Thai Women, The Goose and the Golden Egg

bwpage3

I am back in the US working, It is now 10 am here Good friday, (Happy Easter to all) and forgetting that it is Friday night there and Drinking time.:drunk:

I am sure tomorrow  you will not feel as much as a golden egg as you do now.

2 hours ago, JOC said:

How refreshing with a topic never discussed on Thaivisa before....:coffee1:

Really impressed by the metaphors: Goose....Golden Egg

Jeez where do you get the inspiration from?

"any obvious indicators?" you ask                                If you need to ask that question here, you are in the risk zone....

Some women will get the land, new house, the new cars, gold, the face and still do something and lose it all?

If they are after money in the first place, why do you think they do this after they already got everything they always dreamed of?

It's when the eggs are no longer worth the vicious attacks by the geese, then it is a good idea to run

Did you know geese have nasty serrated tongues and a type of 'teeth?

Maybe the analogy is rather close to home :smile:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Some women will get the land, new house, the new cars, gold, the face and still do something and lose it all?

If they are after money in the first place, why do you think they do this after they already got everything they always dreamed of?

notone.jpg.f78b3531a043628bfac13e4be1567647.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hummin said:

There is only one thing to keep them going, and it is big enough carrot in the end, and still only give just enough to keep them interested. 

<deleted> sake, it is not that complicated, just give everyone you meet some time, and you will soon enough see their true nature. Nobody tell me, they was surprised when they realized they where <deleted>. 

2ED7F58C-3D9E-4AF8-B847-70E2BDAB95E9.jpeg

That's the way I roll! If one does it any other way in Thailand, he's a glutton for punishment!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fittobethaied said:

That's the way I roll! If one does it any other way in Thailand, he's a glutton for punishment!

It doesnt hurt to be smart and nice at the same time. If they start hurting you, why stay and think it will change? As I say, I do not believe anyone should be surprised when the shit hits the fan, they have seen it coming, and for a long time accepted it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

I believe I would be a golden egg, why think anything else? Any woman who are lucky to have me, would have an golden egg in their hands

Only one?   Did you lose the other one?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, torrzent said:

Always get a laugh at so many foreigners who consider themselves as highly sought after high rollers....or in this case golden egg laying geese with an existential crisis.  I hope it isn't a fools' gold omelette.

They are compared to the poorly educated, financially poor Thai girls and families they marry into.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

What percentage of Thai women do you think understands the concept of the goose and the golden egg?

What percentage of Thai women understand that by not killing the goose, you can have loads of golden eggs?

Do you have a woman that understands this?

Had any experiences with those women only after the golden egg?

How many will admit they thought their woman understood the goose, only to run off with the golden egg?

How many women killed the goose and never got their hands on the golden egg?

The biggest question of all?

If you are just meeting a Thai woman, what are the litmus test's to help you decide if she will keep the goose and not run off with the golden egg?

Any obvious indicators?

Thai women do not understand geese, however, they do understand ducks very well.

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

Before LINE many women (ladies of the night/day) would call and hang up and wait for you call them back,.....to save the price of the phone call. It always amazed me that they were not willing to "invest" the price of a phone call to turn a trick. They wanted their "fee" and not even have to pay for the phone call.

Their excuse every time when asked why did they hang up (even though it was obvious) was "no credit" in phone. Then I would tell them..."OK, call me back when you have credit".

Same as when they want several thousand baht for all night and then ask for a tip, taxi money or breakfast. Or so I'm told. 555. But that is a sure no to rebook for that girl for me and many others.

18 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

I'm really not sure if any Thai women would understand this. If they do, then can they please explain it to me.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

May I ask the OP if he would put questions of this kind in his own country and about women there? 

There are good and bag, nice and awful women (and men!) everywhere also in Thailand.

I assume this is also an answer to Dmaxden.

• Like 2

Well, bwpage3, it appears you are the one confused. I see you are concerned with the woman staying with you, as if you want a long-term relationship rather than just a sexual encounter. However, you seem to think a relationship is financially-based rather than emotionally-based. I think most Thai ladies are well aware of the buffalo and the ATM; er, uh, the goose and the golden egg.  You seem to have set the boundaries that you (i.e., the goose) will provide the money (i.e., the golden egg) so she will keep you around because you somehow will continue to come up with the gold. That seems a very depressing presumption; no caring or love involved, just cash on demand, a basic financial arrangement with a buffalo with plastic. If there is no caring or love involved, why should she want to stay with you and make her life miserable? She would no doubt want you to buy her jewelry, a house, a car, support her family, and that “brother” who is always in need for as long as she can stand being with you. An enterprising lady may even see the benefit of getting rid of you as soon as you provide the jewelry, house and car; so she could get another goose. And, her opinion of you could be so loathsome that she runs-off without your money just to be rid of you. Your premise is exceedingly disparaging if you do not have a time-based income generator and have all your gold in lump sum, which could indeed be taken with her.  

Why not rethink your situation and have some self-confidence? Be the gander, instead of the goose. Have the confidence that you may have some worth, other than gold, to a woman who is looking for a relationship. Look outside the sex-industry for your woman, have interests other than quaffing and carnal dallying. Certainly, you have some other interests, some hobbies, some skills. Those other interests may have some significance to her. Acclimate yourself to Thailand, get to know the language, the religion, the arts, the history, the politics; have something else to talk about and share opinions. Find a woman who speaks good English, is intelligent and capable and is not so hard to look at. Someone you could actually learn to love for herself. You know, like one real person to another.  Think out of the box and not only getting into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Before LINE many women (ladies of the night/day) would call and hang up and wait for you call them back,.....to save the price of the phone call. It always amazed me that they were not willing to "invest" the price of a phone call to turn a trick. They wanted their "fee" and not even have to pay for the phone call.

Their excuse every time when asked why did they hang up (even though it was obvious) was "no credit" in phone. Then I would tell them..."OK, call me back when you have credit".

Invest in what exactly? Some trick that's gonna treat em like shit, beat em down on price cos they can't afford couple thousand baht for a root have a moan cos they won't call their Johns on their own dime and then kick em out before breakfast cos they too cheap to shout them a meal. Yeah sounds like they really missing out. Keep waiting for them to call you big shot