Farang with ants in his pants! Or rather....no ants!

webfact

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The wife and her friend,went around the Mooban,just the other day,

shaking the Red ant nests,(not his ants), and got nearly a couple of

Kgs of the eggs,they are quite expensive in the market,anything that

saves me money ,I'm in,but would not eat them myself,they are very

sour from the acid they spray out.

regards worgeordie

I have 3 such nests in my mango trees but dont tell your wife. My wife prepares the eggs in some kind of omelette. Very tastey.

I have a problem with the ants though. Any plants under the nests seem to die. I am assuming it is the acid they spray out that is culprit.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

my Thai girlfriend is eating me out of house and home. And she only weight 48 kilos.

Maybe I should put a sign up at the frig.

Like we say in Australia.............."Leave your money on the fridge"

8 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

He make us farangs look stupid 

And yes he looks as he stay Thailand to long time 

he doesn't make me look stupid. perfectly capable of doing that myself thanks ; ). why do some people think the actions of other foreigners reflects on them, it doesn't

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, samsensam said:

this man clearly has issues so instead of posting a piece mocking him, thai visa team, how about being a bit more considerate and proactive and posting something to actually help this poor man.

So what do you suggest?

We go out and collect ants for this poor man...?

Place a red alert warrant with the Interpol for the missing ants? It could be 'ant-napping'.....:whistling:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

After reading your post, i showed my wife this thread and her comment was stupid farang why he think he Thai, i think he a silly man.

You say we should get out of go-go bars, daft thing to say,  i have not been near 1 in 18 years, and yes a have learned some Thai, locals do not love people like him, they laugh at them.

Do the words 'stupid farang' seem to roll easily from her lips?

I sincerely hope this fellow doesn't have any serious mental health issues. He has "those" eyes that make me think he's not playing with a full deck of cards.

It's bad enough being sick in the West, where he'd at least get help and be taken care of, but to have serious mental health issues here is a scary thought. It could happen to any one of us... scary. 

Edited by djayz
  • Like 1

After reading your post, i showed my wife this thread and her comment was stupid farang why he think he Thai, i think he a silly man.
You say we should get out of go-go bars, daft thing to say,  i have not been near 1 in 18 years, and yes i have learned some Thai, locals do not love people like him, they laugh at them.

Well he made the news on ch 3 .. Thai news.. in thai language...he is american, grew up in thailand, thats why he speaks thai so good.. he is a stand up comedian, just watch the multiple videos he made.. like i said, if you would learn some thai, you could figure this out all by yourself... but hey to each his own... some prefer to depend on wifey...

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Thai, locals do not love people like him, they laugh at them.

Fine, myself, Thai tv news channel 3 and hundreds of thais commenting on fb post on him are all lying, sure....my sincere apologies sir..:sorry:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, samsensam said:

this man clearly has issues so instead of posting a piece mocking him, thai visa team, how about being a bit more considerate and proactive and posting something to actually help this poor man.

He's been in the village too long. 

:)

9 hours ago, Miaow said:

It is hilarious how judgemental you guys are, the ones that posted about this dude having mental issues, giving farang a bad name etc....This guy is a superstar, Thais love him. He’ s the funniest farang i have ever seen in Thailand..You should seriously get out of your go go bars for a change and maybe learn some Thai, seems like you may be missing out on a lot out here:cheesy::cheesy:

Gogo bars? Not in the UK I'm afraid.

Fair play to him but I don't think I'm missing out.

Edited by davethailand

Some of you sound really BAD. You don't even know this man. He is a LEGAL hard working family man that just has a sense of humor. He has done more for Thailand than most Thais will ever do. Just because he loves the Only Country that he knows because he grew up and has lived in Thailand his whole life, doesn't mean that everyone should make fun of him. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maneerut said:

Some of you sound really BAD. You don't even know this man. He is a LEGAL hard working family man that just has a sense of humor. He has done more for Thailand than most Thais will ever do. Just because he loves the Only Country that he knows because he grew up and has lived in Thailand his whole life, doesn't mean that everyone should make fun of him. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. 

At last, the voice of reason on Thai Visa... :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Maneerut said:

Why don't you nominate him for a Nobel prize if you admire him so much?  Also supposedly, he is some kind of comedian poking fun at others, so why can't others poke fun at him?  Or his humor a one way street?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Miaow said:

Been laughing so hard late last nite watching his vids this guy’s hilarious:cheesy:

Exactly my point, Thais are laughing at the clown.

Something you should be aware of, Thais tolerate farangs, they do not love us, whenever possible they laugh at us.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

You say we should get out of go-go bars, daft thing to say,  i have not been near 1 in 18 years, and yes i have learned some Thai, locals do not love people like him, they laugh at them.

So your wife disgrees, based on a biased article by the thai visa "news" team. And she is the voice of all thais?

Excellent, no reason to question her judgement, nope none at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maneerut said:

Especially that posters Issan wife who called him stupid.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1