Thailand dart board ban goes NATIONWIDE - bars urged to get registered

webfact

2 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

Public ban only so my nextdoor neighbors that sell illegal lottery, hilo and and have cock fighting once a week is fine. This country is insane. Did i mention they illegally log, make there own alcohol, charcoal, use and sell yaba and drive other peoples cars from a car yard one of them cares for during the day and are living on public land. If the police wont do anything about that i guess darts will go the same way. Ignored!

All this happens where I am too. The police know everything that's going on.

• Like 2

Oh well. That's the end of my ASEAN domino competition then. I guess the world Cluedo championship is off the table together with the grandmaster chess matches I was organizing. They are all so heavily linked to gambling.

I guess we will get to Thailand 0.4 eventually...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

"According to a notice from the Thailand Darts Association [TDA], the requirement for bar owners to register dart boards is linked to Thailand’s strict laws on gambling."

Yes!! But still I am bemused. What is the difference between a registered and unregistered dart board?

Someone, with a wicked sense of humour, is going to put a notice across the board saying; "decoration only - no darts allowed".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

HOW PATHETIC THIS IS......a world wide sport being stopped Thailand had a team in the world team championship in 2017 will they have one this year??

I'm am surprised,   as i can't think how you can cheat at darts.  :giggle:

Edited by stanleycoin

10 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Oh well. That's the end of my ASEAN domino competition then. I guess the world Cluedo championship is off the table together with the grandmaster chess matches I was organizing. They are all so heavily linked to gambling.

I guess we will get to Thailand 0.4 eventually.

Yo bro' put it there! A fellow chess master. We must have a game sometime; but no wagering.

• Like 1

So I implemented another game changing directive to protect the people from betting and flying projectiles, and charged 15 motorbikes driving with a red light on for soliciting.
This surely is enough for my next promotion. SIR.

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Cards,Dartboards, that must mean the Domino's

will be next on the list,followed quickly by Tiddlywinks.

regards worgeordie

Add to the bans Dominos Pizza, which is also a metaphor for a dartboard.

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, helloagain said:

Is it April fools day already. You just cant make it up what these fools will think of next. Oh well guys its back to spin a bottle to see which bar girl gets you 55555

HushHush, you don't want bottles to be prohibited for gambling with happiness, do you?

27 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

The way this government are jacking up the price of booze there are not going to be many bars left open soon.

what next pussy registration for the girls 

Can I get a volunteer work permit for that?

20 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

I look forward to the pool table ban. If you've ever tried to carry one, they ain't light. Be great to see the BiB struggle to lift one. 

Please do not give idiots ideas!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, PAIBKK said:

Next on the list to be banned in Thailand:
Connect_4_Board_and_Box.jpg Tic tac toe.svg 800px-Hangman_game.jpg International draughts board 

And this game is already banned in Cambodia, Thailand will follow:
51q7qy1-9qL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooo!! You can't ban the five in game all hookers play with their customers. They need this game to get to know each other ( Nickname and how much).