Arsenal

MiG16

Jack is more of a To$$pot than I thought. He needs to move on - if not, he needs to be moved onsad.png

What's he done to upset you now then?

Told the FA that they are ruining the game by trying to sanitise it?

Little Jack's done nothing to upset me. I love the way he behaves like such a chimp, his voice sounding like a ten year old, brains of a five year old, that silly hat and shades sitting on top of his dwarf like structure. he's such a little scrot!! Laughable small man syndrome.

No doubt he'll be strutting his stuff around north London with some gorilla of a minder by his side in future!!

I think he's far more of an embarrassment to any Arsenal supporter with half a brain and a little self respect.

I also think our little primate's general attitude and behavior is a real embarrassment to Wenger who considers himself such an urbane aficionado of the game!

Edited by carmine

Might have expected an old school* football response from youwink.png . So you reckon Arsene is happy with him having led a stupid insulting chant (quite clearly bringing the game into disrepute) then challenging the decision? Take your medicine boy, having clearly not taken advice.

Jack: "boss I think the FA have been OTT taking me to task, what do you advise?" Arsene: "I agree with you Jack - what you did was fine in my book - I reckon you should complain". Aint gonna have happened.

* The world has moved on - you can't go around insulting classes of people (except with some degree of sophistication, like football managers do!) in public these days.

The banter is part of football and fans accept it.

This has only been brought up because the press had nothing else to make a meal of.

Perhaps this is more up your street Santi:

"Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere has been charged by the FA for singing an obscene song about Tottenham Hotspur. The song, a favourite among supporters, begins, “My old man said be a Tottenham fan”, before expressing in the most candid terms the narrator’s antipathy to his father’s suggestion.

To prevent others bringing the game into disrepute, the FA should send each player a booklet containing family-friendly versions of popular chants. For example: “My old man said be a Tottenham fan. I politely declined his invitation and there we let the matter rest.” And: “You’re performing below expectations, and you know you are.” And: “Who ate all the pies? Not you, evidently, for you are a professional athlete.”

Banter???

You are referring to the same Jack Wilshere who last season (or was it the one b4) who complained about the City fans who were singing ' Hi Ho, Hi Ho' at the little dwarf.

He is a prize knob ed and I really hope we dont sign him

• Like 1

Might have expected an old school* football response from youwink.png . So you reckon Arsene is happy with him having led a stupid insulting chant (quite clearly bringing the game into disrepute) then challenging the decision? Take your medicine boy, having clearly not taken advice.

Jack: "boss I think the FA have been OTT taking me to task, what do you advise?" Arsene: "I agree with you Jack - what you did was fine in my book - I reckon you should complain". Aint gonna have happened.

* The world has moved on - you can't go around insulting classes of people (except with some degree of sophistication, like football managers do!) in public these days.

The banter is part of football and fans accept it.

This has only been brought up because the press had nothing else to make a meal of.

Perhaps this is more up your street Santi:

"Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere has been charged by the FA for singing an obscene song about Tottenham Hotspur. The song, a favourite among supporters, begins, “My old man said be a Tottenham fan”, before expressing in the most candid terms the narrator’s antipathy to his father’s suggestion.

To prevent others bringing the game into disrepute, the FA should send each player a booklet containing family-friendly versions of popular chants. For example: “My old man said be a Tottenham fan. I politely declined his invitation and there we let the matter rest.” And: “You’re performing below expectations, and you know you are.” And: “Who ate all the pies? Not you, evidently, for you are a professional athlete.”

Banter???

You are referring to the same Jack Wilshere who last season (or was it the one b4) who complained about the City fans who were singing ' Hi Ho, Hi Ho' at the little dwarf.

He is a prize knob ed and I really hope we dont sign him

As i said, Little Jack has a problem with his lack of height. Yes he's a dwarf. He also likes to dish it but can't take it. Yes, he's a complete knob toolaugh.png

When he retires Little Jack will do a better job of being employed by someone to stand beside their garden pond with a fishing rod in his hands.

He definitely isn't the sharpest in the toolbox, but at least when we sign "He's one of our own" it's true.

biggrin.png

Harry-Kane-invincibles.jpg

Not true at all, played for Luton before the goons and seemed to have supported West ham when young !

