifB6v7eS1CAAE0nC6.jpg

Enough with the selfies already jellybean!

For all Wengers anti smoking rules Le Arse seem to be a team of chain smokers! biggrin.png

• Like 1

For all Wengers anti smoking rules Le Arse seem to be a team of chain smokers! biggrin.png

It's a good job they have banned smoking in footy grounds, or he would have lit up every time the ball was up the other end. It's a bugger getting the ciggies out of the packet with those big gloves on though.

Were both rumored to be in for Sneiderlin. Its clear now if he likes a puff he's Arsenal bound to team up alongside little Jack with the big gob, and that idiotic sausage roll.

Starting to realize now why Ozil's so crap. Must have started smoking heavily since he moved to Arsenal! biggrin.png

Well that was a refreshing break,

Right, on to the Orcs on Sunday, Chezza is "available", Ozil will be on the bench and Ollie has finished his suspension.

Here's hoping for a slightly better start than the last one!

Enough with the selfies already jellybean!

biggrin.png

Back above the Scum, normalcy restored wink.png

Oooooh you are showing signs of concern these days!!!!!! Dropped a baguette there mate.thumbsup.gif

Just making sure you know your place, carmine.

Remember, Thursday is Spursday!

wink.png

And you my friend just sit down and reflect how totally and utterly screwed Arsenal would be without the contributions of Alexis Sanchez.

You'd be a mid table team without him.

Best all round player in the league by a distance at the moment

Edited by carmine

And you my friend just sit down and reflect how totally and utterly screwed Arsenal would be without the contributions of Alexis Sanchez.

Why do you talk in such pointless hypotheticals?

Does it make you feel better?

If we hadn't had so many injuries we'd be nearer the top.

Coulda woulda shoulda.

It is what it is mate.

thumbsup.gif

Why do you talk in such pointless hypotheticals?

Does it make you feel better?

If we hadn't had so many injuries we'd be nearer the top.

Coulda woulda shoulda.

It is what it is mate.

thumbsup.gif

So you agree with me then!

Sticking to the facts (ie what Wenger says, rather than the revenue generating fantasising of so-called journos):

"Asked if Arsenal were interested in West Ham defender Winston Reid, Wenger said: “We are out in the market and we are working very hard everyday. All our scouts and our people are working very hard to find a defender. At the moment we are more looking for the defensive department.”

Theo Walcott, Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey and Kieran Gibbs should all be available on Sunday but Danny Welbeck is still two weeks away from returning. Wenger also refused to say whether he would pick Wojciech Szczesny or David Ospina in goal. Wenger confirmed that 17-year-old Legia Warsaw midfielder Krystian Bielik was having a medical on Friday ahead of a £2 million move to the club". [Telegraph]

I hope that the "defensive department" includes a strong defensive midfielder. Arteta is out for months (and isn't strong enough to lead that task against table-topping opposition IMO). Would love to bag Schneiderlin, but why on earth would Koeman sell him at anything other than a Madrid/ManU King's ransom.

The return of Walcott, Ozil, Ramsey and Gibbs may have come a week or two too late to capture anything from the Etihad tomorrow. Let's hope we can at least avoid the capitulations that have too easily marked our game against strong opposition away from home.

Sticking to the facts (ie what Wenger says, rather than the revenue generating fantasising of so-called journos):

"Asked if Arsenal were interested in West Ham defender Winston Reid, Wenger said: “We are out in the market and we are working very hard everyday. All our scouts and our people are working very hard to find a defender. At the moment we are more looking for the defensive department.”

Theo Walcott, Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey and Kieran Gibbs should all be available on Sunday but Danny Welbeck is still two weeks away from returning. Wenger also refused to say whether he would pick Wojciech Szczesny or David Ospina in goal. Wenger confirmed that 17-year-old Legia Warsaw midfielder Krystian Bielik was having a medical on Friday ahead of a £2 million move to the club". [Telegraph]

I hope that the "defensive department" includes a strong defensive midfielder. Arteta is out for months (and isn't strong enough to lead that task against table-topping opposition IMO). Would love to bag Schneiderlin, but why on earth would Koeman sell him at anything other than a Madrid/ManU King's ransom.

The return of Walcott, Ozil, Ramsey and Gibbs may have come a week or two too late to capture anything from the Etihad tomorrow. Let's hope we can at least avoid the capitulations that have too easily marked our game against strong opposition away from home.

You know Wenger doesn't discuss transfers. All it would do is put the price up.

But he has dipped into the petty cash and bought a 17 year old DM and a 15 year old Striker.

You know Wenger doesn't discuss transfers. All it would do is put the price up.

But he has dipped into the petty cash and bought a 17 year old DM and a 15 year old Striker.

biggrin.png Well that should do the trick then. Thus far all he'd done was weakened your squad.

Bad news is Ozil's fit w00t.gif

Edited by carmine