Foreigner hangs himself, burns house down next to final message to wife: "You have stolen everything from me"

webfact

2 minutes ago, catman20 said:

your 100% right however how many alpha male are here in Thailand ? not many, i see these door mats checking in with their wives after golf all the time. most TV members appear to be married and i cant really understand why. 

It's called consideration.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

It's called consideration.

WHAT? being married ? checking in with the wife ? getting married or being a TV member. you are obviously one of the married ones that checks in ? you know what they say? if the cap fits.

Just now, catman20 said:

WHAT? being married ? checking in with the wife ? getting married or being a TV member. you are obviously one of the married ones that checks in ? you know what they say? if the cap fits.

depends entirely on what you are checking about

But how did  he managed to handcuff himself behind his back  before the jump 

Repeated questions of the above nature have been removed.  The question has been answered repeatedly earlier in this topic, if you can't be bothered to read the topic to understand how this is done, don't bother to troll this topic with the repeated question.   Anymore questions of this nature that appear in this thread will disappear. 

Other nonsense posts, callous posts, bickering posts, trolling posts and the replies have been removed. 

32 minutes ago, catman20 said:

You are actually right.

I am not married but play golf and see this "checking in" often.

I guess in cases it is consideration, but there is also another side.

The gf or wife is out and about doing her boom meets.

Wants the dude to check in so she can head home.....

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You are actually right.

I am not married but play golf and see this "checking in" often.

I guess in cases it is consideration, but there is also another side.

The gf or wife is out and about doing her boom meets.

Wants the dude to check in so she can head home.....

i think its more a case that the men are weak and besottedly in love and just trying to prove it to the wife. then end up losing the top dog position thats how all these men lose all their money, assets and dignity.

Just now, catman20 said:

i think its more a case that the men are weak and besottedly in love and just trying to prove it to the wife. then end up losing the top dog position that how all these men lose all their money, assets and indignity.

for a guy who is not married, you sure know a lot about marriage!! :sleepy:

1 minute ago, catman20 said:

i think its more a case that the men are weak and besottedly in love and just trying to prove it to the wife. then end up losing the top dog position thats how all these men lose all their money, assets and indignity.

Agree 100%.  Weak westernized males.

11 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

You will have to expand on that, as usual you're English is letting you down.

I wasn´t that bad. Nothing to expand at all, and you understood exactly what I meant. I was probably right too, if I should judge by your answer.

According to The Thai Rath newspaper his wife was American too-  Dorothy White- the name he wrote on the wall  and he set fire to the house because she had  taken their two kids away, also named on the wall.

5abecc37ac946_americansuicide.jpg.d8a086092de6068fa0850d312a915025.jpg

I read a similar news article in the Sriracha News Yesterday.
So let's take those into account and here's what I think...

The victim has a grown up son called Ethan living in the States and was an oil rig worker on a rig in the Gulf of Thailand.

He met a Thai women got married and had a daughter named Mayrisa.

On the day of the tragedy he had a big fight with his Thai wife. She left with his daughter. He hung himself.

This is what I can make out from the translation.

But, it could also be....

He had a big quarrel with his wife and she left alone, leaving him with their daughter.

He then posted a photo of himself threatening to burn the house down. She returned and took his daughter away with her in her car leaving him alone.

He then hung himself.

1 hour ago, AYJAYDEE said:

for a guy who is not married, you sure know a lot about marriage!! :sleepy:

uve only got to listen to the news, read the papers to suss out the whole things a scam. one dose not have to be married to see and understand whats going on. you only have to have an i Q of at least one to understand it :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, catman20 said:

uve only got to listen to the news, read the papers to suss out the whole things a scam. one dose not have to be married to see and understand whats going on. you only have to have an i Q of at least one to understand it :thumbsup:

why do that when I have firsthand knowledge?

so lets play devils advocate and lets reverse everything,

sure each country/culture has bad/unetheical people,

but would most men from farangland or even thai do that to their partner?

take their assets, and get loans against them, lie and steal from them,

and then get violent and refuse to leave, or keep their kids away from them,

possibly, but id say generally no.

Foreigners hold their culture/values higher than third world Thailand (sorry to say  but I'm guilty of this too), so why do we tolerate this sort of behaviour. 

Would you pay your Gf back home $5k just to leave the house??  Or even rent them a house for a year because they refuse to work?!?!?! 

Not a chance 

23 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

It may not be the point you meant for it to be, however, you can "safely" assume they didn't notice, didn't care or just left things go their way based on the result.

Chances are you are older than me, based on your life experience (passively knowing or (now) actively thinking about it), just how much help do men get? How many times have you seen some bloke needing help one way or another and thought "Ah he's alright, he can pull through, it's not too difficult" without any malicious intent? Society as a whole doesnt care about men's issues, plights and burdens, this was just another casualty to be forgotten by pretty much everyone minus 10 within a week.

Problems are plentiful for everybody, the issue begings by stating "men have issues too, let's solve them" and getting labled a misogynist and all the other buzzwords. Just look at how fast downhill the west is currently going, it's insane.

