Vorayuth pursuit ‘harmed’ by Interpol

rooster59

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

The bandwagon is the bandwagon of Thaivisa posters indignantly demanding all sorts of strange arrest methods that carry no weight in real law like "get him at an F1 race", "put a bounty on his head", "offer a reward for him dead or alive", etc and also furiously asserting that he should have been jailed years ago for a crime that he has not even appeared in court for, never mind been found guilty of!  You call that justice?

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I said if they wanted to catch him, not get him, the pivotal word is WANT, clearly they have no desire to bring him to trial, they've been dragging their feet and pretending for six years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

He's wanted on charges of reckless driving causing death and failing to stop and help a crash victim. So he's wanted for killing someone while driving, not your average traffic offense. Why would you serve as an apologist for the spoiled little brat who has not shown even an ounce of remorse?

And skipping bail...

Why would any civilised country not be willing to extradite the scumbag???

Just now, JOC said:

Not being an apologist but realist....

Unless you are on a 3-weeks holiday, we all know that the rich and powerful will never see the inside of a jail....

Like it or not....just a fact of life.....no matter how much you post on Thaivisa demanding justice...

According to the ways things are working here...this case is not active anymore......The perpetrator has expressed remorse...victims family accepted and received economic compensation = End of story

A very pragmatic and practical way to handle it.......:coffee1:

Making a pay-off is not an expression of remorse.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JOC said:

Not being an apologist but realist....

Unless you are on a 3-weeks holiday, we all know that the rich and powerful will never see the inside of a jail....

Like it or not....just a fact of life.....no matter how much you post on Thaivisa demanding justice...

According to the ways things are working here...this case is not active anymore......The perpetrator has expressed remorse...victims family accepted and received economic compensation = End of story

A very pragmatic and practical way to handle it.......:coffee1:

Yea, very pragmatic. Do whatever you want and just pay your way out. Really sets good examples and allows a society to develop and mature. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sources said the Interpol website generally removed red notices only when suspects had passed away or when it received requests from member countries to do so.

So the Thai government claims to have made various inquiries of Interpol of what happened to the Red Notice. And yet, after all this time, are we supposed to believe they can't get any answer? And that the Thai police's Interpol liaison staff don't have a way to get the answer themselves?

All in all, seems a bit hard to believe. Someone's likely not telling the truth here... Wonder who?

13 hours ago, wotsdermatter said:

Is there any evidence to show it was posted on the Interpol website?  Just curious because the absence of the notice was displayed but never the fact that it was there, if my memory serves me right.

Yes it used to be online.

media_13c03223d86149c596fe4183e130c920Thailand_Red_Bull_77636.jpg

Thai authorities let him get out of country! Now play the blame game and say it is fault of Interpol.

Gross mismanagement, negligence and possible corrupt practices of RTP and other agencies and this 'ship of fools' want to blame a third party! They cannot/will not or unable take ownership of their own incompetence. Imbeciles!! :post-4641-1156693976:

Edited by lvr181
Word correction
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Thai authorities let him get out of country! Now play the blame game and say it is fault of Interpol.

Gross mismanagement, negligence and possible corrupt practices of RTP and other agencies and this 'ship of fools' want to blame a third party! They cannot/will not or unable take ownership of their own incompetence. Imbeciles!! :post-4641-1156693976:

Incompetence, or deliberate inaction?  I'd give the alternative a good likelihood of truth.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Krissana argued that the absence of the red notice on the Interpol website would not impact the ongoing effort to bring Vorayuth to justice.

Hard to have an impact when they are doing eff all

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rooster59 said:

At this stage, Thai authorities are continuing to liaise with their counterparts in Interpol, but Krissana also noted that it was for Interpol alone to decide whether to put or remove red notices on its website.

And it is highly doubtful they would remove one without at least consulting with the RTP.

16 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sources said the Interpol website generally removed red notices only when suspects had passed away or when it received requests from member countries to do so.

Same as TVF members predicted: blaming international institutions, lying to their own citizens, while protecting criminals because they are influential and rich... :saai:

• Like 1

Anyone able to believe that *#~§ 'suspected criminal' rich kid got off the red list without Thailand, the RTP, not doing what it should have done about it, doesn't have light in the five boxes, ...or had damn(ing) good reasons to pretend so!

'There is something rotten in the Kingdom of Denmark', we all remember about, sadly, the statement needs to be reversed here: 'Is there something not rotten in the Kingdom of Thailand'...? 

Interpol are the bad guys, they didn't do their job right, is it, RTP? As if any Thai, or Farang, does believe you, RTP, but as you don't care a bit about showing to be blatant liars! Being the largest mafia syndicate in the land...

All over red rover. The guy will never be brought to justice.  Money controls everything and i would say there would be some RTP and immigration officers and gov officials who have some very healthy bank accounts from this. Long live corruption.

• Like 1

Instead of Thailand blaming everyone but themselves wouldn't it be quicker and easier for Thailand to submit another red notice to Interpol and request it remain until captured?  Oh well, we lost the red notice crap so can't pursue him is just a joke and makes them look stupid.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2018 at 5:30 AM, rooster59 said:

Hereby lies the tale, quite sure he is not dead, so who put in the request????

1 hour ago, Coastrider said:

Personally , I think he would be a great ransom candidate. But Thailand doesn't want Interpol to catch me. Hell then they

would have to try and figure out how to let him escape with out losing too much face.

Wouldn't be to hard.  The monk escaped from the temple never to heard of again and it was surrounded by 10,000 troops and police.  Escaping is easy in Thailand even Yingluk just drove out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Not a cop killer ?, He ran over a policeman on his motorbike,

then trying to leave the scene,he dragged the officer under 

his Ferrari,a good few meters up the road,and he died,I suppose

in your strange version of the World,the policeman committed

suicide and Boss was only doing him a good turn by running 

over him.

But you only come here with a different view to everyone else

to try and cause bother,you do it often.

regards worgeordie

No, he's not a "cop killer" in the way those who use that phrase want it interpreted. He was involved in an accident and an officer died as a result, that's an accidental death, so far.  As I said to another poster, if he's "a killer" than every single person who has some blame in every fatal accident then has to be "a killer" also in your mind and that is neither rational nor reasonable.

What a shame that I have a different view to "everyone else" (don't think so!), that makes my view wrong and yours right, does it?  Bit full of yourself, aren't you?

Isn't this a forum where differing views can be expressed or is it a sycophantic Yes-Man Club where, regardless of some of the fatuous comments made, everyone has to agree with each other in order to get the highest number of "Likes"?    My views are rational as opposed to a lot of other knee-jerk views and I am entitled to make them, and make them as often as I want to.  If you don't like my opinions you don't have to read the posts or respond to them.  Why don't you just block me if you're so bothered by them?

"Regards"?  What?

20 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

He's wanted on charges of reckless driving causing death and failing to stop and help a crash victim. So he's wanted for killing someone while driving, not your average traffic offense. Why would you serve as an apologist for the spoiled little brat who has not shown even an ounce of remorse?

It's traffic offences that he's been charged with, not murder or unlawful killing.

"Why would you serve as an apologist for the spoiled little brat who has not shown even an ounce of remorse?"

Well, I'm not an apologist for him but if you mean why do I have an opinion on this subject, that would be because I'm entitled to have one even if it differs from your opinion which is also just that, an opinion.   How do you know what remorse he did or didn't show, have you met him or spoken to him, has he commented to the media?

20 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

And you are an apologist for someone who killed another person and fled. I would go as far as to say, that in doing so, you support the notion that laws in Thailand are only in place for those without wealth. He has never appeared in court because he is too rich and the justice system wont touch him. And if he's not guilty, why did he need to flee or try and have the family servant (aka slave) take the blame?

I make no apologies for anyone and you can think what you like about me (I'm sure you can imagine how much that bothers me) but in this case you'd be wrong, of course, but that's part of what a forum is about and it doesn't make you right or my views wrong.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

It's traffic offences that he's been charged with, not murder or unlawful killing.

"Why would you serve as an apologist for the spoiled little brat who has not shown even an ounce of remorse?"

Well, I'm not an apologist for him but if you mean why do I have an opinion on this subject, that would be because I'm entitled to have one even if it differs from your opinion which is also just that, an opinion.   How do you know what remorse he did or didn't show, have you met him or spoken to him, has he commented to the media?

Drunk and or high on drugs, speeding far beyond the limit for the location of the crash, didn't stop and fled the scene, later fled the country and has never answered legal summons... And yes, he was charged with speeding or whatever causing death.

You certainly sound like an apologist for him, whether or not you like it or agree/disagree with it... and he's the last person in the world who deserves it.

5aaf6f5d66e49_2018-03-1915_04_57.jpg.231ef4ed4e08fdbdaf7d06b57e58165f.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

It's traffic offences that he's been charged with, not murder or unlawful killing.

not murder or unlawful killing.  

Um the killing of the of the police officer wasn't exactly lawful.  When he fled home and had mummy and daddy stitch up the gardener for the offence wasn't exactly lawful and when he skipped bail, well that wasn't exactly lawful either.  I see many criminal offences not just minor traffic offences.  Let's take just one, perverting the course of justice which his family should have also been charged and carries a prison sentence.  I would have had this guy just in the cells awaiting court from day one

• Haha 1