Video: Revenge of the motorcyclists! Fleeing motorist nabbed in Bangkok citizen's arrest!

webfact

Video: Revenge of the motorcyclists! Fleeing motorist nabbed in Bangkok citizen's arrest!

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Videos posted to Facebook showed a citizen's arrest after a Mazda car driver fled the scene of an accident.

The car was filmed going along a main road in Bangkok then cutting in from an outside lane in front of two motorcyclists on the left.

They are unable to take evasive action and fall to the tarmac.

But instead of stopping the car races down a side soi.

However, the whole event was being filmed on another motorcyclist's head cam and he effects an arrest in the soi while the others catch up.

The driver smiles thinly and offers a meek "wai" as apology as he is reminded:

"If you have got insurance why are you fleeing?".

Daily News quoted an online lawyer saying that the motorist could be in big trouble for negligent driving and fleeing the scene of an accident.

But no mention was made of any police involvement in the matter that appeared to have happened late last week.

The incident featured on "Pantip Garage" with the three clips coming from the head cam of a member of a Line group called "Burgman650society".

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-19

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, webfact said:

Daily News quoted an online lawyer saying that the motorist could be in big trouble for negligent driving and fleeing the scene of an accident.

So 1000 baht fine instead of the usual 500?

Edited by TVGerry
  • Haha 1

Just another selfish and incompetent Thai driver, see them every day without fail, they queue up to be selfish uncaring idiots.   Good chance this one has something to hide apart from being an obvious Numpty.   No License, no Insurance, no Tax are all common here.

• Confused 1

This man need get confiscate his car and some jail time will be good he actually don't care how he drives change the law so it not easy to obtain a driver license real school min 10hours and need past the test perfectly and min 25 hours driving test and past the test perfectly do as meny European countries 3 offenses

You lose your license and min 3 year before you can start take it again Thai people only learn if they get big fine 

Lucky nobody get seriously hurt 

0.01% of Thai people could past a driving test in Europe as Denmark are the strongest country about that 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Thian said:

Look at his smile after they got him, he doesn't give a duck about the motocy's he caused to fall.

Also he switched lanes over the white stripes without using indicators.

And he raced off after the accident.

Put him in jail for some years and make him pay ALL the damage done. It's time to lockup selfish idiots like him, how can he even have a driverslicense?

You must like reading your own posts

5 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Can you really not comment anything serious this Thai man do everything wrong in traffic or are you simply same kind of man there don't respect anyone and anything 

I am a realist Henrik you need to be aware of where you are

I have no objection to you or anybody else beating their drum for justice

Please let me know when you achieve your first result I will have a beer in celebration

Have a nice day my man

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

I am a realist Henrik you need to be aware of where you are

I have no objection to you or anybody else beating their drum for justice

Please let me know when you achieve your first result I will have a beer in celebration

Have a nice day my man

You clearly do have an objection. I’d rather see people pointlessly scream ‘injustice’, than have people pointlessly scream “it will never change”. 

Things are changing. Very slowly but surely. This story might have been a giveaway. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, webfact said:

The driver smiles thinly and offers a meek "wai" as apology as he is reminded:

The <deleted> driver <deleted> should <deleted> and take <deleted> grim of his <deleted> face.
One of the <deleted> samples of <deleted> <deleted> don't you think?
Typical <deleted> and <deleted> <deleted>!!! 

9 hours ago, rkidlad said:

You clearly do have an objection. I’d rather see people pointlessly scream ‘injustice’, than have people pointlessly scream “it will never change”. 

Things are changing. Very slowly but surely. This story might have been a giveaway. 

I have no objection to anybody wasting their time, so I would suggest you keep your poor guesses about yours truly to yourself good Sir

Changing you say you are on a poor run my man where guesses are concerned

Ask the idiot who knocked the 15 year old under the bus or perhaps the idiot on the phone who kicked the 82 year old unconscious

Any other guesses you care to put forward I am always ready for a laugh

Edited by oldlakey