Rumour has it he's the love child of one of the gooner posters! B)

He definitely isn't the sharpest in the toolbox, but at least when we sign "He's one of our own" it's true.

biggrin.png

Not true at all, played for Luton before the goons and seemed to have supported West ham when young !

Which would explain why he dyed his hair red, put on his Arsenal shirt and went to Highbury to cheer on The Invincibles.

cheesy.gif

biggrin.png

Which would explain why he dyed his hair red, put on his Arsenal shirt and went to Highbury to cheer on The Invincibles.

cheesy.gif

What are you on about now facepalm.giffacepalm.gif ?

I was talking about the Dwarf who played for Luton and supported West Ham cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Maybe learn to edit posts then so it doesn't appear that you're commenting on a pic?

tongue.png

Sorry, i merely thought the fact that i mentioned he played for Luton would have given you a clue who i was talking about but obviously not laugh.png anyway hopefully this will dispel the myth that the dwarf is one of your own clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Maybe learn to edit posts then so it doesn't appear that you're commenting on a pic?

tongue.png

Sorry, i merely thought the fact that i mentioned he played for Luton would have given you a clue who i was talking about but obviously not laugh.png anyway hopefully this will dispel the myth that the dwarf is one of your own clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

In his own words (although one hopes he's cut off ties with some of them!)

"Yeah, I am quite proud of that," Wilshere said. "I've always had that bond with the Arsenal fans since I was young because I came through the club.

"I grew up at Arsenal and I love the fans but, believe it or not, I've actually got family who are Tottenham fans so it's nothing personal against them, it was just a bit of fun."

Edited by Chicog

tongue.png

"Yeah, I am quite proud of that," Wilshere said. "I've always had that bond with the Arsenal fans since I was young because I came through the club.

"I grew up at Arsenal and I love the fans but, believe it or not, I've actually got family who are Tottenham fans so it's nothing personal against them, it was just a bit of fun."

Yep i would imagine Harry ses the same biggrin.png

Yep i would imagine Harry ses the same biggrin.png

Not to Tottenham fans he doesn't.

w00t.gif

tongue.png

What sort of a bond did Little Jack, West Ham supporter, have with Arsenal fans? Are you all midgets too? Or are you all equally as thick as <deleted>? laugh.png

is our very own Jack Wilshere, but he admitted today that he grew up as a West Ham fan and his boyhood hero was the great Italian Paolo Di Canio.

He said: “My family have always been West Ham fans, so growing up I used to go and watch them and so I was a West Ham supporter.

Crikey,it doesn't seem like many of his family actually support the goons, still i suppose his mum goes and watches him biggrin.png

• Like 1

is our very own Jack Wilshere, but he admitted today that he grew up as a West Ham fan and his boyhood hero was the great Italian Paolo Di Canio.

He said: “My family have always been West Ham fans, so growing up I used to go and watch them and so I was a West Ham supporter.

Crikey,it doesn't seem like many of his family actually support the goons, still i suppose his mum goes and watches him biggrin.png

An Iron! The shame!

Jack is more of a To$$pot than I thought. He needs to move on - if not, he needs to be moved onsad.png

What's he done to upset you now then?

Told the FA that they are ruining the game by trying to sanitise it?

Little Jack's done nothing to upset me. I love the way he behaves like such a chimp, his voice sounding like a ten year old, brains of a five year old, that silly hat and shades sitting on top of his dwarf like structure. he's such a little scrot!! Laughable small man syndrome.

No doubt he'll be strutting his stuff around north London with some gorilla of a minder by his side in future!!

I think he's far more of an embarrassment to any Arsenal supporter with half a brain and a little self respect.

I also think our little primate's general attitude and behavior is a real embarrassment to Wenger who considers himself such an urbane aficionado of the game!

Relace 'considers' with 'is' and I won't disagree with a word Carmine!

