Prawit asks rallying groups to stop

webfact

18 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Right! They have been 'preparing' to hold an election since 2014!

Ah, that explains everything . . . in the Thai Military Concise Dictionary, 'preparing' and 'break promises on an annual basis' mean exactly the same. Hmm . . . you learn sommat new, every single day on TVF.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ossy said:

Yes, a view based on their actual belief that ordinary folk - like the 66 million Thais - are as thick and devoid of ethics as they are. They, the 2P's that is, really are an act to behold and that they actually believe they are suitable material to head a world middle-power really does take the biscuit.

" World middle power " .! Steady on there Sir .. Don't be inflating the egotistical hot air balloon any further please .. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Jesus .! What in God's is that all about .? Is he appearing in a Panto or something ..

Yes, that photo of Prawit in his ridiculous costume (anything looks ridiculous on him) makes us feel that one of the extras for 'The Hobbit' somehow got lost ...

Edited by Eligius
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, owl sees all said:

If I'm wrong on this I'm sure a TVForum member will correct me, but is there not height restrictions for the Thai Military? Mrs Owl informed me yesterday that the lower limit was 1.6 metres. This dude is only 1.4!!!!!! Something amiss here! Something fishy indeed! Is someone falsifying data to get a high position?

The pile of cash was 1.62 metres.....no problem.

• Haha 2

No, I ask you Mr. Prawit to stop. Stop deceiving your people. Stop stealing massive sums of money. Stop being so incompetent. Stop lying, cheating, stealing and deflecting. Stop! Stop! Get out! Get out! Leave now. Keep just one promise. Is that even possible for you? 

The people are getting restless, and you are getting nervous. For good reason. You should be nervous. You are not wanted. You are no good. You are a foul deceiver. You are a fool.

• Like 1