Foreigner hangs himself, burns house down next to final message to wife: "You have stolen everything from me"

webfact

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

You seem like nice chap.  Why don't you move in next door to me.  Sounds like we would get on just fine.

I nearly said "get on like house on fire" but then remembered the o.p. of this thread and decided "maybe  not appropriate !!!!!"

According to a girl called Gift Arissara, she was the last person to be with him in his house. She left because Matthew told her his wife refused to divorce him. His wife said he could live in the house but he could not be with Gift.

So he felt desolate and alone.

4 hours ago, bannork said:

According to a girl called Gift Arissara, she was the last person to be with him in his house. She left because Matthew told her his wife refused to divorce him. His wife said he could live in the house but he could not be with Gift.

Where did you get this from ?

Doesnt sound right

6 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Handcuffs: If it were murder, would not the murderer have taken the cuffs off after the guy was dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

No as there would have been marks on the body of handcuffs got to have a decent IQ to understand it 

4 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Unless you have a IQ high enough to tape the wrists first.

there would still have been different marks on his wrists if wrists were taped first , and thats not what happened anyway , thats why they put handcuffs on him to make it look like suicide looks like the murderer had a higher IQ than you ha ha 

there would still have been different marks on his wrists if wrists were taped first , and thats not what happened anyway , thats why they put handcuffs on him to make it look like suicide looks like the murderer had a higher IQ than you ha ha 

Clearly you don’t know much about taping wrists. Ha ha

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Where did you get this from ?

Doesnt sound right

I found Matthew's Facebook account and from there found a Thai guy called Jee Khow who knew Matthew. On his page he chats in Thai with a woman called Gift Arissara .Clicking on her name there is a conversation wuth a Thai woman called LittleHot SweetchilliGirl- that is where I took her words from.

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Clearly you don’t know much about taping wrists. Ha ha

have you heard of forensic tests ?  you sound like you have done it before are you sure you was not hanging around his house that night ? ha ha 

Just now, bannork said:

I found Matthew's Facebook account and from there found a Thai guy called Jee Khow who knew Matthew. On his page he chats in Thai with a woman called Gift Arissara .Clicking on her name there is a conversation wuth a Thai woman called LittleHot SweetchilliGirl- that is where I took her words from.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to give a false account of what happened.

An alternative theory that exonerates the Wife and tries to make out the deceased was the guilty party

5 hours ago, bannork said:

Sorry, but that sounds a bit strange. Can you back this up, please? 

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

An alternative theory that exonerates the Wife and tries to make out the deceased was the guilty party

maybe its the murderer trying to cover his tracks !

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

She says that Matthew was a nice guy and liked by all. She says she left the house because the wife told Matthew he could stay in the house but without her.

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

She says that Matthew was a nice guy and liked by all. She says she left the house because the wife told Matthew he could stay in the house but without her.

Was Matthew not married? Sorry, but why would a wife be happy when the husband's hanging around with other girls in her own house? Or do I misunderstand something here?

5 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Sorry, but that sounds a bit strange. Can you back this up, please? 

You can read Thai, right? Go to Jee Khow's Facebook account. He seems to be one of Matthew's colleagues in the oil rig business. From there you will see the conversation with Gift Arissara- click on her name to see what she says.

11 minutes ago, bannork said:

You can read Thai, right? Go to Jee Khow's Facebook account. He seems to be one of Matthew's colleagues in the oil rig business. From there you will see the conversation with Gift Arissara- click on her name to see what she says.

Thanks. 

So, 40 pages in and we still have the same old silly claims of  conspiracy.

I anticipate that some of his friends who worked with him on the Aurora will be along. Here's a picture to help you understand the deceased.

Now how about letting a guy who obviously had some  personal demons rest in peace. His family in the USA  will have to pick up the  pieces and will have no clue as to how it is in Thailand. Making outlandish claims of  murder plots and  the like will not help them.  I appreciate that many will identify with the deceased because they are similar or look the same. Inventing  twisted plots, blaming women etc. isn't going to change what happened or help the family  deal with this.

Guess Who.jpg

5 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Was Matthew not married? Sorry, but why would a wife be happy when the husband's hanging around with other girls in her own house? Or do I misunderstand something here?

Yes. it,s called the "Thai mia noi phenomenon."

Archived