Trump won Stormy Daniels legal case in arbitration: White House

webfact

On 3/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, RobFord said:

That would fit with his M.O., that he has established during a long, storied, sad, and desperate career of swindles. At the time he took office, he was engaged in 3,600 lawsuits. He was the defendant in about 2,500 of them, and the plaintiff in about 1,100 of them. What man in history has been more litigious, and been sued as often? Alot of his fortune, was made on the backs of small contractors, who were taken for a ride by this worm, and not paid. He loves to crush small people. He is all about getting over on people. Well, this time he got over on the entire country.

My prediction is that he is going to crash and burn. Within 12 months. Either resignation under disgrace, or imprisonment. Both would be a beautiful thing for the planet, and the nation. 

This has got to be the most chaotic, least organized, and most incompetent leader, and administration in recent history. Every day brings more chaos. Little Don cannot help but shoot himself in the foot daily. The little bit of talent that the administration had, is leaving in droves. They are fleeing the most radioactive man in America.

Tiny DT. The art of moving America backwards, and lowering the quality of life for the average American. 

The art of I cannot make a deal to save my life. 

The art of losing talent in droves, and replacing them with sycophantic fools, devoid of talent or experience. Like The appointment of Lynne Patton, a wedding planner and longtime Trump family associate, to head the Housing and Urban Development's office for New York and New Jersey, and the talk show host that he just appointed as a chief economic advisor, because he talk smooth and looks good on TV. Good one Don. Now he appoints John Bolton? This man is not qualified to lead the boy scout chapter of Indianapolis. Ge should be kept as far away from foreign policy decisions as possible, with his hateful and toxic views. I give him 90 days, before he is dismissed. 

The art of not being able to fill vacancies, and leading a nation, without the help of key appointees. The Trump administration will usher in the second quarter of its presidential term with hundreds of vacancies still left to fill in departments throughout the administration. According to the Washington Post and Partnership for Public Service, only 241 key positions requiring Senate confirmation — out of 633 — have been confirmed as of Jan. 18, with 244 positions still without a nominee. The 633 key positions are a small portion of over 1,200 total positions requiring Senate confirmation, the Post noted. Trump’s sluggish staffing stands in stark contrast to his predecessors. According to the Post, Trump had 301 total confirmed nominees by Jan. 18, as compared with 452 confirmations by former President Barack Obama, 493 by George W. Bush and 471 by Bill Clinton at the same point in their terms. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 8:04 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump had a confidentiality agreement with SD.

Trump and his  lawyers openly discussed what they believe is their side of the story.

SD is now going to court to argue that since Trump and his lawyers broke the agreement then the agreement has been invalidated and she can now speak on the matter and/or sell her story.

Seems fair to me.

seems fair . and besides she already sold her story via her book and other tv appearances anyway.

24 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

seems fair . and besides she already sold her story via her book and other tv appearances anyway.

I doubt that her book will make a lot of money, unless it has pictures.   If it has pictures, it could be a best seller.

28 minutes ago, Credo said:

I doubt that her book will make a lot of money, unless it has pictures.   If it has pictures, it could be a best seller.

I respect her for her moral  courage, bravery and principled stance on evils of patriarchy. I look forward to a inspirational read. 

and there is always google images????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very strong evidence of criminal behavior:
Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal
 Federal prosecutors have gathered evidence of president’s participation in transactions that violated campaign-finance laws. 

Taken together, the accounts refute a two-year pattern of denials by Mr. Trump, his legal team and his advisers that he was involved in payoffs to Ms. McDougal and a former adult-film star. They also raise the possibility that the president of the United States violated federal campaign-finance laws.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-played-central-role-in-hush-payoffs-to-stormy-daniels-and-karen-mcdougal-1541786601

“If we had as much evidence as we do now and Trump was the assistant secretary for some program at the Department of Commerce, he would be prosecuted and go to jail,” Walter Shaub, the government ethics czar under the Obama administration, told the Daily News. “At the very least he would be substantially fined, fired, lose his security clearance and never be allowed to work in public service again.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-crimes-stormy-daniels-20181109-story.html

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Video re: WSJ article...

Richard Nixon wouldn't have lasted one episode of The Apprentice.

Trump is in a class by himself.

He should be in a cell by himself when all the unindicted co-conspirator charges are made known.

It is widely assumed that there are sealed indictment(s) against the President.

Ken Starr still contends that a President can be indicted - no one person is above the law - but maybe not tried until after he leaves office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/us/politics/can-president-be-indicted-kenneth-starr-memo.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/22/us/document-Savage-NYT-FOIA-Starr-memo-presidential.html?module=inline