Anti-graft organization demands updated reports on Gen Prawit’s wristwatches and Pol Gen Somyot’s 300 million baht “borrowed” money

webfact

6 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Good on you for having the courage and asking questions to keep the issue alive!

Sadly, I am not sure if there will ever be answers, but everyone already knows what the likely situation is. And even more sadly, we all know that it is unlikely that these two miscreants will ever face the justice as they deserve. However, I hope all Thai people forever speak their names with disgust.

Go Anti-Corruption!

I hope Thai will know not to vote for those thiefs and cronies when it comes to elections 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bundooman said:

there is the (AOT), Anti-Corruption Organization of Thailand and a seperate (NACC), National Anti-Corruption Commission.

There is more!

Both interact with the Center for National Anti-Corruption (CNAC) and the Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC). The Anti-Corruption Organization of Thailand* further interacts with the Private Sector Collective Action Coalition against Corruption(CAC). 

http://www.anticorruption.in.th/2016/en/ourpartners1.php

* correct abbreviation is ACT, not AOT

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

There is more!

Both interact with the Center for National Anti-Corruption (CNAC) and the Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC). The Anti-Corruption Organization of Thailand* further interacts with the Private Sector Collective Action Coalition against Corruption(CAC). 

http://www.anticorruption.in.th/2016/en/ourpartners1.php

* correct abbreviation is ACT, not AOT

Yes, what an utter joke all these fake 'organisations' and 'agencies' against corruption are! Every time I see some grandly named agency in Thailand, I always think, 'it actually denotes the opposite'. So: the 'anti-corruption agency' is the 'Corruption Continuance Agency'; the 'Anti-Pollution Agency' is the 'Continuing Pollution Agency'; and of course the 'Justice Department' is the 'Everything-BUT-Justice Department'!

Thailand: the hub of total sham (but not shame!).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, neeray said:

Could have had 50 of these ones at B2,000 each and wore a different one every week for a year and avoid all this embarrassment. They all tell the same time as those B200,000 pieces. 

Easily, and justifiably, affordable on an army man’s salary. 

8CB8B65E-EB93-4FCA-9CF0-A95986F0B653.jpeg

He'd be  better off with this timepiece preferably on top of him 

EH22932.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Your a bit delusional if you think Thai corruption is the worst in the world. Because that is what your saying.

I know just barely in the top 5 in Asia but still...

14 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Good on you for having the courage and asking questions to keep the issue alive!

Sadly, I am not sure if there will ever be answers, but everyone already knows what the likely situation is. And even more sadly, we all know that it is unlikely that these two miscreants will ever face the justice as they deserve. However, I hope all Thai people forever speak their names with disgust.

Go Anti-Corruption!

Thai's are growing more and more disappointed with the corruption and it seems the younger generation is growing more and more willing to stand up and demand change. If these issues get traction in the universities this could get more and more interesting and the winds of change could start to blow....or they could be beat down by the existing system and things will go on as is and these two miscreants will only be a small sample of those who should face justice.

9 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Could we at least not have the report for the first few watches? Yea, he was given more time as there were more watches, but the deputy PM said, and I quote, “This is easy to explain”. 

So, let’s see the report and explanation for the first couple of watches and ring. This could go a long way in helping relieve people’s concerns of a cover up. 

They just fired a man for confusing the public about elections. Can’t the PM wield 44 and fire a man for confusing the public about how he got to be wearing luxury watches. The deputy PM said it was easy to explain and yet months later we are still waiting. That’s confusing. 

I guess you can't fire your boss!

He actually said * I'll do one shot with the NACC*. He was honest in a way and as confusing as it is, it is also crystal clear. He's untouchable, as is the former police chief.

I feel momentarily bad for Prayut, as well as that IT panther guy who's gonna get the length of their anti graft stick to keep their own out of the news. Pretty soon Songkran road casualites will take the headlines and they just continue to hope it all goes away.

Wait until the sponsorship starts flowing behind the protests, it's been 4 years since anyone had 500 baht to make noise....wear shirts....or blow whistles or whatever.

2018 is a going to be a tough one, it's slowly brewing into another political debacle, but what's worrying this time around is there is nobody to instigate a coup d'etat....from the military.....except the people.