Nong Nat latest: Has she come out as a lesbian?

rooster59

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

When i saw that you had posted, i thought you were going to claim that you are a lesbian.:cheesy::cheesy:

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

When i saw that you had posted, i thought you were going to claim that you are a lesbian.:cheesy::cheesy:

Actually Colin.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

An exceedingly good point. The millennials and the youth are really, really in trouble. On a certain level, I am happy I am as old as I am. If I am lucky, two or three more decades of the nonsense, and I am out of here! There has been such a perversion of culture that has happened over the past 20-30 years. Reality TV is the primary culprit. I am proud to say I have never watched any of it, and never will. It is an incredibly destructive force within society. It is responsible for the Trump presidency! How much lower can society drop? Where are noble characters like Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Albert Schweitzer, Anwar Sadat, Jimmy Carter, Martin Luther King, and so many other lovely and courageous souls that we were honored to be influenced by, when we were growing up? Who do these kids have to look up to, besides anal rapists like Kobe Bryant, and other sports stars and movie stars (all of them considerably less heinous than Kobe). The only people I can think of, are people like Bill Gates, ted Turner, Warren Buffett and several others, who have pledged the entirety of their fortunes, to help mankind. However, I do not know of any comparable noblemen here in Thailand. The only one that comes to mind is Mr. Boonchai Bencharongkul, the founder to DTAC, who has sponsored the wonderful MOCA Museum in Bangkok. After approaching the government, and asking for some money to build a museum to house his world class collection of Thai art, he was turned down. He bought the land, and spent $30,000,000 out of his own pocket, to build the place, which has greatly enhanced the cultural scene in Bangkok. It is the best art in the country, to be found on public display. And admission is free for seniors over 60. I give him alot of credit. He is truly going against the grain of upper class Thai society and setting a great example, of giving back to society. 

Anal rapist. Brrr sounds horrible! Anyway the thai get the heroes they deserve. I cant say more about this respecting forum LAWS but great people still exist, anonymously. True heroes dont deserve cult of personality. The little man suffering everyday to support family is my BIG MAN!

4 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I don't care what this woman is doing!  aeeh.. hmmm.. Are there photos of her and the gig somewhere?  

If you are looking for action pictures, I have not seen any.

nat.JPG                                 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ nat ketsarin

This would seem to be Nat's new friend.                          This is Nat in her work clothes.

With her toys.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bannork said:

why is thaivisa posting drivel like this story?

Well mate to answer that is easy, us boring old farts need something to keep us awake.

Drooling over Nats knockers helps keep us alive.:cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I pity the youth. When I grew up I had heroes to look up to. My Dad's war stories, my tv and film heroes, my friends parents and pop stars who wrote their own music. This generation - and probably the one before - only have reality stars and TWITter accounts to aspire to and music created by Simon Cowell on a regular basis that makes even Bananarama seems cultured !

+1

14 hours ago, rooster59 said:

There was no indication where her new interest was living or who she was

Nat's Instagram post ends with:

14 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"I need to work and save so I can fly and see you every month"

and then #mylittlevietnamesegirl so it looks like she's Vietnamese.

19 hours ago, JOC said:

And you failed the test.....:coffee1:

Rest assured, if ever i get bored with nubile trollops, big tits, and 25 year old cute lesbians or, they cause my mind to wander to anthropology, i will hand myself in to the knackers yard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

If you are looking for action pictures, I have not seen any.

nat.JPG                                 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ nat ketsarin

This would seem to be Nat's new friend.                          This is Nat in her work clothes.

With her toys.

Nothing special at all. I see finer women at the supermarket. If it were not for the 100,000 or more she spent on her chest, nobody would look twice at her. She is spent. Used up. Gone with the wind. My heart goes out to any man who decides to go there. Buyer beware. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Nothing special at all. I see finer women at the supermarket. If it were not for the 100,000 or more she spent on her chest, nobody would look twice at her. She is spent. Used up. Gone with the wind. My heart goes out to any man who decides to go there. Buyer beware. 

Well said SM007. Totally agree.

However she is still on the prowl and plenty of farang look at the breasts first.

I tend to look at knees myself. Can tell so much about a lady by observing and careful study of her knees.

Edited by owl sees all

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Well said SM007. Totally agree.

However she is still on the prowl and plenty of farang look at the breasts first.

I tend to look at knees myself. Can tell so much about a lady by observing and careful study of her knees.

Yep, first place to look for Honda bites.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2018 at 10:40 AM, spidermike007 said:

She really looks like an East German Trabby with a mileage of 100,000 miles on the clock. 

Not even ten buffaloes could get me on her. 

Trabbi.jpg

17 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

She really looks like an East German Trabby with a mileage of 100,000 miles on the clock. 

Not even ten buffaloes could get me on her. 

Trabbi.jpg

Very used up. Very worn out. Very bitter and disillusioned with men. Buyer beware. Nothing but trouble. Too slick, too clever, too hostile, too wary of men. And there is less than a 5% chance she gets any enjoyment out of sex, after thousands and thousands of customers. And why even go there? She is not all that fine on any level. It is all about the huge, fake, nasty 130,000 boobs. Big deal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Very used up. Very worn out. Very bitter and disillusioned with men. Buyer beware. Nothing but trouble. Too slick, too clever, too hostile, too wary of men. And there is less than a 5% chance she gets any enjoyment out of sex, after thousands and thousands of customers. And why even go there? She is not all that fine on any level. It is all about the huge, fake, nasty 130,000 boobs. Big deal. 

Yep. I only have to go to the local market in the evening and I see hundreds of much better-looking girls who are not as arrogant, worn out, stupid and selfish as the one in question. I do not like large silicone tits and her not existing character does the rest.

Who cares if she loves older men, other girls, cucumbers, or Facebook?