Chinese woman defecates in Bangkok taxi, refuses to pay clean up charge

snoop1130

15 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Copper probably didn't know what to do. He knew that he couldn't shake down a chinese woman and that bringing her in would be too much of a hassle. Driver should have taken photos of the person and could have reported her to the Chinese embassy. They do take such incidents seriously. She probably dumped on the rubber mat. Not the biggest issue and certainly easier to clean up than the usual projectile vomiting from our  wonderful lager lout and chav contingent with their lovely tats.

if you have to go then you have to go :partytime2:

1 minute ago, britishrepublican said:

Some Chinese  will go anywhere. If you have any doubt about that, visit the toilets in bangkoks grand palace.  I've never seen anything like it. Very disrespectful in such an important building.

You have given an excellent reason not to use them.

• Haha 1

This could catch on...., I mean if everyone carried a spare plastic shopping bag for just such an occasion...., and/or rubber gloves..., she could have flung it out the taxis window.., and people could call her Who Flung Dung !
(ahh, I crack me up)
:wai:

Edited by Sandy Freckle

31 minutes ago, britishrepublican said:

Some Chinese  will go anywhere. If you have any doubt about that, visit the toilets in bangkoks grand palace.  I've never seen anything like it. Very disrespectful in such an important building.

This is why i very rarely visit public toilets, can't remember the day i went to one in a thai mall or public place.

I've been to toilets where the pile of s**t was a mountain 50cm above the toilet pot....other ones had totally brown walls from somebody rubbing it there untill 2 meters high....You never know what's behind the door except the smell of it...so if i smell toilets (like on Swampy or Don Muang) i'm done already and will wait untill i'm home again....no matter what.

Worst ones were in India where it's also very common to just do it between 2 cars on the road or anywhere else in public.

So police are saying there is no liability or law to protect personal property, whether you throw a brick through someones windshield,  or drop a "brick" in their backseat....each instance costs money to remedy/fix. 

A couple of thousand baht fine for cracking open a Durian in some hotels....turds are fair game.  :)

3 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Having lived in China for 6 years this is not a surprise to me as shocking as it seems. I have a few stories of my own ;-) I feel for the cab driver.

I flew on a Chinese airline, and I was so surprised. People were bumping into me and invading personal space as if I was not there. I’ve never seen anything like it. I can only imagine on a street in China it’s 100 times worse. When I get on a jam packed bts in Bangkok for example it isn’t even bad at all. Chinese just don’t know how to do personal space somehow. 

3 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

So police are saying there is no liability or law to protect personal property, whether you throw a brick through someones windshield,  or drop a "brick" in their backseat....each instance costs money to remedy/fix. 

A couple of thousand baht fine for cracking open a Durian in some hotels....turds are fair game.  :)

Please, If you’re a true germaphobe this is pretty much replace entire vehicle territory lol

i don’t know about others, but I took this story as she literally could not hold it, which equates to the runs. Ok enough but just sayin. 

Edited by utalkin2me

There was a video taken from the CCTV cameras of a Chinese girl in her 20's defecating on the grounds of Wat Rong Khun (White Temple) in Chiang Rai posted about a year ago. The girl did not appear ill. In fact she even produced toilet paper from her purse to wipe her ass. That resulted in Chinese tourists being "supervised" when they visited this iconic tourist location. They complained bitterly and eventually they weren't supervised anymore.

I think it's disgusting and that they should be fined for such behavior.

3 hours ago, FinChin67 said:

They do it everywhere, even in planes. Taxi dude just tries to be "talk of the town" :whistling:

Shocking moment Chinese passenger encourages her child to defecate by the kitchen in the rear of a plane because 'the toilets were too small' 

Delta passengers outraged when child poops on airplane seat

etc... will not post links if people are reading this during lunch..

Thanks for that.

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Did the lady do anything wrong? Just one of those unfortunate things that happen sometimes. He probably didn't want to add extra time to the journey and underestimated her urgency. 

Maybe if he had rubbed her Nose in it like i used to do with a Puppy i had, to train him not to crap in the House, i bet she wouldnt do it again, it works on Dogs no difference here really.   :biggrin:

Edited by Acemaker

Just now, Acemaker said:

Maybe if he had rubbed her Nose in it like i used to do with a Puppy i had, to train him not to crap in the House, i bet she wouldnt do it again, it works on Dogs no difference here really.

So that's how you trained your puppies. Chinese men take note!!

I can sympathize with the woman. At my age when my gut tells me a dump is coming, I have less than a minute to get to the can. No asking for a minute & half. Nature takes its course 

Just now, Grumpy Duck said:

I can sympathize with the woman. At my age when my gut tells me a dump is coming, I have less than a minute to get to the can. No asking for a minute & half. Nature takes its course 

But I have learned to hit the can before traveling.