Tourist police warn Thai women: Your white handsome man is really a dark skinned scammer!

webfact

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

Because the dark skinned devils are smart and they'd get a handsome white man to sit in for them.

Thai ladies do that my sister in law call him and I try tell her this is a scam when she want borrow 20.000baht for get this gifts this is the man there try scam her and other Thai ladies 

1521095173372.jpg

just weird , don't you know that talking to some of the commenters is like talking to a wall, and they are on the other side and cannot hear you?  This is what I see by reading the comments directed at you. Dark skinned may mean Africans, or maybe some ME members who got into the sun tooo long.

Geezer

I have worked for the RTP, and the tourist police are the laughing stock of all the branches, having very little power. 

Also, they don't like their orders to have to take in volunteers. Where I live, the volunteers can't even speak Thai, lol. 

On 3/14/2018 at 8:57 AM, djayz said:

A dark skinned man posing as an honest, serious, white skinned man looking for love and whose only intentions are to sweet talk money out of the pockets/bank accounts of lonely, gullible women.

Don't be offended by the terms/words they use to describe the useless, lazy scammig scum. Fact is, a lot of these internet scammers are "dark shinned" scamming scum. It's like saying "a lot of the sex tourists who come here are white skinned middle aged and elderly men". 

thats very true.....,,,,,elderly pensionados come and go...when pockets  getting dry and come back /full pocket they have missed to collect during their absence fr their countries...european do not send their pension out of the country . ....living with gf half their age ...... active sex life...and cheap accomodations. ...........s..,,scammers mostly hit and run  but these elderlies are making the country a shame.......sorry not only i know....but as you can see they are walking around the street....not my busness. tho..lol

14 minutes ago, Gloria Sree said:

thats very true.....,,,,,elderly pensionados come and go...when pockets  getting dry and come back /full pocket they have missed to collect during their absence fr their countries...european do not send their pension out of the country . ....living with gf half their age ...... active sex life...and cheap accomodations. ...........s..,,scammers mostly hit and run  but these elderlies are making the country a shame.......sorry not only i know....but as you can see they are walking around the street....not my busness. tho..lol

This is a perfect example of why I left my home-country, and the scene of the falang-women there... These grotesk ladies, always curiously honest ladies, whos intentions always so damn honest.

Flocking around men with money, and the heavier wallet, the more women was there, doing everything, and I mean everything. These ladies are far better than us men, far better, 5555555555555555555555555