Arsenal

MiG16

Villa really are crap....and still you can't bury em second half!

when i said Remi Garde would keep them up i really had no idea how crap they are. The second goal was shameful stuff from the Villa defense. Just let three Arsenal players run past them!

Looked a little dodgy at the start of the second half, but there were some sublime moments to enjoy..

Feels good to be at the top, even if just for a while..

Sort of hoping Leicester do well tomorrow just to see Chelski.. I reckon it'll be 1-1

Next up Man Citeh - they could be without Kompany, but Aguero may be back in..

Should be a good game.

Looked a little dodgy at the start of the second half, but there were some sublime moments to enjoy..

Feels good to be at the top, even if just for a while..

Sort of hoping Leicester do well tomorrow just to see Chelski.. I reckon it'll be 1-1

Next up Man Citeh - they could be without Kompany, but Aguero may be back in..

Should be a good game.

Wouldn't worry yourselves too much about Aguero, apart from 15 minutes or so vs Newcastle he's been pretty poor this season when he's played.

]

when i said Remi Garde would keep them up i really had no idea how crap they are. The second goal was shameful stuff from the Villa defense. Just let three Arsenal players run past them!

They had a nice line when we won the ball back.

But when you have a carthorse like Hutton in your side...

cheesy.gif

Still early days, but an encouraging consistency emerging. Ramsey returning fit just as our defensive midfield got crocked was a godsend. Even Flam looks solid with him alongside.

Boring game, but second halves after a big Euro night are always going to be tricky due to energy levels.

Feel sorry for Remi Garde - worst bunch of players in the Prem for many a season. Major mistake stepping into that pile of doggy-doo.

Surprised Wenger isn't giving any off-the-bench time to Debuchy. I thought the second half would have been a good time to do that. If nothing else he needs to parade his value if he's never going to regard him as first team. I don't think Bellerin is hitting the heights this season either, so he made need to experiment with him later.

No point in rubbing it in lad.

Job done innit.

Remember Remi is Wenger's mate.

Your boys should be the first to know that second halves are always a problem to keep up the pace after big nights in Europe, Smokie.

What happened at fortress WHL last night - went to bed at half time thinking you had it in the bag?

Well interestingly we have Leicester at home, then Barca at home, then FAC5 if we're in it, then Barca away.

interesting to see how leicester get on without Huth since they signed him they've been team TOTALLY transformed.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Still not as good as Sagna was when at the top of his game say about 3 seasons ago IMO Chic, but then I have a liking for right backs that defend strongly on the ground and in the air as well as being quick wing backs on the front foot.

Bellerin is too small. A world class right back also stops the ball coming in from set pieces.

Per Beeb:

Welbeck has been out since April and the Gunners boss thinks it will be February before the 25 year old is fit.

Wenger had initially said the England international would be fit in September before revising the date to Christmas

"He is still not available because of a bone bruising," Wenger said. "That deteriorated and it is a big blow to us because we cannot rotate."

I think I prefer his response to the one that says "It's not a problem as we have three fit and one returning (Sanchez) excellent strikers".

Cheque book time Arsene. February will become next season and expect more injuries - its the Arsenal way! [Danny is unconvincing anyway btw!]

Edited by SantiSuk