Arsenal v West Ham Sat 8 Aug 15:00
Crystal Palace v Arsenal Sat 15 Aug 15:00
Arsenal v Liverpool Sat 22 Aug 15:00
Newcastle v Arsenal Sat 29 Aug 15:00
Arsenal v Stoke Sat 12 Sep 15:00
Chelsea v Arsenal Sat 19 Sep 15:00
Leicester v Arsenal Sat 26 Sep 15:00
Arsenal v Man Utd Sat 3 Oct 15:00
Watford v Arsenal Sat 17 Oct 15:00
Arsenal v Everton Sat 24 Oct 15:00
Swansea v Arsenal Sat 31 Oct 15:00
Arsenal v Tottenham Sat 7 Nov 15:00
West Brom v Arsenal Sat 21 Nov 15:00
Norwich v Arsenal Sat 28 Nov 15:00
Arsenal v Sunderland Sat 5 Dec 15:00
Aston Villa v Arsenal Sat 12 Dec 15:00
Arsenal v Man City Sat 19 Dec 15:00
Southampton v Arsenal Sat 26 Dec 15:00
Arsenal v Bournemouth Mon 28 Dec 15:00
Arsenal v Newcastle Sat 2 Jan 15:00
Liverpool v Arsenal Tue 12 Jan 20:00
Stoke v Arsenal Sat 16 Jan 15:00
Arsenal v Chelsea Sat 23 Jan 15:00
Arsenal v Southampton Tue 2 Feb 19:45
Bournemouth v Arsenal Sat 6 Feb 15:00
Arsenal v Leicester Sat 13 Feb 15:00
Man Utd v Arsenal Sat 27 Feb 15:00
Arsenal v Swansea Tue 1 Mar 19:45
Tottenham v Arsenal Sat 5 Mar 15:00
Arsenal v West Brom Sat 12 Mar 15:00
Everton v Arsenal Sat 19 Mar 15:00
Arsenal v Watford Sat 2 Apr 15:00
West Ham v Arsenal Sat 9 Apr 15:00
Arsenal v Crystal Palace Sat 16 Apr 15:00
Sunderland v Arsenal Sat 23 Apr 15:00
Arsenal v Norwich Sat 30 Apr 15:00
Man City v Arsenal Sat 7 May 15:00
Arsenal v Aston Villa Sun 15 May 15:00
Edited by Chicog

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2498602-this-looks-like-it-will-be-arsenals-away-kit-for-201516?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=arsenal

Jeez I'm not sure I would want to put that one on, let alone pay 60 quid for it. Looks like you've wrapped yourself up for parcel post

40 grand for for a bit of banter.

That's the FA Xmas party paid for.

C***s.

tongue.png

If you are referring to Wilshire then its worthwhile if it means we don't don't have to listen to the witless, short arse little turd ever again.

Maybe the FA found him as cringeworthy and tedious as the rest of us. Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....

40 grand for for a bit of banter.

That's the FA Xmas party paid for.

C***s.

tongue.png

If you are referring to Wilshire then its worthwhile if it means we don't don't have to listen to the witless, short arse little turd ever again.

Maybe the FA found him as cringeworthy and tedious as the rest of us. Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....

Yeah I expect some sad tiny totts fan went sobbing to the FA about their feelings being hurt.

biggrin.png

Cech must be the best keeper Arsenal have had in many many years. Very good signing.

Since 2004?

By the way, it's not a done deal yet. Just a DM reporter spouting sh*t, even when he'd been told nothing had been finalised.

Last night it was reported a deal had been agreed between Chelsea and Arsenal for Cech. No official confirmation was made by either club. Cech himself later retweeted a message from his management company The Sports PR Company on his official Twitter account indicating nothing was yet set in stone. The tweet read: “@SportsPRCompany ... as we told you, No transfer deal has been done yet for @PetrCech - as soon as any news @PetrCech will confirm.”

Edited by Chicog

Cech must be the best keeper Arsenal have had in many many years. Very good signing.

Since 2004?

By the way, it's not a done deal yet. Just a DM reporter spouting sh*t, even when he'd been told nothing had been finalised.

Last night it was reported a deal had been agreed between Chelsea and Arsenal for Cech. No official confirmation was made by either club. Cech himself later retweeted a message from his management company The Sports PR Company on his official Twitter account indicating nothing was yet set in stone. The tweet read: “@SportsPRCompany ... as we told you, No transfer deal has been done yet for @PetrCech - as soon as any news @PetrCech will confirm.”

Better than Seaman. Doesn't get lobbed so easy either.thumbsup.gif

What the <deleted> was that pony tail, clip on thing about anyway?