Bangkok's seedy side - where sex with an 83 year old and a young boy is available on the street for 300 baht

webfact

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 2:32 PM, Brunolem said:

That would be "gerontophilia"!

The woman would be called a "cougar", probably a toothless one.

For more information on that subject, please contact president Macron in Paris...

coming soon to bkk soi 7 beer garden.

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, NCC1701A said:

Not to make light of a serious subject, but I am sure I have some 83 year Thai ladies that are my next door neighbors here in my "village" in Hua Hin that would pay me 300 baht. And this is a very conservative place and they have a ton of cash. :cheesy:

Hilarious! !

On 3/1/2018 at 12:18 PM, ups7420 said:

Like so many things these days these "reports" are often exaggerated with the purpose of generating more funding from governments and gullible individuals and organizations. It's always about the money. If there isn't a "crisis" there aren't fat jobs for people supposedly fixing the problems.

This is quite true, but I haven't seen these scams for some time here. Back in the '80s and '90s almost every month there was some foreign NGO claiming that there are 2 million prostitutes in Thailand, then they changed it to 2 million trafficked women. The department of public health used to publish an annual report of the number of working prostitutes, broken down by province the women were from. I haven't seen that for years, but for a while in the '90s the Bangkok Post published it every year. I don't think the number was ever as many as 100,000, and it seemed very plausible to me based on the Thai living conditions I saw. It's like the scams in America claiming there are hundreds of thousands of women being trafficked against their will. Lies to get donations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 10:57 AM, webfact said:

Some of those selling sex actually had money and were the wives of military men getting 30,000 baht a month from their husbands. She said they did it for comfort after feeling abandoned.

That's half a colonels salary, twice the salary of a starting out officer.  I can't imagine there are many prostitues working the streets of Rattanakosin who are the wives of high ranking military officers, it seems far fetched to say the least, maybe getting 3000 a month, but not 30,000.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

what would a privileged Western sex tourist know about poverty...

Ex civil servants on indexed linked pensions , quality sex tourists .

Age not important , money important more. I should know. 555

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 12:33 PM, ezzra said:

Yeah, the other day i was offer an 83 year old woman who was pregnant and also mentally impered for 300 baht, of course i have declined, I don't know where Thairath brings this silly statistics from, and anyone who's been aroundnightlife knows that those numbers are not true...

Experience is the best teacher...so they say.