Arsenal

MiG16

^more likely denial on your part Chiqs.....You just seen Welbeck go off?....U really must invest in a new TV, or go to specsaversbiggrin.png

Wilai please take your perverted sexual fantasies to your own thread.

Thank you.

Everton have been poor today...sadly.

They weren't allowed to be good.

Mo and Le Coq dominated midfield, and Gabriel and Koscielny did a decent job of keeping the Hulk quiet.

The first goal was the sort of which your pub team can only dream.

gigglem.gif

The second goal was, well, Stoke, but the young lad took it well.

Andy Gray is laughing at the fact that two of his ex-teams, Everton and Villa, are 2nd and 3rd for goals conceded in the top five leagues in Europe!

Everton have been poor today...sadly.

They weren't allowed to be good.

Mo and Le Coq dominated midfield, and Gabriel and Koscielny did a decent job of keeping the Hulk quiet.

The first goal was the sort of which your pub team can only dream.

gigglem.gif

The second goal was, well, Stoke, but the young lad took it well.

Andy Gray is laughing at the fact that two of his ex-teams, Everton and Villa, are 2nd and 3rd for goals conceded in the top five leagues in Europe!

The sort of which our pub team can only dream.

You didn't see Delle Alli's goal last month then.

Still third Chics!! :D

Still third Chics!! biggrin.png

I have my interview for Head Chef at the Marriott next week.

w00t.gif

Lol well rest assured our players are all eating pre match meals prepared by Daniel Levy's wife these days.

I hear she makes a mean falafel! :D

Looks like the Egyptian kid might be a decent box to box MF. Will he and Coquelin solve a chronic problem ?

Gunners looked on the front foot all game. Never really a contest. Save for Barkley the Everton midfield was nonexistent. I'd wager they missed Barry more than a little.

Yes it's a strange thing, but then Arsenal seem to be much better away than at home this season. Haven't checked how many we have not won but I think its something like 5 or 6 lost and probably only 50% of the points picked up.

Roberto looked like the kind of manager I would have liked to see taking over from Arsene, but needs another season to reprove himself (Roberto I mean - but could apply to Arsene as well!)

Yes it's a strange thing, but then Arsenal seem to be much better away than at home this season. Haven't checked how many we have not won but I think its something like 5 or 6 lost and probably only 50% of the points picked up.

Roberto looked like the kind of manager I would have liked to see taking over from Arsene, but needs another season to reprove himself (Roberto I mean - but could apply to Arsene as well!)

Yeah i find it really annoying that most league tables list themselves as full league tables but then don't break the home and away stats down :angry:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am already bored shitless with this interlull crap.

Best alternative would be the WC Qualifiers from South America but not available where I am.

B-O-R-I-N-G..

You need to get 365 sport jd, Ecuador v. Paraguay Chile v Argentina Bolivia v Columbia and Peru v Venezuela all live or on repeat.

Best alternative would be the WC Qualifiers from South America but not available where I am.

B-O-R-I-N-G..

You need to get 365 sport jd, Ecuador v. Paraguay Chile v Argentina Bolivia v Columbia and Peru v Venezuela all live or on repeat.

Thanks Alf, but I'm too computer/internet illiterate for that stuff...at least for now. Traveling through Europe at the moment as well and don't have the inclination to fool with it. But, some day.....

B-O-R-I-N-G..

Thanks Alf, but I'm too computer/internet illiterate for that stuff...at least for now. Traveling through Europe at the moment as well and don't have the inclination to fool with it. But, some day.....

Sorry jd, didn't realize that you were traveling smile.png

And tonights w c q Flair v the.beast. Brazil v Uruguay

Suarez making his competitive come bac after his ban i do believe. Could be a cracker.

And tonights w c q Flair v the.beast. Brazil v Uruguay

Suarez making his competitive come bac after his ban i do believe. Could be a cracker.

Thanks rij, i'll be on that one tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Didn't play that well but the passing was a lot better today than it has been for a while.

And Alex is bedding in nicely.

Much to the chagrin of messrs. Walcott and Oxtail Chamberpot I would imagine.