Foreigner hangs himself, burns house down next to final message to wife: "You have stolen everything from me"

webfact

5 minutes ago, jayboy said:

The world is what it is.Men who are nothing or allow themselves to become nothing have no place in it.

V.S Naipaul

how do you define a person as nothing? I seem to remember certain fascist dictators discussing that concept

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the main reason for foreigners to seek assets protections services in this country..if you dont know whats this..ask!

Once your partner knows what will not be available in such excruciating circumstances the threat level to your own life comes down considerably.Secondly always remember, an open hand cannot win your any trick.

R.I.P  man! you at least paid her back to some extent..even though you realized it too late..money , foreigners  and Thai women is a volatile combination in most situations. 

6 minutes ago, sadinc said:

This is the main reason for foreigners to seek assets protections services in this country..if you dont know whats this..ask!

Once your partner knows what will not be available in such excruciating circumstances the threat level to your own life comes down considerably.Secondly always remember, an open hand cannot win your any trick.

R.I.P  man! you at least paid her back to some extent..even though you realized it too late..money , foreigners  and Thai women is a volatile combination in most situations. 

most? please provide statistics

On 29/03/2018 at 10:51 AM, sanemax said:

What is good about this story ?

He didnt get any "retribution" .

If you think that your ex mrs and family will be saddened by your death , you have another thing coming , they are more likely to be happy about it .

He stated that she "took everything" , she got the egg , but lost the goose

‘Everything’ probably meant his daughter, she was everything to him. The house, car, motorbike meant nothing to him, hence why he burned them down.

RIP poor man. 

This is more a mental issue, most people do not wish to die even if you lose all your money. There is help out there if you look for it. But he probably planned this for some time. At least he did not give away the house to that terrible woman he married. 

That woman will probably look for another farang who is weak and then rinse and repeat.

3 hours ago, balo said:

This is more a mental issue, most people do not wish to die even if you lose all your money. There is help out there if you look for it. But he probably planned this for some time. At least he did not give away the house to that terrible woman he married. 

That woman will probably look for another farang who is weak and then rinse and repeat.

Already available on certain websites. 

In all the posts up to now regarding this suicide, nobody, including me, knows anything about the background. Yet posters slag off his wife, him, as if they know the story.

All I can gather so far is his colleagues said he was a nice guy. 

From Facebook, it appears he has a daughter by his Thai wife, she seems to be around 6 years old.

He seems to have had another girlfriend called Gift whom his Thai wife who refused to divorce him, forbade him from seeing if he wanted to stay in their house in Sattahip.

Gift then seems to have called it a day, leaving him the day he killed himself.

On March 25th she wrote in capital letters on her facebook page I GIVE UP.

Nobody seems to know the name of his Thai wife who took his daughter back. We don't know why she did. Perhaps she got fed up with him playing the field.

My point is, until more details are known, and they never be publicly revealed, we don't know who was wrong.

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

In all the posts up to now regarding this suicide, nobody, including me, knows anything about the background. Yet posters slag off his wife, him, as if they know the story.

From Facebook, it appears he has a daughter by his Thai wife, she seems to be around 6 years old.

He seems to have had another girlfriend called Gift whom his Thai wife who refused to divorce him, forbade him from seeing if he wanted to stay in their house in Sattahip.

Nobody seems to know the name of his Thai wife who took his daughter back. We don't know why she did. Perhaps she got fed up with him playing the field.

My point is, until more details are known, and they never be publicly revealed, we don't know who was wrong.

<deleted> well Said :smile:

>>My point is, until more details are known, and they never be publicly revealed, we don't know who was wrong.<<

No grumpy old TV Expats know everything ,trust me its 1/4/61

16 hours ago, sadinc said:

Ok I’ll bite... what is “assets protections services in this country”?

13 hours ago, bannork said:

Spot on. It’s true and not enough information at all to make statements that his “evil wife and family” have caused his suicide.

Colleagues weren’t living with him, as far as I know, anyway, how does someone define who’s a nice guy?  Did he ran out of cash, lost his job and perhaps drank a bit too much?

It’s usually the money, or better said, the lack of it, that’s causing huge problems for foreigners in LOS. The girlfriend who wasn’t allowed to live in their house, how many of us are allowed to have a Mia Noi?

Was it his wife’s fault alone that their relationship broke apart? There are always two in a relationship and I don’t think that it’s fair to blame his wife and her family for his suicide. Life sometimes su-cks. 

3 minutes ago, reenatinnakor said:

Well she didn't actually steal everything. He still had a house before he burnt it down!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And a daughter, a house, a motorbike, a computer, etc.. 

How could he have loved his daughter when he burnt down the house his daughter was living in? 

And a daughter, a house, a motorbike, a computer, etc.. 

How could he have loved his daughter when he burnt down the house his daughter was living in? 
Exactly. But all the guys reading this will just say bad wife, bad family... He was left no choice but to burn his house, car, motorcycle and other things which 50 per cent of rural thais don't have! Looks like ha had a mia noi anyway that might have had something to do with it.

Nevertheless, still sad. RIP.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, Scooby and Puppy said:

‘Everything’ probably meant his daughter, she was everything to him. The house, car, motorbike meant nothing to him, hence why he burned them down.

RIP poor man. 

not right , he burned the car , house , and motorbike so his wife or her family could not get those items lets be truthful here , but they will still get the land so he has wasted his own life , a fool and his money are soon parted he could have bought a condo and put it in his name and i am told now a foreigner can own a house so he could have put that in his own name and if she leaves him he could have sold the house , car , and motorbike but instead chose this method , i think its so selfish to do that and he gains NOTHING ! his wife and family gain EVERYTHING thats left the land !!

15 hours ago, Stokakrishna said:

Suricide??? Are you <deleted> kidding me?

Hands tied behind his back...

Must be david copperfield

His hands were handcuffed by him, to be precise. 

1. He decided he had enough.

2. He wrote his goodbye letter on the wall of the house.

3. He poured benzine on the car, motorbike and inside the house.

4. He set the house, car, motorbike, etc, on fire.

5. He climbed up the ladder, put the handcuffs on, the rope already around his neck.

6. He jumped and said fragg you, wife. 

Here's how to do the trick:

TIP for the gent that went into a different trip this time. nothing to worry about the Thai girl she is still young and will catch another fish and gutit. It is a fact of life these days. War all over and scams and ripoff every where.

12 minutes ago, mogandave said:

The wife probably had insurance on the car, motorbike and house.

Might have had life insurance on the husband as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

thai life insurance pays off on a suicide?

thai life insurance pays off on a suicide?

That life insurance does not pay out for suicide is something of a myth. While I can’t speak to Thai insurance in particular, and policies differ, but most policies pay out if the have been place at least 2-3 years prior to the death.

1 hour ago, mettech said:

TIP for the gent that went into a different trip this time. nothing to worry about the Thai girl she is still young and will catch another fish and gutit. It is a fact of life these days. War all over and scams and ripoff every where.

sounds like you've been a victim.

30 minutes ago, catman20 said:

sounds like you've been a victim.

The vast majority of people on this forum have been a victim at some point . That same majority didn’t have a gun pointed at their head either when they were being turned over. 

Archived