Getting GF to leave condo

joeBr

18 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

I dont think this is how it works. usually the girl will make it clear that its a temporary arrangement and they will leave if asked, thats how they get in in the first place. they dont actually turn nasty until you ask them to leave. 

I think your talking about a slightly different situation, whereby a rent by the hour/night refuses to leave.

In the OP situation he has obviously been living as a 'couple' for a period of time.

• Like 2

Open door , POINT as they all need  some pointing or they dont know whats what, if necessary ease her out using foot, close  door, resume  what you were doing, if  she has keys  change  lock, if  u have a car park elsewhere until she bored of trying the vindictive crap which they like to indulge in because "its  not  fair"

Trust me she DOES have somewhere else to go where she can slag you off to everyone she knows.

• Like 2

The OP seems now to have gone silent on this subject and just left it to TVF members to make suggestions without further input, which are now running to its seventh page.!

I cannot believe you have been here very long if you are not strong enough to end a relationship and tell her to move out.

By the sounds of it, there is no relationship, she is just hanging there free of charge with a mutt that shouldn't even be in the apartment block.

Suggestions have been made to be a bit decent and give compensation and ask her to move ( 10,000 baht is enough, she isn't going to rent or pay two months deposit but it will get her home to where she comes from in Isaarn probably), change the locks and inform building management and security, it won't be their first or last rodeo in these matters, ask the Police to come for an orderly exit ( they will expect you to pay! around 1,000-2,000 baht) but you say you don't want to do that.

The last choice, MOVE OUT and rent elsewhere, it's hardly the end of the world and there is an abundance of condos everywhere in the LOS.

Hanging around in the same place if you offer her no compensation to at least get home is taking risks for no reason other than further confrontation; and seems you are getting off on the fact so you can tell others you have thrown her out and are gloating about it......... Be wary of a woman scorned!!

• Like 1

I had a friend caught in the similar situation as you. He went to talk to the office and explain to then the situation then told them that he will pack all her stuffs and forcefully move her. Shld there be any drama of her trying to get in let the condo call the police. And yes he did change the lock.

4 hours ago, torrzent said:

Get a new domineering and controlling GF.  Tell the old one that if she wants to stay she has to report to the new one and follow her rules.  Let them work it out between them while you are out drinking beer.  Problem sorted....until next time, then rinse and repeat.

Trouble with that approach is you end up with an incrementally more domineering GF each time.

Does she have a marketable body? Maybe you can find a Thai pimp to take her off your hands. Just introducing her to him should do the trick. Or invest in a pair of 6" high heels and fish net stockings and tell her to earn some money for you.

If not, can't you just present her with a one-way bus ticket to Isaan and a bag of KFC to eat on the way?

Get a custom t-shirt printed for her, that says: I shacked up with a cheap charlie and all I got was this <deleted> t-shirt.

• Haha 1

It is just one thing to do, harden up and tell her to leave, and promise to transfer 20 000,- if she leaves you, and you micht end up with 30 000,- to pay. 

If she denies, you offer her 15 000,- then 10 000,- 5 000,- and at zero, keep her, she is just violent but she loves you

20 minutes ago, speckio said:

You might be better off finding a new place to stay.. and quietly move out.

yes, because running away with your tail between your legs is the adult response.

who would actually even consider this cowardly approach?

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

You need to talk to the local police to see what they say.

But keep in mind they might say they can't do anything unless they are called to an actual serious incident. 

i dont think so.

the old man with beard that makes cartoons told me police showed up,

his slapper had told them to keep her company while she picked up her stuff to leave, for protection just in case i presume.

he told them it was BS and the police response was,

"that is her right"

Edited by poanoi

On 3/27/2018 at 2:37 AM, mstevens said:

Your goal is to get her out of the condo without incident, and ensure that she will never return.

As she has no job, you're probably going to have to cough up some money so she can find a place to stay.  A basic room could run 5,000 baht a month and with one month's rent paid in advance and a 2-month deposit, there's 15,000 baht already.  She's going to need some money to get there and money to live on so top it up to 20,000 baht.  That way, she cannot say you threw her out on the street destitute.  OK, so she might not use the money to find a room and might instead go and stay with friends or family.  Np problem, that 20K baht is like "severance pay" and will help her to move on with her life.

To get her out of the condo, I'd try and get help from outside to, at the very least, act as a witness.  It could be the condo owner, someone from the condo building's management or, perhaps, someone with "authority".  The problem with that is that with other Thais there seeing her being asked to leave she will lose face and she might become unpredictable.

Once she is gone, change the lock and / or add another lock to the door.  Also, instruct security and management at the condo that you and her are no longer an item and under no circumstances is she allowed back in to the building for the purpose of visiting you.

Finally, if you engage in anything questionable such as consuming weed or anything else illegal that she knows about and which could be used against you, get rid of whatever it may be now.  A scorned woman can become unpredictable and some Thai women can become vengeful so take steps to eliminate any vulnerabilities you may have.

Good luck, and let us know what you do and how it goes.

That is the most comprehensive, well-thought-out advice I've seen given on this site. Are you new here? :smile:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HLover said:

When dealing with a potentially rabid slapper, he's not far off.

if hes dealing with a potentially rabid slapper, it is his own damn fault for letting her move in.

it shows him off as both weak and stupid. 

• Like 2

I don't need the police.
So you either hit them back call the police or become Victim of spouse abuse.

What one is the best thing to do? You can act all Macho but I've never been in that situation.If the crazy Bitch won't f off and she gets Violent and he won't hit her back( quite rightly) what's he suppose to do?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, juice777 said:

what's he suppose to do?

Give her the bus fare to visit her family for Sonkran.

Pay your rent until the end of the month but give notice.

Then move while she's away, leaving her stuff in the room.

but you need to do it before they do it to you or youll be trying to do it from a prison cell
Yeah, maybe if you got a username like phycokiller.Some of us have managed through life without Violence.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk