Arsenal

MiG16

That, plus a tendency to rush in instinctively, rather than using himself intelligently. Will always be thus until there is another England and another Arsenal DMF to replace him, so he can be used properly as a CAM, which is his true forte IMO.

He keeps the ball too long and makes himself a target.

Anyway, here's today's lineup.

Let's hope the Flamster can keep it to one yellow.

#Arsenal team to play West Brom: Martinez, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Welbeck, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud

Edited by Chicog

He keeps the ball too long and makes himself a target.

Anyway, here's today's lineup.

Let's hope the Flamster can keep it to one yellow.

#Arsenal team to play West Brom: Martinez, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Welbeck, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud

Interesting change of tack to have 3 front men. I suspect he is resting the Ox (rather than favouring Cazorla) - still young and he's put in some shifts for England and Arsenal this month.

Hard fought that, Marriner was giving us absolutely f--- all, so even when they were down to ten we were playing XI.

I'll take that.

I've noticed in your posts that the refs never, ever give Arsenal anything, you are always hard done by, and were it not for poor decision making by the officials you would be...win this, win that...blah blah blah.....change the record mate!! Aside of Ferguson'd United sides thumbsup.gif it all levels out at the end of the season.You're a team of whiners personified by that thing in the sleeping bag that "camps" out on the touchline! biggrin.pngcoffee1.gif

Hard fought that, Marriner was giving us absolutely f--- all, so even when they were down to ten we were playing XI.

I'll take that.

I've noticed in your posts that the refs never, ever give Arsenal anything, you are always hard done by, and were it not for poor decision making by the officials you would be...win this, win that...blah blah blah.....change the record mate!! Aside of Ferguson'd United sides thumbsup.gif it all levels out at the end of the season.You're a team of whiners personified by that thing in the sleeping bag that "camps" out on the touchline! biggrin.pngcoffee1.gif

Have to laugh carms,

So Soton were down to 10 men is that not something, you couldn't make this sh*t up ! laugh.png

I'll take that.

Have to laugh carms,

So Soton were down to 10 men is that not something, you couldn't make this sh*t up ! laugh.png

Same old Arsenal always whinging. Then you've got Wenger carrying on like its the time of the month every weekend.......odious club! smile.png

I'll take that.

I think you're deluded carmine, I only mention refs when they influence the game. Scroll up and look again.

But keep living in your dream world, I know it makes you feel better when you get stuffed yet again.

wink.png

Going back to the Arsenal game (why it attracts these tiny totts fans in their numbers I don't know), I must say Martinez is making it difficult for Chezza to get back in. He looks far more assured and eats crosses for breakfast.

I'll take that.

I think you're deluded carmine, I only mention refs when they influence the game. Scroll up and look again.

But keep living in your dream world, I know it makes you feel better when you get stuffed yet again.

wink.png

Funnily, i remember the stuffing Chelsea gave you as being one of the few times you didn't blame poor decisions.

Carry on...biggrin.png

I'll take that.

wink.png

Funnily, i remember the stuffing Chelsea gave you as being one of the few times you didn't blame poor decisions.

Carry on...biggrin.png

Carmine, I know you don't want to spend time in your deeply depressing tiny totts thread, but please.

We have things to discuss here that don't concern you, like next week's Champions League match. Your silliness may be therapeutic to you but it's of no interest to any Gooner.

w00t.gif

So, now that Southampton have come up against some of the bigger teams this week, it seems they aren't as good as the table was suggesting. The loss to City and Arsenal this week could cause a big dent in their spirits. Don't think they will go into freefall but alot of these lads were unknown's at the start of the season and I think they are being found out.

• Like 1

You could criticise Chic for a lot of things but I've never thought he was a hard-done-by-the ref whinger, so I dunno what you are talking about Carmine!

Talking of whingeing I haven't seen the match yet. Needed my beauty sleep last night - recovering from a medical procedure ("no, none of those and especially not that one" - Tony Hancock RIP).

Never mind - bound to be replayed Thursday. Wake up this morning suitably refreshed and TW says I have to go to school with our 5 year old - King's Birthday.

Switch on telly and sure enough Arsenal replay on just as I have to set off.

Get to school and teacher says - no you don't need to be here really. Could have raced back to make the last 10 minutes

Life in LOS!

And it looks like today's replays are all of the Tuesday nights games, with tomorrow showing Wednesday night. I'm guessing based on the first replay now showing.

Bu$$er. I'm out tomorrow!

I do wish CTH would get its proverbial in gear and give us a hint of what matches are being replayed when. Zilch on screen these days and the internet simply states 'Match Day Live'. Correct me if you know different.

Anthony Taylor is the ref at Mordor today.

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume."
Edited by Chicog

Happy Invincibles Day Gooners. And congrats to Kieran for his 100th game for Arsenal.

Team news for Mordor:

Martinez, Bellerin, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Flamini, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud

Subs: Szczesny, Koscielny, Ajayi, Maitland-Niles, Campbell, Podolski, Welbeck

Laurent Koscielny drops to the bench which sees Calum Chambers move into centre back and Hector Bellerin come in on the right.
Kieran Gibbs makes his 100th Premier League appearance for Arsenal in place of Nacho Monreal and Olivier Giroud comes in for Danny Welbeck.
Elsewhere, under-21s Semi Ajayi and Ainsley Maitland-Niles start the game on the bench.

Missed the game last night - got a little tired and emotional. Spent all day avoiding the result and hoping it would come up as a replay on CTH. Heard in the build-up to the Wham v Swans game that we got killed. Depressing. Glad I hadn't pressed the button to pay for the internet download.

Can't remember when we actually played convincingly and well. Was it away to Besiktas 3 months ago?

Not much point getting worked up about Arsene - he's clearly going to self-implode before the end of the season.