Yes, I understand what you are saying and yes I have had personal experiences in this area. Many years ago, one of my closest friends jumped off the top of a 10 floor building. The horror was I saw him do it. I went to his family's bungalow who told me he had gone to a particular shop he frequented. This was close to said building and on my way to the shop I saw a person jump off. It was not a pretty sight. I and a couple of others tried to help him prior to that but having a young family myself I was not always available. I was surprised how many people turned away and said 'he should just snap out of it.' He did not take drugs (apart from prescriptions) and was only, to my knowledge, a moderate beer drink, that is, I never saw him intoxicated. I had bad dreams about that for ages...how many more were/are 'out there' with similar problems.

1 hour ago, hellohello123 said:

so lets play devils advocate and lets reverse everything,

sure each country/culture has bad/unetheical people,

but would most men from farangland or even thai do that to their partner?

take their assets, and get loans against them, lie and steal from them,

and then get violent and refuse to leave, or keep their kids away from them,

possibly, but id say generally no.

Foreigners hold their culture/values higher than third world Thailand (sorry to say  but I'm guilty of this too), so why do we tolerate this sort of behaviour. 

Would you pay your Gf back home $5k just to leave the house??  Or even rent them a house for a year because they refuse to work?!?!?! 

Not a chance 

OMG man, seriously.  You just spelled out the scenario of just about every guy I know in California who got a divorce.

Then, there is the coaching of children for false child abuse allegations.  The false domestic violence claims.

It is all about lieing, cheating getting money, power and control. 

Human beings surprisingly know matter where they came from, can/will react in similar ways. 

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

OMG man, seriously.  You just spelled out the scenario of just about every guy I know in California who got a divorce.

Then, there is the coaching of children for false child abuse allegations.  The false domestic violence claims.

It is all about lieing, cheating getting money, power and control. 

Human beings surprisingly know matter where they came from, can react in similar ways. 

It most certainly can be sickening and disgusting anywhere in the world.  

surely, he either fought fire with fire, or just accepted it and took it up the backside,

surely he didnt pay her to leave or rent her a house :post-4641-1156694606:

1 hour ago, TKDfella said:

Yes, I understand what you are saying and yes I have had personal experiences in this area. Many years ago, one of my closest friends jumped off the top of a 10 floor building. The horror was I saw him do it. I went to his family's bungalow who told me he had gone to a particular shop he frequented. This was close to said building and on my way to the shop I saw a person jump off. It was not a pretty sight. I and a couple of others tried to help him prior to that but having a young family myself I was not always available. I was surprised how many people turned away and said 'he should just snap out of it.' He did not take drugs (apart from prescriptions) and was only, to my knowledge, a moderate beer drink, that is, I never saw him intoxicated. I had bad dreams about that for ages...how many more were/are 'out there' with similar problems.

I'm doing some voluntary work for an organization that helps people in emergency situations in Thailand and the yearly report on what had happened was really scary.

There are quite a few people who travel to Thailand, only to commit suicide. People with HIV who stopped taking their retroviral medicine etc. Scary and sad at the same time. 

On 3/29/2018 at 7:20 PM, starky said:

Bit sooky isn't it? So if it all ends which many many many relationships do wah wah boo hoo your going to throw all your toys out of the pram?... " to a certain extent" maybe you chose the wrong bird if that's how you feel. 

No i said i would demolish the houses if SHE #**^s me over,if i am the culprit i would do nothing but accept i had done wrong and walk away i feel that way about everyone,if they *&$% with me .You Starky i suggest would just go on acting like a doormat but hey difficult to change the habits of a life time.

3 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

why do that when I have firsthand knowledge?

i was talking about me, as you stated correctly i am not married and i was telling you how i knew so much about marriage. you really need to try and keep up with the story. ill try not to use so many words next time it may be easier for you.

16 hours ago, Justfine said:

Think you are wrong. Thais still see a ghost situation. Many won't go near Khao Lak still.

they dont need to they can sell it and keep the money someone will buy it believe me even reduced rate they will still benefit from it .

On 3/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, wolf81 said:

I am not married but have a Thai girlfriend and daughter. We're building a house for a lot less money, about 1.5 million baht. Personally I'd be ok to walk away from this property and leave it to my GF and daughter if we ever had any problems. But I am also happy to not spend more. And my GF is kinda sometimes hinting me to marry her, but I will avoid it. I feel if we'd be married, she or our daughter might be entitled to my oversees properties and that could cause problems for me eventually.

Better safe than sorry. 

Thai wedding at Ampur poses not threat to anything you have overseas,only if you are stupid enough to register it at your Embassy do you face that threat.Another tip just don't mention it. My wife knows i have money overseas

16 hours ago, Justfine said:

Think you are wrong. Thais still see a ghost situation. Many won't go near Khao Lak still.

anyway it could have been murder the family could have hung him and put handcuffs on him to make it look like suicide and got him to write the note on the wall , but in thailand its easier to say it was suicide 

Archived