Why would You?

bwpage3

My guess is the sex is woderful for him. She can learn English. He gets to live the 'lordly' Doctor life even when he is at home , now with a thrid world wife in awe of his wealth. The Doctor is a closet psyco in need of constantly feeling better than those around him. That is my best guess.

9 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

My guess is the sex is woderful for him. She can learn English. He gets to live the 'lordly' Doctor life even when he is at home , now with a thrid world wife in awe of his wealth. The Doctor is a closet psyco in need of constantly feeling better than those around him. That is my best guess.

An easy option, and you’ll be sharing the jackpot with loads of others.

I reckon he’s planning bizarre eugenics experiments

4 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

There are some guys in Farangistan who cannot get a woman in their own country, despite wealth, even a fat divorced ugly one with kids because, they are such weirdos/control freaks/alchos/ that nobody can tolerate them. The locals they scrounge from the internet and whore bars sometimes can’t tell how off they are due to no real conversation.

Go to Patts and BKK, heaps of them. You’ll see them sitting across the dinner table with their “Thai Angel”. Chewing food like silent cattle not a word said in 45 minutes.

Isn't that the reason for the perpetual whinging and the hate shown here in TV?

You hit the nail right on the head!

:cheesy:

Some men are insanely Jealous, they feel comfortable with that specimen in their home , My gf just left me for some thai guy , he’s fattening her up , no shorts to be worn and makeup mininimal , she dresses like him now Isaan style, looks like his brother , she was so attractive and really slim, who knows why 

Just because he is doctor doesn't mean he is rich. I know allot of doctors in the US trying to keep their doors open. Insurance companies play games on payments, medicare reduces rates, pays. then wants it back.  If the doc is happy with her that's all that matters!!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:46 AM, bwpage3 said:

She is short, pudgy (meaning 20 pounds overweight), unattractive as all can be lady.

Can't be any worse looking than many of the women I see with farang men in LOS, but the men seem happy enough.

Like the saying- "looks aren't everything".

OR

perhaps they are under the influence of a magic spell.

Up to you which you believe.

16 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

My guess is the sex is woderful for him. She can learn English. He gets to live the 'lordly' Doctor life even when he is at home , now with a thrid world wife in awe of his wealth.

Seems a reasonable trade off. Impression I get is that many men married to western women don't get sex unless their wives want something or it's his birthday. I see lots of western women around when I go home and I wouldn't marry any of the PC man disparagers.

21 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

There are some guys in Farangistan who cannot get a woman in their own country, despite wealth, even a fat divorced ugly one with kids because, they are such weirdos/control freaks/alchos/ that nobody can tolerate them. The locals they scrounge from the internet and whore bars sometimes can’t tell how off they are due to no real conversation.

Go to Patts and BKK, heaps of them. You’ll see them sitting across the dinner table with their “Thai Angel”. Chewing food like silent cattle not a word said in 45 minutes.

18 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

A combination of both I suspect.

He has problems attracting western females (for whatever reason) - and 'she' is only interested in the money.

At the end of the day, who cares as long as no-one else is hurt?

On 3/16/2018 at 5:17 PM, speckio said:

Not every male has the same taste in women... believe it or not here are some straight males out there that aren't interested in a tall blonde with a nice pair of boobies.

Not to mention there are so many other factors I can think off...

-cant find a woman he likes in his home country (100"s of reasons behind this one)

-maybe there is something off about the guy that women in his home country don't like (again hundreds of reason behind this one also)

also why should you care? if the guy is happy that's all that matters and can probably do with or without your approval or judgement!

Question :  were you fleetingly looking in the Mirror when you were Typing this ?    :smile: