True Visions lack of customer care!

cliveshep

18 hours ago, ajnamoon said:

Why   do people still pay

I asked a similar question myself to some colleagues who reside in Singapore and Europe and found they were quite opposed to the idea of using free methods (usually means pirated streams) for watching TV these days especially with all the checks and warnings put in place by ISPs in those countries. They were happy to vegetate on the legit tripe that Netfix pumps out. Will this way of thinking catch on here, just a matter of time I suppose?

On 11/03/2018 at 1:30 PM, ajnamoon said:

Why   do people still pay for True Vision    or AIS   movie  ,documentary ,or other TV  shows  usually  outdated  when you can get all  the latest movies  ,tv shows,documentaries   for FREE    via  internet download add ons  jusy pay for  your internet connection

via internet download is the reason.

No constant buffering whilst watching live sports, resulting in being practically unwatchable.

Your at the mercy of internet speeds.

True is superior error free viewing. 

• Thanks 1

Had true internet for year, great service with decent speeds and minimal downtime, jacked off with my cable TV provider I called up true and got them to install 2 boxes with their top package and was told 1st month free which I thought was awesome.

Installed within 2 days and I loved it, 1st came and went but no bill so I called them and they said bill arrive at end of 2nd month.... nada no bill so called them again and they told me I do not have their tv service installed !!

Anywho another month came and went and then they disconnected me so I called them again and they told me I never paid the bill but I said I never got a bill and then they said I never gave them my address for them to send the bil to (the internet bill kept arriving every month!)...

I gave up and told em to come collect their equipment, which they never did.

Edited by Techno Viking

On 10/3/2561 at 1:34 PM, guzzi850m2 said:

I think I gonna give them the boot as well, pay about 2700 per month for the gold package + 50mb/s + a sim card.

I like the documentary programmes I must admit but the movies are mostly old and replayed again and again.

I will check out AIS when I come back from overseas work.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

AROUND 1.700 Baht for gold package, including receiver fee and 550 Baht per month for Unlimited 6 Mb fast Internet -

I use with True Pocket WIFI in the house. :smile:

Edited by ALFREDO

AROUND 1.700 Baht for gold package, including receiver fee and 550 Baht per month for Unlimited 6 Mb fast Internet -
I use with True Pocket WIFI in the house. [emoji2]
6mb?
That's too slow for me.
Well I think AIS can't be had in my village (yet).
My friend in the village, binned his gold package and got the bacic one but kept his inet. He now supcripe to Netflix and he is happy with that, movies+TV shows when he wants it and I think he said, it's covered for 5 family members, so everyone can watch on their own devices and decide what and when.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

6mb?
That's too slow for me.

Works fine and fast enough for family and me - Children Gaming some Amazon Show looking - The Grand Tour - ?

So you have True Internet with SIM card and unrestricted Volume and fast - full possible speed all time - costs - how much?

Thank you ??

On 3/14/2018 at 1:52 AM, ALFREDO said:

True offered us 30mbps unlimited broadband for 590THB/m that comes with free True Visions we never watch. Works great with our IPTV service, unbuffered HD & FHD streams.

On 15/3/2561 at 2:19 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

True offered us 30mbps unlimited broadband for 590THB/m that comes with free True Visions we never watch. Works great with our IPTV service, unbuffered HD & FHD streams.

Received in the countryside threw a SIM card ?  

Free True Visions? What package? 

Then give me some more Details please. - I see never ever a offer at that price. 

I pay 1150/m for True Visions, no broadband as I get it free from condo & that’s a 50% discount. I have platinum & deal ends in 2 months.
What package do you get free?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, robblok said:

They missed a payment and because you did not keep the payment slips safe could not prove it. That sucks, i guess I am like you trashing them too soon (expecting the system to work). But you have to look at it from their side.. they miss a payment and you cannot prove you paid... you wont be the first to try to cheat them. 

You are 100 % correct !   I always keep my receipts here in Thailand as once in a while they "loose" track of payment.

As for 3Bb , True and TOT I use my debit card so it is difficult for the clerk to make a mistake as everything is digital and no cash money and 2 proof of payment.

But when you have proof, it seem the problem is quickly resolved.....