"Find my mum so my English football dream can come true" says soccer crazy boy, 12

webfact

"Find my mum so my English football dream can come true" says soccer crazy boy, 12

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A football crazy 12 year old boy has appealed to the media to find his mother so that he can go to England and take part in a dream training camp with former English Premier League Champions Leicester City.

But now it looks as though his mother has been located and though it is a race against time she is set to sign papers that means he can get a passport.

Chaisak Thongchan is looked after by his aunty Wichuda. His mother and father abandoned him when he was smaller and he has not seen them.

But now he needs his mother's consent so he can travel to Leicester who are owned by the family who run Thailand's King Power group.

Chaisak was one of 30 youngsters chosen from 500 children in five southern border provinces. If he can get a passport he is set for a dream 15 day camp of visits and training at the former EPL champions.

But good news looks on the horizon for the Padang Besar kid who attends Sangwalwit School.

Thai Rath managed to locate his mother Saowapha Himthong, 41, who now lives in Bo Phut on Koh Samui.

She has three days to sign papers so that Chaisak can make it to England with the other children.

The story was widely shared across Thai social media. 

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-08